Manning did not really break TD record yet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Manning did not really break TD record yet

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/12/27/wade-phillips-peyton-manning-did-not-break-td-record

"The NFL informed the Houston Texans this week that Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning's 50th touchdown pass of the season thrown last Sunday should not have counted, according to Texans interim coach Wade Phillips."

Personally, I could care less about the record but it is another questionable call this season which really makes me feel like the results are manipulated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Manning did not really break TD record yet

How did it not count?

I agree he is a bum who was throwing with a lead to get the record but I dont get how it shouldnt have counted...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"...Texans interim coach Wade Phillips."

Great source there.

How dumb.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It would be funny if Manning got hurt on the first play in the Raiders game and the record was "tainted" forever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/12/27/wade-phillips-peyton-manning-did-not-break-td-record

"The NFL informed the Houston Texans this week that Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning's 50th touchdown pass of the season thrown last Sunday should not have counted, according to Texans interim coach Wade Phillips."

Personally, I could care less about the record but it is another questionable call this season which really makes me feel like the results are manipulated.

get a life...manipulated Undecided

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It would be funny if Manning got hurt on the first play in the Raiders game and the record was "tainted" forever.

Oh brother.

l

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

How did it not count?

I agree he is a bum who was throwing with a lead to get the record but I dont get how it shouldnt have counted...

I remember Brady throwing leading by 30 pts or more in 2007 more than once...he a bum or is it okay when he does it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

How did it not count?

I remember Brady throwing leading by 30 pts or more in 2007 more than once...he a bum or is it okay when he does it?

Neither he nor Brady are the stats ho Brees is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

How did it not count?

but you also didn't see a problem with all the holding in this play

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:

One record Brady will hold forever is the amount of pictures that him and his wife have taken of them  for the Boston Harold. Does he hold stock in the company.?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"One record Brady will hold forever is the amount of pictures that him and his wife have taken of them  for the Boston Harold. Does he hold stock in the company.?"

dunno about that but in terms of who is the biggest endorsement spreader and commercial shill for anything, Peyton is way out in front of Tom on that. There's no debate on it, Peyton would endorse the condoms I used to impregnate his own mother if need be

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

New York Jets Mid-Week 17 Injury Report

In contrast, Rex Ryan was forced to prepare for what could be his final game at the helm of Gang Green with a total of 15 banged-up bodies. Thus, if preliminary reports are any indication, a lack of depth could facilitate ample big-play opportunities downfield for Tannehill and company.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

How did it not count?

Neither he nor Brady are the stats ho Brees is.

BINGO!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Yes it did! What are you worried about pats fans.Does the record really count for anything? You are all conceeding to being beat in the playoffs and already the injury excuse is in full affect in here today. Must s uck being a pats fan for the last 10 years huh?

No, not really...and definitely not as much as being a Jests fan for the last 40 ..huh?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

One record Brady will hold forever is the amount of pictures that him and his wife have taken of them  for the Boston Harold. Does he hold stock in the company.?

And this is pertinent to something we are interested in here, in what way?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I don't care if Brady or manning hold the td record. I only care that we play well in the playoffs and get to the snowy SB in NY. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

How did it not count?

Decker made a nice grab in the end zone, but he juggled the ball as he stepped out of bounds. Looked to me like the touchdown would be called back, but after booth review, they let it stand

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

How did it not count?

yes and neither did the refs...last minutes of a championship game whatever the sport u let em play! Great escape leading to the greatest play in SB history (Eli to Manningham close second?) we all know if the Jints and Pats were reversed on this play u would say EXACTLY what I am sayoing...sad really to see a fan grasp at such pitiful straws but alas! ...u really have to move on...i'm pulling for you!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How did it not count?

Great escape leading to the greatest play in SB history

I don't think most people would call that "greatest" jints. "Luckiest", "freakiest", "most bizzare" or "flukiest"; yes. "Greatest", no.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

How did it not count?

I don't think most people would call that "greatest" jints. "Luckiest", "freakiest", "most bizzare" or "flukiest"; yes. "Greatest", no.

fair enough lets go freakiest

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

dunno about that but in terms of who is the biggest endorsement spreader and commercial shill for anything, Peyton is way out in front of Tom on that. There's no debate on it, Peyton would endorse the condoms I used to impregnate his own mother if need be

I've never liked Manning dating back to his days @ Tennessee but do chuckle at his commercials.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

This is stupid, Manning broke the record! Stats are for losers!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How did it not count?

fair enough lets go freakiest

"Freakiest" it is.

Sections
Shortcuts