Manning too cool under pressure...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Manning too cool under pressure...

Talk about over confidence. Manning sits on the bench most of the game looking straight ahead, not interacting, not doing much of anything from what I saw. His body language says I've got this under control, no big deal.

He's moving around like it's preseason, and that had to have some effect on his team.

Then when reality sets in it's like oh sh** I'm going to lose another one then he starts staring up at the clock. That woke him up, only too late, and then he forced things like he always does.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Manning too cool under pressure...

The best shot of him was when Stover pulled a Vanderjagt.  Manning's head almost exploded.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Amen brother. Thought the tint on the tv was going out his face looked so red.

The only thing missing in this game was Mannings patented throwing his hands up in the air, but it was satisfying nonetheless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Wasn't the Stover miss from 51 yards? Maybe Peyton should have gotten him 10 or 15 more.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The sports media love manning's stats and his yuck yuck Howdy Doody act. If rings don't matter I suggest they go down to Miami and ask Dolphins fans how much of a good substitute all of Marino's personal records are for a few Lombardi Trophys. They can talk up Manning all they want as long as they give him a little *with a .500 playoff record notation.

Sections
Shortcuts