Manning wanted less than Brady!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Manning wanted less than Brady!?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10682817/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-want-paid-more-tom-brady-new-england-patriots

This is pretty hilarious if you ask me...is it supposed to make Manning look like a humble team player?

This story comes out 2 years after the deal was signed and on top of that Manning still made 1.4 million per year more than Brady at the time...since then Brady has restructed and i'd bet that number is larger again!

Is this an attempt by Manning to change public perception of himself in that he's supposed to be the money hungry player whereas Brady is the team friendly "anything to win" guy?

If so in my opinion it's a tremendously weak attempt! If you really care Peyton where's your restructure? Why don't you take less once in your career if you want people to think differently of you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Manning wanted less than Brady!?

Bizarre. Maybe Seyton actually was sincere about not making more than Tom out of respect. They seem to be friends, sort of. That's bizarre too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Agents will say anyhting to make their client look good. Usually doing more harm then good. I won't hold it against the player for what an agent says.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

"Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
    When you're perfect in every way" 

(During the regular season)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Again who cares, Goober is and always will be a me,me, me guy! The stats don't lie!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

All I can say to this story is:

1. Your wife made you take that $$$$ ? - REALLY?!!!

and 

2. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not sure why this is being used to make Manning look bad. Wilfork decided he didn't want to be part of the team because of money, yet when Manning wanted less money, he's still a lightning rod.

Does everyone hate Wilfork now?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sure why this is being used to make Manning look bad. Wilfork decided he didn't want to be part of the team because of money, yet when Manning wanted less money, he's still a lightning rod.

Does everyone hate Wilfork now?

[/QUOTE]

Because he said he wanted to make less but signed for more, to me that's not keeping your word. Sorry but Manning has the final say and sign of. If he says he wants to make less then be a man and sign for less. That's like you telling your employer to give your raise to charity then saying nah I only want 2.5% into my bank instead and having people saying what a classy move. They almost gave money to charity, what a humanitarain.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

and 

[/QUOTE]
    u contribute so much to this forum.. bwa wa wa wa wa

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Commie you and your 4 other loser usernames contribute ZERO.

Why do you post your illogical ignorant gibberish when 99% of the other posters despise you? Wake up and GO AWAY!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Man...you need to go away...your stream of consciousness drek needs to disappear.....are you drunk when you post, or texting while you're driving in the inner city at rush hour?...just asking!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

More Denver deceit. "Why no Mr. Goodell. The check for 10 million we sent to his agent to deliver to the Manning residence was a gift for his wife. It's not salary, & it doesn't count against the cap".

Sections
Shortcuts