Manziel ain't 6 feet 1 1/2 inches

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Manziel ain't 6 feet 1 1/2 inches

He was just taped at the combine at 5' 11 3/4" and 207 lbs.

They said he looked "pudgy" as if he's been eating well to get himself over 200 and not show up at the combine at his playing weight of 186.

Top 10 pick....go for it if you want.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Manziel ain't 6 feet 1 1/2 inches

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They said he looked "pudgy" as if he's been eating well to get himself over 200 and not show up at the combine at his playing weight of 186.

[/QUOTE]

Do you think your Jets will bite?

[/QUOTE]

That's a tough question...one thing we do know is that the Jets bite....so your question seems more rhetorical to me....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They just measured Rusty as well...he came in at 5'2" and a blistering 131 lbs!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

As measured.

Player School Height Weight Hand size Blake Bortles UCF 6'5" 232 9 3/8" Teddy Bridgewater Louisville 6'2 1/8" 214 9 1/4" Johnny Manziel Texas A&M 5'11 3/4" 207 9 7/8"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you think your Jets will bite?

[/QUOTE]

That's a tough question...one thing we do know is that the Jets bite....so your question seems more rhetorical to me....

[/QUOTE]

The question has nothing to do with whether your team, The Jets, are a good team or not.  Do you think your team, the Jets, will draft Manziel?

So, the question isn't rhetorical - as there is an answer.

[/QUOTE]

Well, for now, I'll just stick with the Jets Bite.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As measured.

Player School Height Weight Hand size Blake Bortles UCF 6'5" 232 9 3/8" Teddy Bridgewater Louisville 6'2 1/8" 214 9 1/4" Johnny Manziel Texas A&M 5'11 3/4" 207 9 7/8"[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiousity, since you're a Jet fan and all....what are you doing in a Patriot's forum?

[/QUOTE]

Boy you ask some really good questions.....would you have any direct insight as to the answer????

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is always interesting to read about a player who does not "measure up" to what their media guides say.  I guess he was measured with cleats on, huh?  That like saying Chara of the Bruins is 7'2" when measured with skates on and claiming that is his height!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

You guys do realize that The QB Wilson is even smaller than Manziel...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You guys do realize that The QB Wilson is even smaller than Manziel...

[/QUOTE]

Of course, but Wilson was a 3rd rd pick and not a top 10 1st rounder...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Butschise, this is pathetic. Your Rico crap earlier this week was the embarrassment of the century and now you're claiming a Pats diehard here to be a Jets fan as if we're supposed to believe your troll work/approach?

So pathetic.

You have no allies here, Bustchise, besides Pats Pink Hats/BBWs.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I severely embarrassed you, I'm surprised you are still around.   You and Rosie still dating?  Bwahahahahaha!!! You are the joke of this forum and the hockey forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They just measured Rusty as well...he came in at 5'2" and a blistering 131 lbs!!

[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it Rusty is probably 5'2" but he is more like 225+ then 131. 

Here is the video he posted on youtube of him eating granny's soup while watching 60 minutes and keeping an eye on when people post on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6m91ZE21I

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Oh my goodness, Uncle Dinko,Butt Sourcheese and fat fool all logging in and out and keeping the rest of us amused.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

but his feet are 15 inches long!   Really and he's only 5'113/4 inches talll. My goodness jonnyfootball!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

All he is missing in that photo ^^^^ is cauliflower ears!  Bwhahahahaha!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I think it too early yo call RG 3 a bustl

there was something going on in DC that wasn't right, I don't know how healthy he was, he also was rehabbing and could not fully focus on being a better Qb. We shall see

Manzeil , we don't know when the official playing weight was taken and we don't know what weight training he is doing, we don't know where his head is at now, he has the "it"factor, Is not afraid of the big moment, we don't know how he is now focused to be great in the nfl, and we don't know if he will take the Wilson approach or. The rg3 approach to getting hit

something rg3 has to change

johnny m is accurate and he is quick. If he is willing to pay the price to be great,he can be,   and he does have the potential to lead. If he shows them he is a winner they will follow. I am sure the A& M players knew he was the reason they could win

Flutie likes him, he is bigger than Wilson who also is small and must be forced to throw in the middle of the field and not get outside" but it didn't stop Wilson from winning the SB

I wonder what Saban told BB? I am sure he likes Manzeil as he scared the hell out of him

i am looking forward to see what comes of the combine or his draft day , both physically and from the interviews and the intelligence test they do

the question is, can he help you win a SB? And that is what he is saying he is going to do. 

I am not saying he is a Wilson, but he will be fun to watch. 

We will see with him too

btw , Polian said that his being short was far less important than his hand size, something in didn't know they measured

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Russell Wilson 5 10'

Drew Brees 5 11'

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HomerHead. Show HomerHead's posts

Funny seeing Deadhead make fun of peoples looks.  I'm pretty positive DeadHead is no gem to look at.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEADintheHEAD. Show DEADintheHEAD's posts

In response to HomerHead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny seeing Deadhead make fun of peoples looks.  I'm pretty positive DeadHead is no gem to look at.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is so ugly they had to tie a steak around his neck so the dogs would play with him.