Manziel Seeks Advice From Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Manziel Seeks Advice From Brady

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Talk to BUffalo.   They're the ones who weren't happy with Paille and decided to choose another guy with the same kind of skill set.

Paille doesn't have big career numbers, because he doesn't play on scoring lines, moron. Nor did Kennedy.

Read up, dummy

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/bruins/post/_/id/219/former-buffalo-sabre-daniel-paille-embraces-role-with-boston-bruins

Thats because Paille was a bust for where he was taken in the draft. You think they drafted him 20th overall to play a 3rd/4th line role and battle with Tim Kennedy for minutes? Lol. Him not being good enough to crack their top 6 doesn't mean that there was a logjam so they had to move him to center which is what your entire premise was.

You lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

JM:  What should I do?

TB:  Keep your mouth shut!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

He wasn't a bust at all. Buffalo didn't know where to use him.   Bad coaching and management.

Nice try reading a Wikipedia page or someone's stats page to pretend you know the game of hockey, Bustchise.

You know NOTHING about hockey. NOTHING.  

Yawn. He didn't turn out to be what they expected which is what was meant by bust. He's a solid penalty killer and bottom of the lineup guy. You hope to get more out of first rounders.

They were at the top of the Eastern conference for a few years and Ruff was the longest tenured coach in the league for a while. Not his fault Paille wasn't top 6 forward material.

Lights out, rustchise. Sorry to hijack your thread, PV!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=310116017

Hmm...Sanchez didn't look like a bust in this game. In fact, it looks like he did exactly what you praise: hit his open receivers and not turn it over. 

Yes, Sanchez sucks. It doesn't change the fact that he played well in this game. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=310116017

Hmm...Sanchez didn't look like a bust in this game. In fact, it looks like he did exactly what you praise: hit his open receivers and not turn it over. 

Yes, Sanchez sucks. It doesn't change the fact that he played well in this game. 

He didnt screw it up, yes, Bustchise, but they clearly hid his game behind their run game. 

Short fields, momentum, etc, was a help to Sanchez, yes.

You're the same guy who created the board name, "BUstchise", to pose as a Pats fan in here, where I caught you with it. Now, you're using "Bustify" still trying to show you're not him, as you promote Sanchez years later?

LOL!

Face it, Busty: You took the Jets PSL sales bait, the Sanchez and EVERYTHING, hook, line and sinker.

You're a fool and now you're paying for it.

I've already told you I'm not him...I only made this name because it's hilarious (and sad) how obsessed you are with him. Of course, you'll never believe me, but I don't really care, since I never expected you to. 

I only brought up Sanchez because you mentioned him in the Manziel discussion. Aside from the first two years of his career, Sanchez has sucked. It's plain and simple.

Before that, he wasn't that bad, even if he did have help.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to Bustify's comment:

Of course Rusty thinks Manziel will be a bust. He thinks anyone who shows even a slight ego is going to be a bust in the NFL.

It's all part of the Napoleon complex he suffer from. Anyone who has any type of success threatens this sad little boy.

I've said it before, and I still believe it, the only possible explanation for his Brady hate is that TB screwed Rusty's mom. Rusty is still very bothered by the lack of hugs. When Brady laid some pipe on his mom, he went over the edge.

How does that make any sense? Me being honest about an NCAA prospects's success potential is me being "threatened"?

There hundreds or thousands of humans on planet earth right now who think Manziel will be a bust.

I compliment people's success on here all the time.

How about, Brady has just sucked and Russell Flippin' Wilson just showed Brady how to move the sticks, not turn it over and hit open receivers?

How about that?  

dont think he will be a bust. i think hes going to be a star player. watch the sec every week and this kid did it against the best. hes got a very good arm and is faster than any qb in the league. he makes good decisions on the field and is tough. would love to see him playing for the patriots but it wont happen. hopefully our next qb can at least run a little.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

And low and behold Tony Gonalez agrees with me...He says Manziel is like an Rg3 and to stay away.

Yep.

And the newest addition to CBS' The NFL Today team, Tony Gonzalez, had a more contemporary comparison.

"Johnny's more along the lines of RG3, which could hurt him," Gonzalez told USAToday.com. "He'll make a good transition to the NFL but, for me, he needs to work on that pocket passing. There's such a thing as young running quarterbacks, but not old running quarterbacks

read what u said about Manziel and what Gonzalez said about Manziel again-not even close and nowhere near agreement...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

No, it's not. And I am usually right.  

Loser.

Your anger is delicious, Bustchise/Rico.

Stop it! I am bustchise!!!! I'm delicious with anger too dead head!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I don't know if he is a bust or not, but he certainly is a douch3.

This is nothing more than a manziel camp PR stunt. It's so transparent it's ridiculous.

houston needs to take clowney..he is the best player in the draft, and, would be a monster pairing with Watt. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Sounds like the smartest thing he's done so far...Hopefully he takes a lesson from the master himself!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

WE all know the knbocks on johnny football - may be true

I have not been high on any of the qbs this year

But

J F has the largest hands of the top 3 qbs

he is 207#s

he is accurate

he has started out saying that he wants to win a SB no mattere wher he goes

He seems to understand what TB is all about - he may "now get" what being an elite NFL qb is all about???

If he understands how not to get hurt , he may surprise

he has played in major SEC games in front of large crowds, agsinst Ala and played very well - I am sure that BB has talked to Saban about him - would love to have heard that conversation

the moment is not to big for him

He will be interesting to watch and he isnt coming to the Pats so I dont have to worry about how good he can be

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts