Mankins vs Suggs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Mankins vs Suggs

This IMO is the key to the game. Brady won't have a lot of time to let the play develop. I think Suggs is faster then mankins and might need some tight end blocking help.  If mankins struggles then Brady better be ready to move or hand the ball off a lot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Mankins vs Suggs

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This IMO is the key to the game. Brady won't have a lot of time to let the play develop. I think Suggs is faster then mankins and might need some tight end blocking help.  If mankins struggles then Brady better be ready to move or hand the ball off a lot

[/QUOTE]

Run right at him early. Be as physical as possible, double team him on runs. Wear him down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

All these injurys. I blame it on the NFLPA changing the contact rules in practice and training camp. It takes these guys a few games into the season to get in game shape but the real hitting has already started. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Suggs simply wants to tear Brady's head off.  Probably hates Brady more than any other player in the league.  He'll run his mouth, which we hope, will be shut tight by the O-line and some scoring from Brady and the receivers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Anyone seen Suggs' lunch money?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Mankins might be a better tackle than he is a guard. Might struggle vs. speed, but he was great today. Suggs was a non-factor.

Story of this game was the o-line dominating the big, bad Ravens d-line. Wore them out. Kline and Cannon (except for a couple of flags) were exceptional. 

The other story of this game was the refereeing. It had to be one of the five worst called games ever. Ticky tack crap being called, destroyed the flow of the game. The call against Wendell? I've seen centers do that 500 times and never a flag. And the PI that gave them the TD, how is that ball not uncatchable? It was 6 feet over Smith's head. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mankins might be a better tackle than he is a guard. Might struggle vs. speed, but he was great today. Suggs was a non-factor.

Story of this game was the o-line dominating the big, bad Ravens d-line. Wore them out. Kline and Cannon (except for a couple of flags) were exceptional. 

The other story of this game was the refereeing. It had to be one of the five worst called games ever. Ticky tack crap being called, destroyed the flow of the game. The call against Wendell? I've seen centers do that 500 times and never a flag. And the PI that gave them the TD, how is that ball not uncatchable? It was 6 feet over Smith's head. 

[/QUOTE]

It's like the officials weren't sure of anything that was going on...totally confused...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I seem to recall Suggs beating Mankins once on an inside move but otherwise Mankins was his usual solid self. Cannon was a mess for most of the game though until the game killing drive in the 4th.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:

[QUOTE]

I seem to recall Suggs beating Mankins once on an inside move but otherwise Mankins was his usual solid self. Cannon was a mess for most of the game though until the game killing drive in the 4th.

[/QUOTE]

That must ahve been the play where Suggs grabbed Mankins facemask and MADE him  look at his hideous face...scared the he-ll out of him...he thought he was blocking a rabid hyena

[/QUOTE]

....   LOL  ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That must ahve been the play where Suggs grabbed Mankins facemask and MADE him  look at his hideous face...scared the he-ll out of him...he thought he was blocking a rabid hyena

[/QUOTE]

The medusa effect. I guess lineman should wear the Tomlinson visor whenever they play the Ravens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

....   LOL  ...

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

The O-Line dominated the Ravens.  

Sections
Shortcuts