Marcus McNeill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Marcus McNeill

If there's one (restricted) free agent who I'd like the Patriots to sign this offseason, it's Marcus McNeill.

He's the one in this picture who's too tall to fit into the frame.  

He's a 6'9" 330+ lb beast who I believe has already been chosen for one or two Pro Bowls in his three or four years in the league.  I can only imagine a line with him and Vollmer on it.  

The other option is drafting Bruce Campbell (depending on how the draft plays out), who might be the second coming of Orlando Pace (freak athlete at the tackle position who can move with speed rushers but still maul), but who is apparently a little raw technique-wise.

It all starts with the hogs up front.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Marcus McNeill

You have a good point,it does start on the line of scrimmage! Both sides of it. This is the best draft for O-lineman as there are at least 12 OT's who will be available in this draft who could be considered gems. Even a couple of Guards who could possibly play the RT position. So whether its signing a McNeill or drafting one of the top OT's in this draft you can be sure that BB knows the value of securring the line of scrimmage...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Marcus McNeill

This GUY is a STUD - IF they go this route - I wouldn't mind AT ALL.  With Vollmer too...wow.   This is like dreamland though...not sure if this will ever happen.

Sections
Shortcuts