Manning gets another surgery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Manning gets another surgery

RT : Sources say Manning had surgery this am - cervical fusion with 2-3 month minimum recovery. No word on if he'll be put on IR.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Manning gets another surgery

Colts now in Andrew Luck race with Washington and Cincinnati

This is disappointing to hear as he is a great QB

Just as No Brady in the NFL is bad...not having Manning is bad for the NFL too

There goes my favorite week of the NFL regular season too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

Guess we can be a bit relaxed on 12/04 this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

He's done this year for sure. Maybe to risky to every play again. His brother had a major neck injury and never played football again. I'm sure his family is aware of the risks.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Wow!  Imagine how many people have no chance now in Fantasy Football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I honestly have no idea what arrogance you are talking about.  Please elaborate. 

The only reason that Manning is not making more than Brady is because Polian likely managed to talk Irsay off that ledge. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

ud6- we already covered the salary situation- manning is making 23 million a year- he tricked the numbers up so he could pretend not to be pay-a-ton

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Better cover it again feety, b/c I am a little stubborn on this one. 

Have at it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Manning is most likely done for year if not longer. A sad day for the NFL. I really wanted to watch the Pats Colts in another classic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I figured mcfeety for all bark and no bite.  seems to be the case.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

how come Manning didn't say anything before the contract???.....he had to know this injury was serious.....I wonder why he didn't give a little back in the negotiations..just in case? he handcuffed the team for awhile now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Too bad. Manning is a great player. Will miss the rivalry. Hope he heals quick

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

SO today is the kickoff season for 2011, the Super Bowl Champs and New Orleans BUT all the talk is about Manning--  is today the ONLY day he could have the surgery  a

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Manning gets another surgery:
    [QUOTE]Yea he will miss the entire season.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I bet he's pouting right about now. Maybe Kerry Collins will pull an Earl Morrall when Johnny U. went down

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

So how much of his contract is gauranteed? This is bad if he knew he was not that healthy and signed hat huge contract and now the Colts will have some salary cap problems for awhile I would think. It does stink becasue I love to hate peyton at least once a year!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

RT : Sources say Manning had surgery this am - cervical fusion with 2-3 month minimum recovery. No word on if he'll be put on IR.

Gotta hate when they fuse your cervix

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

[QUOTE]This is why the arrogance of Irsay and Underpants talking about Manning getting more than Brady last year for their new deals, was so pathetic. Karma is a biyatch.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

What an absolutely contemptible thing to say--I'm disgusted.  You sound just like every stupid as*h*le homer out there who said the exact same thing about Brady when he got hurt.

There's nothing good, righteous or morally significant about people getting injured or sick.  It's not Karma (and by the way, you have no idea what the word means), it's simply unfortunate.

My prayers to Peyton Manning and his family--may he recover fully from his surgery and be back on the field soon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

That's it, folks.  Colt Nation now faces the end of the era for them.  They are not ready to compete in the division without Manning.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

On a serious note. My GF is a neurologist and she feels he most likely will not play again. Its going to effect his nerve endings and the alignment of his spinal cord. His dexterity will be effected and he'll always be in a lot of pain. Mannings brothers career ended in college about the same deal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

That's three months before rehab and strengthening can start -- at least per the ESPN doctors. They are quoting 10% range of motion loss, but it doesn't tell the whole story. I have family members who had one done, and then eventually had to go back to get more done, because it tends to degrade rather quickly. 

Like I said before on another post ... this will likely shape the rest of his career. 

On the football side, I have no idea why the Colts think Kerry Collins is the answer. Start Painter, bring in Garrard. Anyone. Collins is way too old to play, and offers nothing... unless, of course, they are hoping to lose and get in the Lcuk sweepstakes...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]I was going to go to the Colts game but if Manning is not playing its not as good.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Jesus killa you sound like a Colts fan.

Sections
Shortcuts