Manning and Miami

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Manning and Miami

Some sportscasters are saying Miami. Is that really good for Manning? Would he want to be in same division as rival Brady?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Manning and Miami

Why would he do that when he could get some nice cushy dome job like AZ?  I heard Seattle mentioned. I dont know about that either. Why play in a crappy weather place like that?  Even Miami thats all outside games pretty much, I would think he'd rather play in a dome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

I thought Seattle too.......can't see Miami ....new coach...Think Manning wants something more solid. Think it is also a bad move to be in same division as QB he is always compared against.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I dont think it would have anything to do with Brady specifically. I just think he would think twice about trying to win a division of the Patriots.

I would rule out NFC East and AFC East. AFC preferred over NFC is my guess also.

I think he would want good weather or a dome.

Total specualtion - no basis for actual but:
    - SF would be interesting as they are a good team with some weapons and a playoff spot would be likely. And with that D he would not need to be at his very best especially during the first part of the season
    - Seattle maybe
    - If Brees were not there NO! But Brees is there
    - Oak might have been considered if they had not blown that foolish trade for Palmer and are way over the cap and have no draft picks
    - SD has good weather (and it would be ironic becuase Eli would not play there) but they have Rivers
    - KC has bad weather
    - Cleveland has bad weather
    - Ravens would be interesting but bad missing some weapons
    - Miami is interesting but he would have trouble getting into the playoffs
    - Jets dont have good weather but I could see it and they are better built with certain players to make a go of it more than Miami

Well, the best place for him is Indianapolis! But I think SF is the most interesting place for him right now.

Sections
Shortcuts