Manning's Arm Strength

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Manning's Arm Strength

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Still doesn't look the same to me regardless of what all the commentators seem to believe.  Yeah his wobbly balls are a bit more susceptible to adverse weather conditions, but even with that there were a number of throws that seemed to lack the needed juice.  He made a few good ones, but there didn't seem to be much consistency.

[/QUOTE]

Wobbly balls is a condition that becomes more of a problem as people get older.

[/QUOTE]

I'm one of the older posters on this board and I can assure you (as can my wife) that there is absolutely nothing wobbly going on in my household.

[/QUOTE]

I see the monument you are leaning against in your avatar.  You have been truly blessed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Weak. His ankles are killing him. KC will be brutal on him sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Makes you wonder...   Like how old he looked ...  almost like his last game....  like he's done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Denver handles KC pretty easy this weekend. Predicted KC with 5 losses and stand by my projection

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

He is clearly not at 100%... saw people mention nerve damage and that could very well be the case.  He was also working off one ankle in a freezing hurricane... but he sure did look old.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Still doesn't look the same to me regardless of what all the commentators seem to believe.  Yeah his wobbly balls are a bit more susceptible to adverse weather conditions, but even with that there were a number of throws that seemed to lack the needed juice.  He made a few good ones, but there didn't seem to be much consistency.

[/QUOTE]

Though he's never been any good in bad weather games, that "mild" high ankle sprain has got to be bothering him. A QB is like a baseball pitcher. If either doesn't have strong legs to provide a solid base, he loses velocity on his throws. Peyton is not 29 anymore...he's 37. The legs are usually the first thing to go on an aging athlete.

Teams playing Denver should defense them exactly as the Patriots did. Take away Peyton's  beloved short passes, and make him beat you with the run, or the deep pass. That said, the Broncos did not have TE Julius Thomas when they played N.E.. He's quite a weapon.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

[QUOTE]

Though he's never been any good in bad weather games, that "mild" high ankle sprain has got to be bothering him. A QB is like a baseball pitcher. If either doesn't have strong legs to provide a solid base, he loses velocity on his throws. Peyton is not 29 anymore...he's 37. The legs are usually the first thing to go on an aging athlete.

Teams playing Denver should defense them exactly as the Patriots did. Take away Peyton's  beloved short passes, and make him beat you with the run, or the deep pass. That said, the Broncos did not have TE Julius Thomas when they played N.E.. He's quite a weapon.  

[/QUOTE]

Really...?  37...?   You're only as old as you look ...lol.   He looks closer to 47 than 37.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

I dont get all this media talk about his nerve "regeneration", that takes years to come back, if it ever does. 

Seam routes used to be one of his trademark throws. He hardly throws anything downfield anymore unless he just lofts one deep along the sideline.

Sections
Shortcuts