Mario Manningham calls out Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordlim. Show lordlim's posts

Re: Mario Manningham calls out Edelman

What the f**k?  Edelman is a better WR than Wario...  Shut the hell up Mario!!!!  We'll see who wins this game. 

In Response to Re: Mario Manningham calls out Edelman:
    SOB... I wanna see Edleman take his head off.
    Posted by Getzo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He should ask LaDanian Tomlinson what HE thinks of Edelman.  Answer: OUCH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Mario Manningham calls out Edelman : you can hit Eli as often as u like; u may stop him  and beat him but u will not rattle him-he doesn't rattle
    Posted by JintsFan

Thats because he is already re-tarded.  Like you.  You front running b1tch.  Little sissyboy front running Giant fan, lying about how you couldn't post.  I spit directly into your mouth.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

In Response to Re: Mario Manningham calls out Edelman : you can hit Eli as often as u like; u may stop him and beat him but u will not rattle him-he doesn't rattle
    Posted by JintsFan

Define rattle then. Webster: "to upset especially to the point of loss of poise and composure."

Eli is no different than any QB who gets pressure in his face--even though the NJ media wants to make it sound like some kind of relevation when you do it to Brady.

Eli gets antsy and will throw up a duck off his back foot. He did it in November in the end zone, and he did it in the super bowl 4yrs ago. The Pats just didn't take advantage of it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Edelman isn't a wide receiver.  He's a quarterback.  He was drafted and kept because he's a remarkably fast learner, and because he has off-the charts quickness if not top-end speed.  He's likely to be improved from 14 weeks ago when he started playing defense. 

I guess that the Giants are free to tell Mr. Edelman how badly he's going to fail.  Coach Belichick will probably remind him of the same thing every day before practice.  Somebody please provide Julian with a week's worth of Pepto-Bismol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

Manningham, over-all, would get the better of Edleman 75% of the time. He can't cover. He's the weak link of this defense. We all know this even if we won't admit it out loud. That said, I still think that will not be the deciding factor Sunday. O line play will decide the day. Don't be mad at Manningham for answering a question. After all, if it motivates those affended it works for us right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Mario Manningham calls out Edelman : Thats because he is already re-tarded.  Like you.  You front running b1tch.  Little sissyboy front running Giant fan, lying about how you couldn't post.  I spit directly into your mouth.  
    Posted by Davedsone

Relax Francis

Sections
Shortcuts