Manning's Evil Plot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Manning's Evil Plot

So I have this theory. This starts with Archie Manning, a very poor NFL QB. He leaves his career, embarassed about how bad he was and so produces sons, two of whom he grooms into NFL QBs.

However, realizing that they are still vastly overrated, Peyton and Eli will now follow in their father's footsteps, each will produce two NFL QBs, and then each of those kids will do the same until the NFL is overrun with Mannings. Before you know it, we will have an NFL where 31 of the 32 teams have a QB by the name of Manning, the other team being led by Brett Favre. What can be done to stop our beloved NFL from being overrun by egocentric goobers? What can we do?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Re: Manning's Evil Plot

In Response to Manning's Evil Plot:
    What can be done to stop our beloved NFL from being overrun by egocentric goobers?
    Posted by FishTaco64

Goobers of course but you can the Manning boys lots of things, I don't think egocentric is one of them.  Eli is probably the most low profile NY athlete that I can think of.  Peyton declined a post game interview last week, not really the behavior of an egocentric guy. 

Egos marry supermodels.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Oh man!!! Please!! No more pictures of any Mannings when they were children!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Manning's Evil Plot:
    In Response to Manning's Evil Plot : Goobers of course but you can the Manning boys lots of things, I don't think egocentric is one of them.  Eli is probably the most low profile NY athlete that I can think of.  Peyton declined a post game interview last week, not really the behavior of an egocentric guy.  Egos marry supermodels.......
    Posted by Calmy

The Walking Billboard declined the interview because no one sponsored it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

This plan has a fatal flaw - the Manning Forehead gene.

It seeks to to renew itself exponentially by generation. Any new Mannings will require a few years before they even have the neck strength to keep their head up. If they manage that, the next generation will likely be mostly forehead. And where is this mass gonna come from? Likely the little used parts of the body. In Peyton's case that would be the leg muscles. So without any hamstrings most of his throws will just go into the dirt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

This plan has a fatal flaw - the Manning Forehead gene. It seeks to to renew itself exponentially by generation. Any new Mannings will require a few years before they even have the neck strength to keep their head up. If they manage that, the next generation will likely be mostly forehead. And where is this mass gonna come from? Likely the little used parts of the body. In Peyton's case that would be the leg muscles. So without any hamstrings most of his throws will just go into the dirt.
    Posted by EnochRoot
    Absolutely Brilliant! Peyton Mannings kid will look like Lord Helmet

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

So I have this theory. This starts with Archie Manning, a very poor NFL QB. He leaves his career, embarassed about how bad he was and so produces sons, two of whom he grooms into NFL QBs. However, realizing that they are still vastly overrated, Peyton and Eli will now follow in their father's footsteps, each will produce two NFL QBs, and then each of those kids will do the same until the NFL is overrun with Mannings. Before you know it, we will have an NFL where 31 of the 32 teams have a QB by the name of Manning, the other team being led by Brett Favre. What can be done to stop our beloved NFL from being overrun by egocentric goobers? What can we do?
    Posted by FishTaco64

P. Manning is not overrated but over the top (rocky top). He's the best QB in the league. As far as goober or horsehead remarks, since when as looks been the determining factor in an athlete's ability to perform at the top of the game. Meaning football game. Take the golden boy and Jismen, notice that they are looking up at Peyton's bust from a few steps down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Stupidest movie ever.

I like Peyton.  In the following ways:

1. Beaten to a pulp.
    2. Ground into the dirt.
    3. Raising his arms in the air after another INT.
    4. Raising his arms in the air whining to a ref.
    5. Beaten to a pulp.  AGAIN. 
    6. With that stupid look on his face after losing the SB.
    7. With grass sticking out of his facemask, covered with snow and crying.
    8. Explaining why some other player caused him to do something bad.
    9. When hes mad and that vein in his head starts pulsing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Archibald Manning- Son of Peytonhttp://mediumfries.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/great-gazoo1.jpg&t=1" alt="" />

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Manning's Evil Plot : Goobers of course but you can the Manning boys lots of things, I don't think egocentric is one of them.  Eli is probably the most low profile NY athlete that I can think of.  Peyton declined a post game interview last week, not really the behavior of an egocentric guy.  Egos marry supermodels.......
    Posted by Calmy

Are you kidding me? 

