Manning doesn't shake Brees' hand to congratulate him

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

Re: Manning doesn't shake Brees' hand to congratulate him

We are calling him out for not congratulating Brees because when BB did that (or if Brady ever does it) the masses will be crying out murder, yet I bet there will be no mention of this happening because its the "golden boy" manning and the classy colts. Its this double standard that bothers us Pats fans. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Pay-A-Ton is totally CLASSLESS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

First: 1/18/2010
    Last: 2/8/2010
    You guys haven't done anything in 5 years. You have no dog in this fight. Why do you continue to talk about the Colts. You are acting like a bunch of 3rd graders.  You have enough issues to worry about. Good grief. Childish... (Which might be a reflection on how your city or team is, I dont know.)

Wow, you are clueless.....Colts fan I gather?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

If your SUPPOSED to shake their hands on the field then everyone who has taken BB to task for not doing it was/is justified then.

Did I say they weren't? He definitely had his reasons, but it doesn't make it necessarily right. I will defend BB on the SB loss - he did actually shake Coughlin's hand as they both thought the game was over. I think it is pretty stupid for the media to expect both coaches to go back and find each other again just because there was 1 second on the clock. Also, now that I am remembering things, did BB ever actually not shake someone's hand or did he just give them a cold look away shake? I know he did that with Mangini, but can't remember if he ever just didn't bother to go out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

I have to agree....Manning was very classy in the post game press conference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Brady didnt shake Eli's hand 2 years ago either. He (Brady) walked right off the field. In fact Brady often leaves without shaking the other QBs hand

This is not a big deal, folks...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Guys, really? Really? When Brady lost, he did not shake the hand of Eli. Cassel did. So why are you guys clowning on Peyton?

Sections
Shortcuts