Manning now beating Brady in Herd s QB bracket on ESPN--do we really want horseface to knock out the best quarterback of all time click on the link below and VOTE!!!,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=theherd

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Thanks.  Just voted. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thanks.  Just voted. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thanks.  Just voted. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thanks.  Just voted. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

generally speaking, the map looks like the Brady democrats vs. the manning republicans

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hi doggggggydoooooo how r you?  must be tough to see your boy in another horse uniform!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Its ESPN, aka the Manning Family Channel. Pats fans could cast a million votes and horseface would be declare the winner.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Its ESPN, aka the Manning Family Channel. Pats fans could cast a million votes and horseface would be declare the winner.

of course.  There wouldn't be a day and a night if a pats find couldn't find an outrageous conspiracy to own. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

of course.  There wouldn't be a day and a night if a pats find couldn't find an outrageous conspiracy to own. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hi doggggggydoooooo how r you?  must be tough to see your boy in another horse uniform!!!!

gamer - Its definitely a little different.  The colts are almost a completely different team.  Not just without Manning, but many others as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

gamer - Its definitely a little different.  The colts are almost a completely different team.  Not just without Manning, but many others as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Given the way this country treats the Brady V Manning debate and how the media fawns over Manning so much more than Brady, by putting Brady in the same bracket as Manning just about guarantees a Manning win.  Just saying!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. Broncolts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. Broncolts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

something is wrong with this forum, the add your post button seems to hang up causing mutiple responses.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

btw..Brady is, in fact, a registered Republican...not a Democrat

good to know, wouldn't think the guy would support liberal ideals, being catholic and all, plus his wife being catholic and all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

good to know, wouldn't think the guy would support liberal ideals, being catholic and all, plus his wife being catholic and all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

I'm not so sure this is true. Brady's father gave money to Democratic candidates, Brady has supposedly listened to Bill Clinton's book-on-tape, and he married Giselle, a big environmental activist. Also, considering that he had a child out of wedlock and his comments about professional athletes making far too much money, I wouldn't get your hopes too high. If I was a betting man, I'm willing to bet he is left-leaning.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

His home also has solar-panels and eco-friendly appliances, not to mention that Giselle is growing her own garden. And I managed to find this golden quote from Brady after a trip to Africa, where he visited Ghana and Uganda

"This was my first trip to Africa and it was an eye-opener," Brady said in a statement released by DATA. "I saw the best and brightest of the human spirit in the face of incredible poverty that most of us just can't comprehend. I've learned that we as Americans, living in the greatest country in the world, can save innocent lives ravaged by AIDS with something as small as a 25 cent pill.

"When you see what can be done, it's impossible to not be driven to do more -- the needs are still overwhelming. This won't be my last visit to Africa and I hope to pass along what I've learned here to others who will listen."

As I said, if I was a betting man, I'm putting my money on him being more left-leaning.

Sections
Shortcuts