Manning to the Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Manning to the Broncos

In Response to Re: Manning to the Broncos:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Manning to the Broncos : Agree with the idea Manning would have been dumb, because they don't have the money. They would had to have cut key players who wouldn't have restructured. Now, they've really blown it because they just islated their 7 year, 100 million dolllar, developed QB who had his team in the SB last year barring two STs fumbles by a rookie kick returner. Smith had no WRs past Crabtree.  Now he would with Moss and Manningham, but now they blow it? DUMB Agree on their schedule and the target on SF's back, too.  They'll be very good again, but maybe not the 13-3.  More like a 12-4 or 11-5, which should be good enough for the division again. Of course, this depends on their QB thing. If they ticked off Smith enough, they really blew it. Huge mistake going on wanting Manning even if it was most likely to also drive price on Arizona.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

I suspect the 49ers will mend fences with Smith and he will be back next year, but if they lose him to Miami, they are going to be the biggest losers in all this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Manning to the Broncos : I suspect the 49ers will mend fences with Smith and he will be back next year, but if they lose him to Miami, they are going to be the biggest losers in all this.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Do you think the Niners would be better with Smith or Manning?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

And just to be clear I am not saying they would have 13 wins, but I am saying that it is not unrealistic to say that team that is stacked on defense could have 13 wins with PM throwing the football....if you think I "am wrong" then so be it, but we will disagree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I've always hated Peyton Manning.  And I've always hated the Denver Broncos.

Thanks to both for making my hate more efficient this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Manning to the Broncos : Agree with the idea Manning would have been dumb, because they don't have the money. They would had to have cut key players who wouldn't have restructured. Now, they've really blown it because they just islated their 7 year, 100 million dolllar, developed QB who had his team in the SB last year barring two STs fumbles by a rookie kick returner. Smith had no WRs past Crabtree.  Now he would with Moss and Manningham, but now they blow it? DUMB Agree on their schedule and the target on SF's back, too.  They'll be very good again, but maybe not the 13-3.  More like a 12-4 or 11-5, which should be good enough for the division again. Of course, this depends on their QB thing. If they ticked off Smith enough, they really blew it. Huge mistake going on wanting Manning even if it was most likely to also drive price on Arizona.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]
    If Randy Moss gave up on the pats (brady) as he did, Minnesota (favre), and Tennessee, why would anyone think he's going to immediately become a boy scout again not to mention being out of the league a year.  Manningham is a head case.  Crabtree's a head case, and vernon davis has previously proven he can be a headcase.  

Eric Decker will rise to one of the best receivers in the NFL.  Demaryius Thomas will break out.  Manning picked the right team.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Manning to the Broncos : King didn't suggest that.  A 49ers official trying to save face suggested that.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You are a broken tool... useless.  Go peddle your man crush somewhere else.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

it would be hilarius if manning never wins a playoff game as a bronco.....they would deserve that for treating tebow like dog crap after he revitalized their franchise

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonola. Show nonola's posts

Since I'm not sure of what the real money will be (guarantee) I have a question. If elway thinks Peyton can play 5 more years, what does irsay know that he doesn't? Why not give Peyton a new deal for whatever over those 5 years and trade the number one (luck) for four firsts three seconds and a couple of thirds? You can rebuild immediately. Seems from where I'm watching, the owner of the colts knows more about Peytons neck then mr elway.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts