Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality

In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality:
    I don't care a wit about what anybody thinks about homosexuality. But prejudice is not limited to race and ethnicity as you suggest. Religious prejudice and intolerance has been around forever. Race or ethnicity are not choices, but religion clearly is a choice and a behavior. Is it all right to be intolerant of those with religious views other than those of the majority? The answer is no. So then. Since behavior is not the issue, where is the line?
    Posted by Stay-Pro

Discrimination of the hommoo's is what they plead. I do not subscribe to that thought process. Frankly, let um' be, and dont adopt, and their 'race' will dissolve like a vapor of pisss in the wind.They wont go away quietly though. I dont agree with the queer agenda on a national scale. I say national because thats exactly what they are trying to do, from the white house on down. Keep that filthy lifestyle in the freakion' closet, sez me.I agree with STP43fan, it violates basic biology to be queer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality:
    In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality : Discrimination of the hommoo's is what they plead. I do not subscribe to that thought process. Frankly, let um' be, and dont adopt, and their 'race' will dissolve like a vapor of pisss in the wind.They wont go away quietly though. I dont agree with the queer agenda on a national scale. I say national because thats exactly what they are trying to do, from the white house on down. Keep that filthy lifestyle in the freakion' closet, sez me.I agree with STP43fan, it violates basic biology to be queer.
    Posted by jbolted

im curious, are you a biology major,if not what are your qualifications on biology.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality : You seem to be the angry and hateful one here. STP Gave his view point and you start with the name calling. Typical liberal tactics. When you can't accept another view point call someone a  racist or a homophob. Yup, quite hateful and intolerant of others.
    Posted by Jimmyjones666

When did say anything about STP? -_-...

I respect his opinion and I respect his right to hate. And I'm not a Liberal, I'm not a Conservative either. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

if everyone became gay then there would be no one left.  so NOHOMO is the way to go. 

marriage is derived only from the bible.  man and woman.  it comes from no other source before the bible.  no other place.  so how can you deny it.  its spose to be man and woman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

if everyone became gay then there would be no one left.  so NOHOMO is the way to go.  marriage is derived only from the bible.  man and woman.  it comes from no other source before the bible.  no other place.  so how can you deny it.  its spose to be man and woman.
    Posted by ssmilloy36

Well, if we were supposed to believe everything a book told us then Harry Potter and Holden Claufield are real. Besides, the Christian religion is only, for the most part, 2000 years old and human beings have being getting married since they first arrived on the planet. Can you bible thumpers put down that book and pick up a real one? If civilizations had kings and queens, how did they form a union? They had to be married first. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality : i guess being outcasted,hated ,beaten up and killed for being what you were born with isnt the same, its all ignorance and bigotry 
    Posted by itllnevahapn

Outcasted, hated, beaten up, and killed?  I think this largely exists in your head.  I'm sure in some vast minority sense you can find those that commit violence against homosexuals but this is very rare and not condoned by the mainstream anything.  You (and Laz) are attempting to put those who disagree with you in a finite stereotype so you can disregard their point of view and believe that you have drawn conclusions based only off a superior intellect. 

Let me say a couple things.  1.  We are talking about the discomfort NFL players and really many others feel if open homosexuality were around the workplace(and in turn the discomfort homosexuals would feel from being around those who are uncomfortable around them).  2.  No matter what you think the government has made no law against (or for) homosexuality.  Violence against them is still illegal they fall under the exact same laws that everyone else does.  Despite any spin out there gays are under the same marriage laws as the rest of us.  They are as free to marry as you are just not the same sex.  A Law that applies to everyone no matter the circumstance is by definition not discriminatory.  3.  Unlike race we are not talking about a genetic disposition that is "skin deep."  One of our main drives in life (for instinctual reasons) is to mate, procreate, raise children, and otherwise have a relationship with the opposite sex.  It drives us from adolescence and shapes the way we conduct our lives.  To say that you could somehow not feel some level of discomfort around those who don't share an instinct that is as basic and definitive as who we are is preposterous.

