MARC BULGER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MARC BULGER

got to watch and follow him in baltimore last year for i live in the MD area now. HE was forced to pull a moss to save face after receiving no credible offers. cant believe with all these stiffs being offered starters' pay and the opportunity that this guywasnt in high demand to at least come in and compete. seattle couldnt use him? he's familiar and once dominated that division when he had some protection and pre-happy feet. balt heled get him pver the martz-induced post traumatic stress syndrome. could the pats not use someone likehim to back up brady? could have then put hoyer on the market for a 3rd and/or 4th pick for about the same pay. jets couldnt use him? miami? buffalo? zona? minny? would be a better choice than old man mcnabb. heck, the moronic redskins? y go with the guy bulger cleanly beat out in camp last year when u could get the real deal? phily couldnt pick him over vince young to tutor and back up vick? is he not better than whoever the colts backup is? he would be perfect in that indy system. again, i really just dont get it! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuckItOnce. Show TuckItOnce's posts

Re: MARC BULGER

The guy didnt want to compete.  If he did, he'd have a job. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wasn't Bulger the last of the Brady 6 left in thr NFL?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"An unrestricted free agent, Bulger reportedly received offers from other teams during the offseason but decided not to pursue them."

Glad to be of service. 

p.s. too bad he retired, I think he would be a lot better in your supposed Super Bowl fave Arizona than the unproven Kevin Kolb.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: MARC BULGER:
    [QUOTE]Wasn't Bulger the last of the Brady 6 left in thr NFL?
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]even more reason to have him in foxboro near brady. he would have squeezed one more inch of greatness from somewhere just by looking at bulger everyday. great bb mental edge call. then again i dont think they could have guaranteed bulger's safety and refrigerator food by being ard tommy, who just cant past his past!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

F*** your mom

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Let's keep our younger and healthier clip-board  holders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

I definitely think the Pats can use him as the backup for Tommy boy.  I live in St. Louis and the Rams pretty much killed him with their pathetic protection.  He can play and will probably a great locker room presence for the rookies.  Hoyer can be traded to KC to backup Cassel since they use similar approach as the the Pats

Sections
Shortcuts