Marcus Cannon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Marcus Cannon

Welcome back! The guy looks like he is a going to be a beast next year. The pats o-line looks good for the future with Vollmer, Solder and now Cannon. I didn't think Cannon would be back this year. He adds solid depth down the stretch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Marcus Cannon

Agree.  I found it interesting that they had him playing RT and not RG.  Be great if he can play both positions.  Regardless, really was good to see him on the field.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

waters is signed for another year as well, and mankins is now here long term, now to just sure up that center position hopefully with a mammoth guy to man handle any nose tackle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I think he will be a huge help in the playoffs, lets hope he his strength training and conditioning is still going well. He looked like he handled the job well and could be a big body to protect Brady. He is not only tall but he is one wide kid. It can be hard to pass rushers to get around a guy like that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Marcus Cannon:
    Agree.  I found it interesting that they had him playing RT and not RG.  Be great if he can play both positions.  Regardless, really was good to see him on the field.
    Posted by ATJ

He was a T in college. Although I don't think his footwork is good enough to play T in the Pro's long term he has the ability to come in when needed. I see him as our long term RG and boy was he throwing people around when he was in last night. I love Waters but Cannon's got my mouth watering for next year. I'm not sure I'd resign Waters if Cannon's ready to be a starting RG

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Looks real good to me and real BIG...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

didn't know Waters was signed for next year. That works for me. The Pats are a center away from a dominating o-line.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What a great story!  He should win the award for overcoming adversity (not sure the name for the NFL)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

So happy for this guy.  So good to see him on the field.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Glad to see BB picked him. The future of the o-line looks good. probably need to pickupa couple more young big studs next year too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Congratulations to Marcus Cannon - selected by teammates as Patriots' 2011 Ed Block Courage Award Winner

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts