Manny II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alex2105. Show alex2105's posts

Manny II

At first I couldn't put my finger on it. Then when I saw Randy being Randy again after yesterdays game it dawned on me! Manny never left Boston he is now in a Pat's uniform , MannyII. Narcisissism wears many suits. What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Manny II

Let's hope so, Manny helped bring 2 World Series to Boston.  If Moss can bring 2 SBs before he decides to leave that's OK with me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Response to Manny II:
    [QUOTE]At first I couldn't put my finger on it. Then when I saw Randy being Randy again after yesterdays game it dawned on me! Manny never left Boston he is now in a Pat's uniform , MannyII. Narcisissism wears many suits. What do you think?
    Posted by alex2105[/QUOTE]

I think you're a troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Manny II:
    [QUOTE]At first I couldn't put my finger on it. Then when I saw Randy being Randy again after yesterdays game it dawned on me! Manny never left Boston he is now in a Pat's uniform , MannyII. Narcisissism wears many suits. What do you think?
    Posted by alex2105[/QUOTE]

Nothing more pathetic than a troll who lacks the stones to name their team. Jets maybe?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I think I have some mistletoe for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

to put things in perspective roy williams (in dallas) got 45 million dollars for having one 1000yrd season in detroit... randy moss caught 23 TDs in 07 he could've went anywhere else for a huge amount of money(see daunte stallworth) but he chose to stay in NE for a bargain basement price... that right there shows the man's character

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

roy williams hasn't played 45 million dollar football since he got to dallas... why isn't the media on his back like they got on moss' after ONE bad game... its pure hate because 1. moss doesn't give them quotes 2. Moss doesn't pretend, he's not potically correct he doesn't put on a fake "good guy" image like 99.9% of pro athletes(see tiger woods, stallworth, mcnair ect...) plus the "i play when i want to play" quote was the answer to the question "who motivates you to play, your coach, cris carter?" and the question was posed after he caught 3 TDs... the media took the quote and ran with it without using it in the proper context i mean he said that years and years ago but were stiil hearing about it today... can you say looking for a reason any reason to prove something that's obviously false???

http://www.patriotsdaily.com/2009/12/i-context-when-i-want-to-context/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

damn typos!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: Manny II:
    [QUOTE]Let's hope so, Manny helped bring 2 World Series to Boston.  If Moss can bring 2 SBs before he decides to leave that's OK with me.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Thats all that needs to be said^^^