Manning love fests make me want to pu ke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Manning love fests make me want to pu ke

the cowboys-giants game turned into an eli love fest and tonight's game for peyton.
    gruden and jaws and tirico, do you think it is interesting to just talk about how great these guys are? why dont you talk about the game?
    im gonna p uke hearing this sheet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Manning love fests make me want to pu ke

Tell me about it. I'm going against Manning and Garcon in my fantasy league and it's driving me crazy hearing Manning every second and seeing my lead getting smaller and smaller as the game goes on.

I want to play a drinking game where you drink every time they mention Manning. Actually, I don't think i'd survive the night...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

it's almost as bad as the Fox guys love fest for Farve. Now that was sickening, even when they were losing and the Pats were on O all they could talk about was Farve

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

someone want to explain to me why the official stopedp the play but let the clock run to 2 mins?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoremaster. Show whoremaster's posts

laz said the lawn looked better than expected but what about the used condoms and latex gloves.People have standards sometimes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

Totally agree.  Watching only due to fantasy players playing but the love fest for manning, especially by Gruden, is nausiating

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i don't get a chance to watch much, but i have to agree, tonight was terrible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teddydupay4. Show teddydupay4's posts

Don't know if any of you caught about the 530 mark of the 4th, but unsolicited, Gruden brings up Tom Brady and mentions @ length how he needs to be mentioned in the top class of the position.  Goes on and on.  It restored my faith in Gruden, if only for a moment.

And to quote another coach, Mike Ditka this morning on ESPN Radio: ..."people don't understand how good this guy is.  They might be looking @ the best football player of all time."

Bill had to be salivating watching that film.  Houston bit on every cadence in some way, opening up exactly what Indy wanted.  Bill's teams are more disciplined.  I can hardly wait til 3 weeks from now.  But I will, since the Browns are next on the schedule and that's what matters. 

I enjoy every moment the media overlooks the Pats.  More fodder for the locker room.  Keep it coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

You rail the national media for their coverage of other teams and players but fawn over them when they do it to yours.....

If that isn't the greatest proof of homerism, irrationality, and discredible opinions, I don't know what is!!!

Were you all neglected as children??  You're like that Glenn Close character in "Fatal Attraction", hating the one you love while you are desparate for their loving attention.  She was insane...  Hmmmmmmmm.

I'm Boston Fan, and I need you to stroke my entitled ego please!! No?  What the bleep do you know, national media person!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Manning love fests make me want to pu ke:
    You rail the national media for their coverage of other teams and players but fawn over them when they do it to yours..... If that isn't the greatest proof of homerism, irrationality, and discredible opinions, I don't know what is!!! Were you all neglected as children??  You're like that Glenn Close character in "Fatal Attraction", hating the one you love while you are desparate for their loving attention.  She was insane...  Hmmmmmmmm. I'm Boston Fan, and I need you to stroke my entitled ego please!! No?  What the bleep do you know, national media person!
    Posted by SShoreLurker

Wow shell-head.  You SURE are angry about that.  In fact, I would say you are RAILING about it.  Wipe the drool off your chin, calm down, turn left, and EXIT.  The O.P. is correct, which you don't address.  Stop citing movie characters are examples of real life behavior, movies ARE NOT REAL!  Maybe you didn't know that.  Anyway, get lost.  You waste valuable electricity typing your drivel.  Save the planet and shut up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All I heard was them talking about how awesome Peyton is because he was beating the worst defense in the NFL with,arguably , the worst secondary in the NFL and how great he is and how lucky we are to see him play. 

Talk about gag!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You rail the national media for their coverage of other teams and players but fawn over them when they do it to yours..... If that isn't the greatest proof of homerism, irrationality, and discredible opinions, I don't know what is!!! Were you all neglected as children??  You're like that Glenn Close character in "Fatal Attraction", hating the one you love while you are desparate for their loving attention.  She was insane...  Hmmmmmmmm. I'm Boston Fan, and I need you to stroke my entitled ego please!! No?  What the bleep do you know, national media person!
    Posted by SShoreLurker

I'm sorry SShore but I don't want them talking about Brady the way they talk about Manning or Farve either. They talk about Manning and Farve even when the opposing O is on the field. I even remember a Pats game where they talked a good 5 mins about Manning when he wasn't even playing in the GAME. That's a bit much for anyone. I don't mind them talking about an opposing player but do it when they are on the field please.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tnpatfan. Show tnpatfan's posts

I little hung over this morning, But I thought I heard Gruden say one of the teams playing last night had the youngest secondary in the league. I thought that honor was with the Pats.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Houston's D is holding them back.  With DeMeco Ryans out, they can kiss it goodbye.