Nobody is condoning violence, we are not talking about marriage, we are saying an openly gay person in an NFL locker room would make most people uncomfortable.  Could they live through it...sure.  Are they bigots for feeling that way- no way it is human nature.  Just as simple as having a woman in the locker room would change the dynamic and create discomfort with people watching what they say, do, etc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I hope all the lame minds can come up with a better topic today, me,I'm going play with my wife........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I hope all the lame minds can come up with a better topic today, me,I'm going play with my wife........
    Posted by southnpatsfan

I don't think the topic is lame. it's just some posters wanted too share their view about sugar boys. show a little tolerance

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL...all i did was say that Dogg had a "mancrush" on me and he went all Pee-Wee herman spider monkey on me..lmao...din't know the little dude had it in him...
    Posted by jfaust1954

no he has a mancrush on coltsbabe (we don't know if she is really a he?)Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I wouldn't want to be the center for a gay quarterback, I'd tell you that much.

Also, it would make the locker room really awkward.

Nick the person doesn't care what people do with their lives as long as it doesn't affect him.  Nick the former player says that it would affect a lot of the players in the locker room and that society would have to drastically change as a whole before gays could be openly accepted on a football team without controversy, distractions, and discomfort.

Better to keep it to yourself until after your career.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

HOMOSAYSWHAT

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In Response to Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality:

Touchy subject chosen here. I have a few opinions regarding this. Personally, I do not agree homosexuality. Being a Christian we are taught this is wrong. Second, from a biological standpoint it doesnt work. The reason men and women get together is to procreate and continue the human species, as do animals, etc...
    That being said, gays do not bother me. I do no think that people who are gay choose to be. I think that is who they are. To wake up one day and say, hey I am going to like a man does not happen. I think gays should be allowed civial unions and spousal rights. I see how a bunch of testosterone filled men in a nfl lockeroom might take issue with the subject

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I have some deeply scientific thoughts on homosexuality that have led me to the following highly scientific conclusions lol:

1. Female private parts have high concentrations of testosterone.  What else explains why many lesbians start to look like men?

2. Male private parts have high concentrations of estrogen.  What else explains why a lot of gay men start acting like girls?

Do as you wish, but don't expect me to necessarily applaud you.  This guy isn't about to indulge in an estrogen lick anytime soon.  Nobody take this post too seriously, except the part about me not wanting an estrogen laced popsicle.  That's a fact.

[EDIT] Maybe I shouldn't make fun of the subject.  I've felt like a lesbian stuck inside of a man's body all of my life.  Embarassed  Am I am hypocrite?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality : Touchy subject chosen here. I have a few opinions regarding this. Personally, I do not agree homosexuality. Being a Christian we are taught this is wrong. Second, from a biological standpoint it doesnt work. The reason men and women get together is to procreate and continue the human species, as do animals, etc... That being said, gays do not bother me. I do no think that people who are gay choose to be. I think that is who they are. To wake up one day and say, hey I am going to like a man does not happen. I think gays should be allowed civial unions and spousal rights. I see how a bunch of testosterone filled men in a nfl lockeroom might take issue with the subject
    Posted by Brady2Moss07

So what about in the NFL?

