Manning after the bye

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Manning after the bye

When getting the bye, Manning has gone 1-4 in ,obviously, home games when his team was a heavy favorite.

Even the regular season bye, Manning has gone 1-3 against playoff teams at home.

This seems to me more than an aberration, in the rest of his home games, he has probably won 85% of the time, yet with a week off and against a playoff team, he's 2-7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: Manning after the bye

Intersesting stats, thanks for posting---if it's more than an aberration, I wonder what the explanation is; poor preparetion, rust, over-confidence, lack of focus--probably some combo of all, either way not very impressive. Rivers on the other hand seems to be able to step up in big games, doesn't always win but he usually doesn't look scared or rattled either

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:

When getting the bye, Manning has gone 1-4 in ,obviously, home games when his team was a heavy favorite.

Even the regular season bye, Manning has gone 1-3 against playoff teams at home.

This seems to me more than an aberration, in the rest of his home games, he has probably won 85% of the time, yet with a week off and against a playoff team, he's 2-7.

Very useful stat.  I think it was Rustyie that would claim that BB had never lost a game in the playoffs after a bye week. That all changed.  Point is, there is no point.  That stat is a useful as bulletin board material, that is, it is not important at all.  Different teams, different players, different years.  This is like that idiot the other day who picked the Chargers against Cincy, not because he thought Dalton might have a lot of turnovers, but because Cincy had lost to Houston the previous two years.  It must be the freakin water. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

I have Denver winning it, but it's only because I don't think SD can do what they did before.

That doesn't mean Gomie can't screw it up like he usually does. If I am SD, I play the run early and take it out.

I think SD can dictate a bit on offense. As long as Rivers does not turn it over, they have a shot.

Why wouldn't you say allow them 6 yards a carry like you claimed was BB's scheme.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

I have Denver winning it, but it's only because I don't think SD can do what they did before.

That doesn't mean Gomie can't screw it up like he usually does. If I am SD, I play the run early and take it out.

I think SD can dictate a bit on offense. As long as Rivers does not turn it over, they have a shot.

Why wouldn't you say allow them 6 yards a carry like you claimed was BB's scheme.

I don't do "claims". I state facts.

But, your jealousy is a delight. LMAO

LOL

If only I had the time.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

^Carey Price says hi.  You have no time because you have no credibility. LOL

I never have seen anyone who loved the Canadiens and was taken seriously.  We used to heckle you tools up or at least mock you.  Jesus. You consider your odd Canadiens thing as some kind of badge of honor when real Bruins fans hate that garbage organization. Did toolsl at Fenway actually wear Yankee jerseys??

LOL

You would have been beaten into a pulp. A pulp.  

How many times have you been banned?

Wouldn't a real Bruins fan know how it ended with Bobby Orr in Boston?

Wouldn't a real hockey fan know Phil Kessel is American.

You state facts?

Would you like me to copy and paste some of your posts and bring them over?

Just say the word.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to pauldeba's comment:

Very useful stat.  I think it was Rustyie that would claim that BB had never lost a game in the playoffs after a bye week. That all changed.  Point is, there is no point.  That stat is a useful as bulletin board material, that is, it is not important at all.  Different teams, different players, different years.  This is like that idiot the other day who picked the Chargers against Cincy, not because he thought Dalton might have a lot of turnovers, but because Cincy had lost to Houston the previous two years.  It must be the freakin water. 

It's a Manning stat and a QB touches the ball on every offensive play.  It's a little bit different than coaching or team stat where what you say is true.  Things change.  But Manning cannot change his stripes.  He does have issues when it comes to the playoffs.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Same here, I have The Broncos winning, but wouldn't be shocked if a Peyton Manning INT loses the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

after this game I envision Gomer saying "all those who said I cant win after a bye can stick that where the sun dont shine!"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

after this game I envision Gomer saying "all those who said I cant win after a bye can stick that where the sun dont shine!"

After this game I envision Gomer saying "All those who said I am a postseason choker can tell me to stick it where the sun don't shine". Or something like that. History tells us that the chances are 2:1 that Manning is done after the weekend.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

You guys sure do worry about Peyton alot. 

NEWSFLASH PEOPLE:  You're playing the Colts. I'm not sure if anyone told you but, Peyton plays for the Denver Bronco's.

Maybe you should start worrying about Neckbeard and the brand new team that was assembled around him with 1st and 2nd year players that are gonna come in here and whoop your ar$$e's this weekend. 

Its another 1 and done for Brady and company. 

Recent Playoffs

7-6 record (.538)

0-2 in the Super Bowl

lost two home playoff games by 26 points

87.1 passer rating with a 27:17 TD-to-INT ratio

lost in the playoffs, scoring only 14, 21 and 17 points (the 14 and 17 represent season-lows).

Against Giants:

In two Super Bowls, Brady is 0/13 with an interception on passes thrown 20+ yards)

Brady’s Patriots entering last two Super Bowls: 1st and 10th highest scoring teams in NFL history

Super Bowl points in last 2: 14 & 17 points against two of the worst statistical defenses to ever win a Super Bowl

Tom Brady, Regular Season 4th Quarter QB rating in 2011:  107.1

Eli Manning, Regular Season 4th Quarter QB rating in 2011:  114.3

Tom Brady, Super Bowl 4th Quarter QB rating in 2011:  16.4

Eli Manning, Super Bowl 4th Quarter QB rating in 2011:  95.83

Not so "clutch" is he? 

Good luck! 

Papa pls go away...can u make me a hand made pizza? And give me a good discount? I like that pizzza

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

+1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Nope...   SanDiego pulls out the victory.   they have a better defense and know how to attack peyton.  The explanation for the 2-7 is PRESSURE........!     He grips th ball too tight and it flutters in the breeze.  He is a flawed postseason QB...   Broncos lose this weekend.

Another funny comment with MAZZ came when Felger was saying Gomey can't fail AGAiN as the NO.1 seed AGAIN playing a wild card team AGAIN....  etc ....  AGAIN...?  Can he..?  And they pointed out that was the same mentality in Cincinnati last week ...lol...

So Mazz goes...   they're pooping their shorts in Denver this week...lol.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Lol! More Patriots fans and their obsession with Peyton Manning....shouldn't you worry more about the Colts and less about the Broncos...you know, since that is the team you play this week?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Nope...   SanDiego pulls out the victory.   they have a better defense and know how to attack peyton.  The explanation for the 2-7 is PRESSURE........!     He grips th ball too tight and it flutters in the breeze.  He is a flawed postseason QB...   Broncos lose this weekend.

Another funny comment with MAZZ came when Felger was saying Gomey can't fail AGAiN as the NO.1 seed AGAIN playing a wild card team AGAIN....  etc ....  AGAIN...?  Can he..?  And they pointed out that was the same mentality in Cincinnati last week ...lol...

So Mazz goes...   they're pooping their shorts in Denver this week...lol.

this is funny .......   people....   lol.

Sections
Shortcuts