Marc Bulger as Brady's Backup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Marc Bulger as Brady's Backup

he can compete with hoyer for it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Marc Bulger as Brady's Backup

The really sad thing is that Bulger could be an excellent QB, he has the brains and the arm, but he has been on his back so much the past few years in STL that I believe he is a lttle gun shy to the pass rush. St Louisans took a long time to get over Kurt Warner and embrace Bulger, and by the time that happened , he was getting the stuffing knocked out of him, so bad scene all around. The fact that the Rams released him today says volumes about what they are going to do in the draft. I wouldn't disagree that he could fit in at the razor, I just think the powers that be might see too big a gamble.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i like it! he'll probably look for a place he can compete for the top job, like buffalo, raiders, seahawks, but i think he would be a great back up here...as long as he never has to play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I could see him signing here as a last resort, but only to be #3 on the depth chart.  The team is high on Hoyer.  If the Patriots have to go to the backup (I can't even think about this scenario), I'd want to see what Hoyer can do before someone like Bulger came in.

That being said, Bulger will probably go somewhere where he can at least compete for the starting job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Stick with Hoyer

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Hoyer is the bald man, and hes our bald man.... hes bradys backup.... not bulger

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Re: Marc Bulger as Brady's Backup:
    Hoyer is the bald man, and hes our bald man.... hes bradys backup.... not bulger
    Posted by Gulo

Well said, my friend LoL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, he's washed up, rather BB draft another QB in 6th round, than have an over-the hill QB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

theres not too many bald white guys... hoyer has a fonzy like aura about him plus he's shown flashes and gets bonus points for doing the randy moss "splitting the defense" move after his TD against the titans... plus its easier to train a young pup then to teach an old dog new tricks especially a beaten and battered old dog

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]theres not too many bald white guys... hoyer has a fonzy like aura about him plus he's shown flashes and gets bonus points for doing the randy moss "splitting the defense" move after his TD against the titans... plus its easier to train a young pup then to teach an old dog new tricks especially a beaten and battered old dog
    Posted by 81pats12[/QUOTE]

Theres not too many white baldguys???  HUH most the white guys I see are bald, going bald, or trying to hide it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Jason Campbell...Redskins have 1...one...ONE draft pick...Hoyer vs. Campbell

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marc Bulger as Brady's Backup : Theres not too many white baldguys???  HUH most the white guys I see are bald, going bald, or trying to hide it.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

i meant proud bald white guys, he actually shaves it all off... doesnt seem like he wants to hide it or is unwilling to let go like matt hasselbeck

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marc Bulger as Brady's Backup : Theres not too many white baldguys???  HUH most the white guys I see are bald, going bald, or trying to hide it.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

i take it you mean you have observed alot of bald white guys, not date them? right 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

OK with me. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Marc Bulger as Brady's Backup : Theres not too many white baldguys???  HUH most the white guys I see are bald, going bald, or trying to hide it.
    Posted by NEGAME

Ouch!!!!!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I really like Hoyer but if you decide you need to carry 3  QB's I would rather you spend one of those compensatories on a project.  I agree Bulger is a QB that had his possible "stardom" stunted by being knocked on his Keister early and often, to the point that I wouldn't want to bring him in here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

COLT MCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!
    nah just yankin yer scrotum sacks, hoyer is good and they have rogain now so if people do have a problem with his epic baldness they willl have to go through all 5'9'' of me lololol how do we get soo lucky with all these UDFA?

Sections
Shortcuts