Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill

In Response to Re: Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill:
    Buffalo just went from pretenders to contenders. Team needs a DE(s) as Bills moving to 4-3. With Marcell Dareus and Kyle Williams. D-line may be one of the best now. Bills only had 30 sacks in 2011 (riduculous) and with Dave Wannstedt's defensive schemes look for Williams to be what Reggie White did for the Packers. Pats need to counter with something...
    Posted by beavis

I'm not ready to put Williams in the same category as Reggie White. This signing gives the Bills' fans hope. But, does it make them better than the Patriots? I think not:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/15/mario-gives-bills-legitimacy-stout-defense/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Re: Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill?

In Response to Re: Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill?:
    Mario will not be going to the Bills, you can quote me on that!
    Posted by TFB12

OK, YOU'RE QUOTED!!!

Guess we better hang onto Light another year, just in case.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

Re: Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill?

In Response to Re: Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill?:
    and this is why the buffalo bills are the buffalo bills....."we can win the afc east"? congrats.....everyone can say they have a shot at their division in MARCH
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Hey give them credit for not predicting a SB appearance....Now if they could only sign sexy rexy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Williams X2 both missed significant time last season. We'll see how it goes this year.
    There's gotta be a marketing headline in there somewhere.."Seein double..Williams X2 2012" and Marcel Dareus as" Rerun"...chasin the truck with X2 in the back. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Isn't it always the case that when the mouthy are proven wrong, they just don't return?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Mario Williams will not be going to the Bills.  You can qoute me on that!!!!!!

Ah wait nevermind......Foot in mouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Mario is a greedy A$$-hole, so much for money not being a motivation for him. I guess players like him prefer money over trying to win a lombardi. Bills will never make it to the superbowl, even with Mario.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill:
    Mario is a greedy A$$-hole, so much for money not being a motivation for him. I guess players like him prefer money over trying to win a lombardi. Bills will never make it to the superbowl, even with Mario.
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence

Someone offers you 100 million dollars and you take it and that makes you greedy?  To me that makes you smart......and very rich.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

One player doesn't put a team over the top.

The Bills will be a good team if Mario works out -- a team that could contend for second place in the AFC East. But that's the thing -- who knows if Mario will actually work out. He could get injured, or completely flop in their scheme.

As we all know, signing flashy players gets you nothing. Just ask the Eagles about that. The Bills still need help at LB, OL, and in the secondary. I don't see this as a move that puts them over the top. 

Lastly, doling out this kind of money will hinder them in the future.

Color me not concerned. 

Sections
Shortcuts