Manziel Already Unglued

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Re: Manziel Already Unglued

Anyone care???

Always Right.....at least in my mind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Plus he's immature.  What was with him flipping the bird to the Redskins bench?  He's already scrutinized enough.  He's just asking for it when he does crap like that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Im not gonna say he cant play in this league and throwing to Josh Gordon(why is he playing preseason) is usually a good option but Gordon didnt look good. That being said, Manziel is not gonna last long if he cant stand and deliver. The holes were closing fast when he went to take off. I give him credit for being tough and always getting back up but if doesnt start endearing to his peers, he is gonna take one big time hit and be out for the year...Just ask Hoyer how hard these guys hit, he can tell him.

The sad part is this guy is gonna be talked about every week even when he isnt playing. Another Tebow in that regard but personally, I dont have an opinion of him personally. I think he is an exciting player who may or may not make it in the NFL. Too early to tell.  He has a running back, TE and a good D so we'll see. I think Hoyer should start the season though.

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Ty Law after his team defeated the Rams in SB 36.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Time will tell. Not the best QB coming out. He's going to be in a division with the Steelers, Ravens and Bengals. It's only preseason. Hoyer still will get the starting nod to begin with,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I didn't see it, but I heard he flipped of the redskin's sideline. A QB should know better than to taunt an opposing team's defense, the last time I saw a QB do that he had a separated shoulder a play later - I think it was an ex BC QB playing for the Jets that did it to Chris Slade...the next play Slade dislocated his shoulder. Those guys are dangerous people out there on defense, they are trained to hit and they most definitely can seriously injure you if they want to. Personally I'm looking forward to watching this idiot fall on his face, looks like he is on his way!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I didn't see it, but I heard he flipped of the redskin's sideline. A QB should know better than to taunt an opposing team's defense, the last time I saw a QB do that he had a separated shoulder a play later - I think it was an ex BC QB playing for the Jets that did it to Chris Slade...the next play Slade dislocated his shoulder. Those guys are dangerous people out there on defense, they are trained to hit and they most definitely can seriously injure you if they want to. Personally I'm looking forward to watching this idiot fall on his face, looks like he is on his way!

Was it Glenn Foley?  That's funny you remembered that because I remember that too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Im not gonna say he cant play in this league and throwing to Josh Gordon(why is he playing preseason) is usually a good option but Gordon didnt look good. That being said, Manziel is not gonna last long if he cant stand and deliver. The holes were closing fast when he went to take off. I give him credit for being tough and always getting back up but if doesnt start endearing to his peers, he is gonna take one big time hit and be out for the year...Just ask Hoyer how hard these guys hit, he can tell him.

The sad part is this guy is gonna be talked about every week even when he isnt playing. Another Tebow in that regard but personally, I dont have an opinion of him personally. I think he is an exciting player who may or may not make it in the NFL. Too early to tell.  He has a running back, TE and a good D so we'll see. I think Hoyer should start the season though.

"A lot of bookies are probably mad at us right now, but we don't give a damn, ... We're the champs!!"

Ty Law after his team defeated the Rams in SB 36.

No doubt about the Tebow comparison.  This kid has put himself in a tough spot with the help of the media.  I think he crashes and burns....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I thought he should have been a third round pick. Go somewhere as a backup, learn. He can be a Russell Wilson type, if he can play with discipline. He has that kind of ability, but his ego and people's expectations seem to be way out of line for his skill level. He thinks he's Brett Favre, and he's not. He doesn't seem to be a very hard worker, or a leader.

He needed to go to a better team, with better coaching that could stand up to him and where he could watch for a year or two.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Former South Carolina QB and UDFA Connor Shaw looked like the best Cleveland QB out there last night. Shaw numbers in college were better than Johnny Football's and last night he had great pocket presence and composure, accuracy under pressure and excellent decision making.