Sprint, Wheaties, Under-Amour, Oreos, Sony, ZigTech, Gatorade, EVERY NFL commercial and I think I'm missing some. 

A man with this many commercials isn't modest. You can say whatever you want, but he gets 14 million a year from football, does he really need more money?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

His best commercials are the ones for feminine hygiene products.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Archibald Manning- Son of Peyton http://mediumfries.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/great-gazoo1.jpg&t=1 " alt="" />
    Posted by Davedsone
    lmao good one!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Re: Manning's Evil Plot : Are you kidding me?  Sprint, Wheaties, Under-Amour, Oreos, Sony, ZigTech, Gatorade, EVERY NFL commercial and I think I'm missing some.  A man with this many commercials isn't modest. You can say whatever you want, but he gets 14 million a year from football, does he really need more money?  
    Posted by 49Patriots

Tom has a wife who makes $15 million a year.  Tom also makes a pretty penny himself.  I can't blame Peyton for taking advantage of his marketability.  If you don't like his commercials change the channel.  If I had an opportunity to take a couple weeks to shoot commercials and make a few million dollars, dang right I would take advantage, and so would you. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Manning's Evil Plot : Tom has a wife who makes $15 million a year.  Tom also makes a pretty penny himself.  I can't blame Peyton for taking advantage of his marketability.  If you don't like his commercials change the channel.  If I had an opportunity to take a couple weeks to shoot commercials and make a few million dollars, dang right I would take advantage, and so would you. 
    Posted by MarcW1

Imo, I like Mannings commercials, espically with Donald Trump. But everyone has to admit the BEST Peyton Manning was the Saturday Night Live when he drilled that kid in the back with the Football, I still watch that link on YouTube.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Manning's Evil Plot : Tom has a wife who makes $15 million a year.  Tom also makes a pretty penny himself.  I can't blame Peyton for taking advantage of his marketability.  If you don't like his commercials change the channel.  If I had an opportunity to take a couple weeks to shoot commercials and make a few million dollars, dang right I would take advantage, and so would you. 
    Posted by MarcW1

I would, but that's because I'm dirt sh*t poor. Peyton already makes millions of dollars playing football, does he really need to stick his face on every ad on TV? Personally, I don't have a problem with it. Drew Brees is starting to do the same, but don't try to say Peyton Manning is 'modest' or 'humble'. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsc3. Show jsc3's posts

So I have this theory. This starts with Archie Manning, a very poor NFL QB. He leaves his career, embarassed about how bad he was and so produces sons, two of whom he grooms into NFL QBs. However, realizing that they are still vastly overrated, Peyton and Eli will now follow in their father's footsteps, each will produce two NFL QBs, and then each of those kids will do the same until the NFL is overrun with Mannings. Before you know it, we will have an NFL where 31 of the 32 teams have a QB by the name of Manning, the other team being led by Brett Favre. What can be done to stop our beloved NFL from being overrun by egocentric goobers? What can we do?
    Posted by FishTaco64

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsc3. Show jsc3's posts

Eli Manning, vastly overated but good enough to beat a Tom Brady led Patriots team in the Superbowl.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Eli Manning, vastly overated but good enough to beat a Tom Brady led Patriots team in the Superbowl.
    Posted by jsc3

If by "leading" you mean "ducked and threw with eyes closed", then yes.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Re: Manning's Evil Plot : I would, but that's because I'm dirt sh*t poor. Peyton already makes millions of dollars playing football, does he really need to stick his face on every ad on TV? Personally, I don't have a problem with it. Drew Brees is starting to do the same, but don't try to say Peyton Manning is 'modest' or 'humble'. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I never said he was modest or humble.  I'm not sure why he resonates well with marketer's?  At the end of the day would you rather retire (at 38 years of age) with $50 million or $80 million?  It appears that Peyton has a lot of philanthropy in both Indy and New Orleans. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Posted by FishTaco64

You must be very young. Archie Manning was an excellent QB stuck on the expansion Saints for his entire career. He played during a time whereby you were truely OWNED by the team that drafted you. He never had the chance to play with a quality line or defense that could hold a lead. He would have been one of the greats of his era with almost any other team.

That being said, I cannot stand EITHER of his sons.

Sections
Shortcuts