Mark Anderson Reunion?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Mark Anderson Reunion?

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/DE-Mark-Anderson-released-OT-Chris-Hairston-placed-on-PUP/0101c407-e42b-4240-b69f-37bbc06e0fbb

Just released by the Bills today and he can most likely be had for cheap.  He played very well with his stint with the Pats just 2 seasons ago providing a consistent pass rush.  If I'm BB, I'm on the phone right now reaching out to him.  We have plenty of cap room, too.

Thoughts?

Edit:  Duplicate post.  Getzo already has a thread on this topic.  My apologies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Mark Anderson Reunion?

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/DE-Mark-Anderson-released-OT-Chris-Hairston-placed-on-PUP/0101c407-e42b-4240-b69f-37bbc06e0fbb

Just released by the Bills today and he can most likely be had for cheap.  He played very well with his stint with the Pats just 2 seasons ago providing a consistent pass rush.  If I'm BB, I'm on the phone right now reaching out to him.  We have plenty of cap room, too.

Thoughts?

No thanks! 5 games....1 sack and a knee injury.... And he was due to make over $2.4 mil and $1.6 mil in bonuses before he was released, he would not come for the vet minimum

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

pass on Anderson. we have some young guys that are ready to make a move and need to play

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

pass on Anderson. we have some young guys that are ready to make a move and need to play

Agreed. Anderson had a great year in NE, but is now 2 years older, and damaged goods (knee).

Sections
Shortcuts