Tenn will likely win that division now.

Gomer should do well against the youngest secondary in the NFL with Cushing out of position at MLB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I understand why most are upset about the ad nauseum mentions of the Manning sisters, and hillbilly Favre, but truth be told, at the end of the day, when history is written, Brady will go down with more honors then both of them combined. I don't care how many yards they have, how many times they have thrown, Brady's has taken this team to 4 superbowls, with 3 wins, and numerous playoff and winning seasons. So, if Fox, ESPN and others want to gush over the sisters and the hillbilly, no worries...Brady keeps his head down and keeps winning. He will go down as one of the best QB's ever, along with Manning and Favre. 
    I am looking forward to the Pats playing Indy this year. I'll buy Pryor a beer if he can put the same hurting on Manning that he did Favre. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Manning love fests make me want to pu ke:
    the cowboys-giants game turned into an eli love fest and tonight's game for peyton. gruden and jaws and tirico, do you think it is interesting to just talk about how great these guys are? why dont you talk about the game? im gonna p uke hearing this sheet
    Posted by sirpinochle

The absolute worst was the FIVE MINUTE segment they devoted to how Payaton hands off the ball. Seriously? Seriously. On play action, PM "shows the ball to the defense!" and then miraculously, "he pulls it back!"

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Gruden: "Jaws...there's 25 years of experience behind that handoff!" drool, drool, drool.

Good grief.

Manning is a great QB, one of the best ever. There are some things he can do that not many QB's can do. Showing some sleight of hand while handing off is not one of them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

I understand why most are upset about the ad nauseum mentions of the Manning sisters, and hillbilly Favre, but truth be told, at the end of the day, when history is written, Brady will go down with more honors then both of them combined. I don't care how many yards they have, how many times they have thrown, Brady's has taken this team to 4 superbowls, with 3 wins, and numerous playoff and winning seasons. So, if Fox, ESPN and others want to gush over the sisters and the hillbilly, no worries...Brady keeps his head down and keeps winning. He will go down as one of the best QB's ever, along with Manning and Favre.  I am looking forward to the Pats playing Indy this year. I'll buy Pryor a beer if he can put the same hurting on Manning that he did Favre. 
    Posted by PatsLifer

I am always curious how guys like Wilfork, Johnson, Seymour, Vrabel, Bruschi, McGinest, Law, Harrison, Samuel, Milloy really feel about statements like this. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am sure they'd tell you the most important position on the field is the QB.

Pretty simple.

For all the rhetoric that surrounds the Great Gomer, he certainly hasn't been so great when it mattered most.

All those Pats players you just listed were thrilled to have a true leader like Brady leading them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

I am sure they'd tell you the most important position on the field is the QB. Pretty simple. For all the rhetoric that surrounds the Great Gomer, he certainly hasn't been so great when it mattered most. All those Pats players you just listed were thrilled to have a true leader like Brady leading them.
    Posted by BBReigns

Of all people, you'd be the one I'd expect to speak for them.  And other than the early years when the pats were spanking him, I think Manning has generally played very well. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

If generally played well means less than 500% in playoffs and the SB and was the reason they lost the last SB then yes he is generally good. Brady is generally great when it counts, which is most times he is on the field!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Its amusing how much breath pats fans put in the concept of "team" until someone utters the words Peyton Manning.  Then that concept loses all signficance in defense of the greatness of Brady or the criticism of Manning.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Manning's good, Brady's good.  Blah Blah Blah.  Both are the best in the league - I think everyone agrees on that.   

Regarding the topic, Monday Night Football heaps way too much praise on whichever team and players they are watching that given week.  Gruden just seems to love everyone and everyone is so "special."  Jaws does it too.  It's just the way that crew does things.  I find it boring and annoying regardless of whether it's the Colts or another team.  Whatever. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Can someone explain to me why Indianapolis is in the afc south? With their dome and games at Houston, Jax, and Tenn. there are at least 12/13 games in which the weather is warm. Put Peyton in Buffalo and see if he has all those records.

afc south~Tenn,Jax,Houston ,Miami
    afc east~ NE, Buff, NYJ, Bal
    afc north~ cinn, indy,pitt,clev

Sections
Shortcuts