Manning and Belichick alike?? Good article on similarities in up bringing and commitment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Manning and Belichick alike?? Good article on similarities in up bringing and commitment

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I rag on manning too. Interesting article makes still

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/11/08/mmqb/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz0WNZbxtPZ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Re: Manning and Belichick alike?? Good article on similarities in up bringing and commitment

dude, are u freakin blind? i posted the exact same thread hours before you did yours. it clutters up the area. i was going to write something on larry johnson but because there are like 3 of them, all adding what i had in mind, i just added my thoughts on one of those. anyway, it was a nice article. got me thinking. i have been writing this for a few weeks now. look at how they dress, their styles, how they keep their private lives and womens off the front pages and completely separate those lives so that there is no possibility of any football distractions!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Manning and Belichick alike?? Good article on similarities in up bringing and commitment

In Response to Re: Manning and Belichick alike?? Good article on similarities in up bringing and commitment:
    [QUOTE]dude, are u freakin blind? i posted the exact same thread hours before you did yours. it clutters up the area. Posted by choircontrarian[/QUOTE]

The rest of your comment was fine, openning like this? You know I do look first for everything you post before I have a thought. Child Please!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I said this a few weeks ago here and I don't even know Peter King.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Manning and Belichick alike?? Good article on similarities in up bringing and commitment:
    [QUOTE]dude, are u freakin blind? i posted the exact same thread hours before you did yours. it clutters up the area. i was going to write something on larry johnson but because there are like 3 of them, all adding what i had in mind, i just added my thoughts on one of those. anyway, it was a nice article. got me thinking. i have been writing this for a few weeks now. look at how they dress, their styles, how they keep their private lives and womens off the front pages and completely separate those lives so that there is no possibility of any football distractions!
    Posted by choircontrarian[/QUOTE]

What a complete tool. You clutter up the entire board with your idiocy. Hilarious to see that you throw a hissy to defend your "elite" position.

Sections
Shortcuts