MANZIEL just got him a 32 on that there WONDERLICK as Highwater scored 20, IMPACT?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: MANZIEL just got him a 32 on that there WONDERLICK as Highwater scored 20, IMPACT?

Who is Highwater?

Do you get any fresh air at the institution with Babe or do you just stay inside all the time?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: MANZIEL just got him a 32 on that there WONDERLICK as Highwater scored 20, IMPACT?

Didn't Ryan Fitzpatrick score a 50? How much good did that do him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"yep i know wonderlick aint all the story but its one of them things.."

It's one of them things you should not pay ANY attention to whatsoever. 

Dan Marino, Jim Kelly and Terry Bradshaw all had terrible Wonderlic scores. 

Johnny will be lucky to sniff their careers. 

You haven't been this excited about a quarterback since...

Tim Tebow. 

Remember how that worked out for you, we still remember some of your ridiculous posts about Tebow, how he was better than Brady and so on....

nothing to see here

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who is Highwater?

Do you get any fresh air at the institution with Babe or do you just stay inside all the time?

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

My secret, hush, hush "sources" tell me no!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Didn't Ryan Fitzpatrick score a 50? How much good did that do him?

[/QUOTE]

Well...it foretold him being able to complete 50% of his passes...to the other team!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

New England isn't realistically going to get half a sniff at Manziel.  I'm not sure quite why they invited him in for an interview at Foxboro, maybe because he might drop precipitously to #24 or so -- stranger things have happened.

As for Bilgewater, good luck kid.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts