MANWEENIE FIRED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Re: MANWEENIE FIRED

Let's hope not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Knowing what we know about Mangini, you would think it might be hard for him to latch on somewhere else, but coaching is a fraternity. For every guy who thinks he's a deusche for trying to pilfer Belichick's staff and pulling the curtain back on commonplace scouting practices, there's probably another guy who (secretly) applauds him for sticking a knife in Darth Hoodie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I agree with that.  It goes to show you how pathetic some people are. I still have no idea how Manboobs was hired by Cleveland.

I find it incredible how stupid some organizations are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Was hoping this would happen. Thanks for posting.

Could not have happened to a nicer guy !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I could see him being hired as a defensive coach somewhere. Rex Ryan will hire him if they can work it out just to spite BB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Anyone think him and / or McDaniels end up with the fins the way KC worked out this year? Maybe one or both in Oakland?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

To Bad, Nice guy

NOT

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I could see McDaniels in KC, but I doubt Pioli hires Manboobs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

good news! with a new haed coach in Cleveland Brady Seely our former special teams coach could be available.  he is the best special teams coach in the league and it would be nice to have him back to complete our trio of best coaches (Belichick, seely and Dante Scarnecchia)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

After getting his second (failed) crack as a HC he can now assume his rightful position as a career D coordinator, or maybe the college ranks are calling.  Someone will hire him, and his bank account isn't exactly hurting after two stints as HC. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: MANWEENIE FIRED:
    [QUOTE]I could see McDaniels in KC, but I doubt Pioli hires Manboobs.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

If Charlie is off to UF, maybe McDaniels is a good fit for KC.  Although you have to wonder why Weis is bailing...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

On YouTube theres a video of Mangini leaving the stadium after being fired....looks like it was taken in secret.

Backstabbing loser, may you end up an assistant coach at a division II school in the middle of nowhere, in a cramped office that has a pile of dirty jock straps in the corner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: MANWEENIE FIRED:
    [QUOTE]Knowing what we know about Mangini, you would think it might be hard for him to latch on somewhere else, but coaching is a fraternity. For every guy who thinks he's a deusche for trying to pilfer Belichick's staff and pulling the curtain back on commonplace scouting practices, there's probably another guy who (secretly) applauds him for sticking a knife in Darth Hoodie.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Sure, but that guy is now selling Chili Dogs at 7-11. His name is Childress. Ask for him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I doubt McDaniels ens up in KC.

1. Weis likely left because of clashing offensive styles with Haley a former HC.

2. Haley called out McDaniels on the field for being a dooosh.

3. McDaniels and Haley might also clash because of the OC thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

he either ends up in denver continuing a trend of  following a previously fired bel prodigy or he could actually return to foxboro as a HUMAN TOILET!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I was amazed that he got a second chance at all.  For that matter, I was amazed that Norv Turner got a second chance in San Diego after being horrible in Oakland.