He is the son of a coach who rarely throws interceptions (27 TDs vs. 1 interception last year). Why wasn't this kid drafted? His size is only 6' and maybe coaches have questions about his arm strength? I am not sure Cleveland will keep 4 QB's but if this kid becomes free I would love him on our PS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

It is very simple with Manziel... he does not have the temperment or work ethic to play QB in the NFL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

he's an arrogant , obnoxious, little boy who seems to think he's a man. The redskins defense put the hurt on him, then taunted him into flipping the bird.  They sacked him three times, then mocked him with you ain't in college now. Defenses are going to love putting the hurt on him.  But he'll be more than glad to remind all of us that he s only 21 and is entitled to make judgment mistakes. I hope they start him--would love to see the Steelers knock him on his skinny a s s.

and he's not even good looking!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Go to the ESPN NFL page...the top 3 articles (as of 2:11 EST) on the right side are about Manziel. I understand the guy was a star in college, but the attention he is being given before playing a meaningful snap is ridiculous.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In regards to his potential in the NFL, he definitely has more than Tebow did. He might make it...or he might not. I don't think the media is helping him out with all the hype they're creating around him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

he's an arrogant , obnoxious, little boy who seems to think he's a man. The redskins defense put the hurt on him, then taunted him into flipping the bird.  They sacked him three times, then mocked him with you ain't in college now. Defenses are going to love putting the hurt on him.  But he'll be more than glad to remind all of us that he s only 21 and is entitled to make judgment mistakes. I hope they start him--would love to see the Steelers knock him on his skinny a s s.

LOL, Tell us how you really feel! Dont hold back, its a message board.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

In regards to his potential in the NFL, he definitely has more than Tebow did. He might make it...or he might not. I don't think the media is helping him out with all the hype they're creating around him.

That is part of it but he could have made it much better by coming in and working his tail off instead of having pics of him getting ready to ski in club bathroom!  Think about Aaron Rodgers. He was a late 1st round pick who also sat all day in the green room, embarrassed but he got to sit behind Favre for 4 years and not one person cared that he was a backup and look how it worked for him. Manziel doesnt have that luxury but he is part to blame so ..... Sink or Swim young fella!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

That is part of it but he could have made it much better by coming in and working his tail off instead of having pics of him getting ready to ski in club bathroom!  Think about Aaron Rodgers. He was a late 1st round pick who also sat all day in the green room, embarrassed but he got to sit behind Favre for 4 years and not one person cared that he was a backup and look how it worked for him. Manziel doesnt have that luxury but he is part to blame so ..... Sink or Swim young fella!

Good point. It does seem to go both ways in this case. I really think he would benefit from sitting for a year and starting next year, but I feel this is unlikely. He'll either get the start once/if Hoyer slips or he'll be named the starter outright. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

His cockiness and poor attitude will be his end. No way this punk makes it in the NFL. Kid has physical gifts that not many others do, but his head is way too far up his own rectum. DOOMED!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I always thought this guy was going to be a huge bust just because of all of the video game nonsense he got away with in college.  I can't count the number of idiotic throws this guy made when pressured that Mike Evans bailed him out of.  He'll be a turnover machine unless he changes his ways.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Remember Brady telling him to leave his "punk" attitude at the door when he came to the NFL....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

And you must be Jesus...

Lots of folks judging an individual with such malice and vehemence, an individual they've never met before.

I hope you're all saints.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I laughed when Gruden said Cleveland should build their team around Johnny Football.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:

And you must be Jesus...

Lots of folks judging an individual with such malice and vehemence, an individual they've never met before.

I hope you're all saints.

Lighten up Francis....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I always thought this guy was going to be a huge bust just because of all of the video game nonsense he got away with in college.  I can't count the number of idiotic throws this guy made when pressured that Mike Evans bailed him out of.  He'll be a turnover machine unless he changes his ways.

+1 Evans was the real star at TAMU. JFootball would throw up some real crap and Evans would snnatch anything out of the air.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Anyone see that last night?   He has bust written all over him.  A combo of ryan leaf and mark sanchez.

Are you predicting that Manziel will go to back to back AFC Championship games and destroy the patsies in the playoffs?  Wow! Queenie, I thought that after what an idiot you looked like last year with your predictions, you'd have just shut your pie hole.

Sections
Shortcuts