Looks like these guys shun the sugar boys. Now think about in this age of privacy, who wants to to be gawked at in the shower or locker room. i mean if you're in the locker room and a sugar boy is checking out your junk are you not gonna punch him out?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality : Outcasted, hated, beaten up, and killed?  I think this largely exists in your head.  I'm sure in some vast minority sense you can find those that commit violence against homosexuals but this is very rare and not condoned by the mainstream anything.  You (and Laz) are attempting to put those who disagree with you in a finite stereotype so you can disregard their point of view and believe that you have drawn conclusions based only off a superior intellect.  Let me say a couple things.  1.  We are talking about the discomfort NFL players and really many others feel if open homosexuality were around the workplace(and in turn the discomfort homosexuals would feel from being around those who are uncomfortable around them).  2.  No matter what you think the government has made no law against (or for) homosexuality.  Violence against them is still illegal they fall under the exact same laws that everyone else does.  Despite any spin out there gays are under the same marriage laws as the rest of us.  They are as free to marry as you are just not the same sex.  A Law that applies to everyone no matter the circumstance is by definition not discriminatory.  3.  Unlike race we are not talking about a genetic disposition that is "skin deep."  One of our main drives in life (for instinctual reasons) is to mate, procreate, raise children, and otherwise have a relationship with the opposite sex.  It drives us from adolescence and shapes the way we conduct our lives.  To say that you could somehow not feel some level of discomfort around those who don't share an instinct that is as basic and definitive as who we are is preposterous. Nobody is condoning violence, we are not talking about marriage, we are saying an openly gay person in an NFL locker room would make most people uncomfortable.  Could they live through it...sure.  Are they bigots for feeling that way- no way it is human nature.  Just as simple as having a woman in the locker room would change the dynamic and create discomfort with people watching what they say, do, etc.
    Posted by shenanigan

i think you missed my point,it was reacted from someone saying hatred against gays is not the same as racism, when its pretty close.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

so NOHOMO is the way to go.  Posted by ssmilloy36

LOL. don't you mean: NOMOHOMOTongue out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I wonder if all of this means that T.O. is secretly gay and expressing his inner diva through his selfish shenanigans... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

there is more evidence/literature that Jesus Christ of naz. walked this earth than someone such as napoleon bonaparte  (non bible).  so don't compare harry potter to something that has clear evident facts.

so you are telling me that because the first print of the bible was only 2000 years ago that im foolish.  so the Myans weren't really here.  It was under 2 years ago that they found a solid gold figure of a dude taking off rocketstyle with a breathing tube.  TECHNOLOGY BEFORE WE HAD IT.  must have been made today and put underground for fun.     ?

don't get smart if you have simple logic. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality : Yes, violates basic biology.  No, I never saw two male dogs humping because it doesn't happen.  The lifespan has been well known for decades.  Perversions' existence doesn't legitimize them; it simply means they've existed. Again, why should NFL culture have a tolerance for a perverted lifestyle?  It isn't culture that needs to change, it's the perverts.
    Posted by STP43FAN

Methinks the lady protests too much.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I really could care less if someone is gay, straight, bi, or whatever.  What used to be taboo and unmentionable is accepted in more places in the world these days, and as long as no one tries to foist their beliefs on me, then whatever you do with your life is your business. 

Homosexuality -- it's easy to call people nasty names, unnatural, deviants, etc.  until someone you really know and love comes out as gay.  But if they do, and if you're honest with yourself, you're immediately thankful that they will not face some of the worst  hardships of not so long ago, where gays were mistreated, discriminated against or worse.  Some of the comments I'm reading lead me to believe that some of you haven't ever known someone struggling with their sexuality.  If it ever happens to someone you love, you might change your point of view.  Or maybe not since it would hypocritical of you if you didn't shun that person per your beliefs, and you've lost that person forever.  

As it relates to the NFL, I am not so sure that I'd want to shower in the same locker room as a gay man.  If that makes me less of a person, so be it.   

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"there is more evidence/literature that Jesus Christ of naz. walked this earth than someone such as napoleon bonaparte  (non bible).  so don't compare harry potter to something that has clear evident facts.
    so you are telling me that because the first print of the bible was only 2000 years ago that im foolish.  so the Myans weren't really here.  It was under 2 years ago that they found a solid gold figure of a dude taking off rocketstyle with a breathing tube.  TECHNOLOGY BEFORE WE HAD IT.  must have been made today and put underground for fun.     ?
    don't get smart if you have simple logic
    ."

It's just...wow.  Maybe you could do me a favor?  See, this guy wrote a book, only like a 100 years ago, circulated in 100's of countries & every language imaginable, And so needless It IS AWE-Some.  There's this mean queen that slices people's heads off, a buncha courtesans with the bodies of playing cards, some wacky white rabbit always runnin' to an' fro (late for somethin' or other), A pretty nice hookah-toking guy (although he wears insane looking hats), mushrooms tea-parties...Pal, YOU Name It and THEY got it. 
         ~Anyway, Ta make a long story short, I been lookin' for these cats to party with FOR-ever.  I can't find 'em anywhere (lately I've almost completely given up, spending as it is, Vaster amount of my personal time and resources lookin' for that small dude in green I see on the tv and in markets...I want his marshmellows AND his pot of gold).  IF ya can help me out with either here, Whoa-Seriously, there's no end to my repayment respect, Think about at least?

Moving onwards and backwards, THIS guy makes the following look like a time-honored basic treatise on reason:
    "3. Unlike race we are not talking about a genetic disposition that is "skin deep."  One of our main drives in life (for instinctual reasons) is to mate, procreate, raise children, and otherwise have a relationship with the opposite sex.  It drives us from adolescence and shapes the way we conduct our lives. Are they bigots for feeling that way- no way it is human nature."

Ya had me up ta here shen..  We ALL seem to have that immortality heroic principle somewhere within us, It's just many of us express it in different ways.  MEANING: Would I like to advance my seed and genes?  Sure...But I don't wanna deal with kids (just mke forts outta cardboard with them any time at all possible); I don't wanna deal with a wife (at least not right now or even in the foreseeable future even...besides, all my efforts to contact Gwen Stefani AND/OR Natalie Portman, has gotten me nowhere).  YET pal, I DO have a desire (an "instinct" as you call it)- to Mate.  The other notions however, CAN and really should be, mutually exclusive from one another (to a greater oor lesser degree...but to A degree no doubt)...Ahhh, "no doubt"-Where ARE you Gwen?
         ~Also, WhatTH are'ya talkin' about shen?  Saying in effect, That It's "Alright (better-'Understandable')- To be a bigot or have hatred I guess, when faced with the confusion of being subject to, or aroound something, Which DOESN'T share the same 'Basic, god-given Instinctual Drives'?"  Like "Bats"...Shen, Do you wanna hate or kill EVERY bat on this planet, because they have Sonar-Capabilities, an instinct/trait, or whatnot, Which You andI will or would never be able to experience and/or even comprehend in the same way that they do?  Homie, That's just absurd... 

Me?  Where do I stand here?  Well first-, I freakin' HATE bats...wish I could exterminate every last breathing one'a them (and there dirty, growdy, godless freak friends).  Gays though...Dey o.k. by me!  Gay guys are usually far, Far more dressed better, more concerned with keeping a good body, and he!!-they even have more outgoing personalities it seems on a whole.  Man, I've had women girlfriends, friends, family, acquaintences, WHO have ALL said and remarked upon a good looking gay guy on shows and in reality, AND each one'a them has said something very like: "BOY, That guy looks HOT...To bad he's gay though."  Jesus, you people are sweatin' 1 more guy that ain't trying to get with Gwen Stefani?  ~(also-That's MY Gwen Stefani...you s#ckas try ta creep with her, an I'll bury ya).        

Whomever said that they wanted to be a lesbian, really-Had it Spot-On...  I've often dreamed that dream usually it's late at night while surfing the web).  But really, hmmm-I don't have the same "wish-fulfillment" in everyday world...  Sorta weird that when I see a lesbian in reality, 99 outta 100 times, I think to myself, "Oh, SHE's a Lesbian? Wow-No loss for me there on that one, whoa."  So IF any of you want my greater point here, It's simply THIS: IF Laz gets to become a Lesbian, He wants NOTHING less than to be one of the statuesque Lesbians he sees ON film...not the reptiles in reality.  I really mean no offense by that last part, Because 1st-Internet lesbians should really be compared to something more akin to "Immortal Greek Goddesses", instead of simply "statuesque beauties," And also RE: Reality Lesbians...I shouldn't be so tough on reptiles, there's some cute frogs and lizards out there in nature.