Mark it down: MICHAEL BUCHANAN will be a STUD by the end of the YEAR!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzyDizzyIzzy. Show BuzyDizzyIzzy's posts

Re: Mark it down: MICHAEL BUCHANAN will be a STUD by the end of the YEAR!

The only legit studs potentially for the Patriots this year in terms of actually making an impact on the field is probably going to come from either Dobson or Boyce at WR. The rest of the picks were literally project/depth picks at best including Mike Bchanan........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Certainly has potential.  Just  needs to work with the strength and nutrition coaches.  Get that kid a steady diet of Weight Gain 2000 and make sure that weight comes in as lean muscle and we may have a beast here. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/michael-buchanan?id=2539239

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Potential to be the steal of the draft. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not sure what happened for him to get in a fight and get his jaw broken, better start hanging out with Jones and get some MMA training in with Jones' Brother.  Anyways, from what I read he has a great attitude, a stand up guy.  I'm excited to see what he can do.  Certainly will be cheering for him to do well, very well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

These are actually the kind of picks BB is best at.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/buchanan-hopes-make-most-his-chance-patriots

now this proves that bb has learned something from his past. a great combo of who he has always been (value) and who he should be (talent upside). this is like wilson and  dennard but with bigger upside. perfect size and speed. heck, more like gronk but at 7th round.  got injured from a fight. had he come out last year, talking 2nd or 3rd or even in the first. likewise, our D will b studly (top 10) by the end of the year as well!

i wote something similar yesterday without the prediction. looked more relentless than chandler jones in the film of him i saw

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

These are actually the kind of picks BB is best at.

not really. hi value, hi character and hi IQ guys who arent elite runners or athletes is more the norm for bb! now he's emphasizing actual talent!

This might be pertinent if I had even mentioned what BB's norm was. But I didn't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I honestly think this guy has a chance to make it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/buchanan-hopes-make-most-his-chance-patriots

now this proves that bb has learned something from his past. a great combo of who he has always been (value) and who he should be (talent upside). this is like wilson and  dennard but with bigger upside. perfect size and speed. heck, more like gronk but at 7th round.  got injured from a fight. had he come out last year, talking 2nd or 3rd or even in the first. likewise, our D will b studly (top 10) by the end of the year as well!

marked

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Great story... lets see how he takes care of himself...

looks good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I think the projections about Buchanan are overly optimistic. I would love to see this kid make it but clearly he did not perform well last year whether it was lack of strengh or the loss of Mercillius meant he had to take on more which was not capable of. He's got a lot to prove and as posters cite he will need to gain weight and get stronger so we can even see what he has. He is in the "Let's see" category.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

I think the projections about Buchanan are overly optimistic. I would love to see this kid make it but clearly he did not perform well last year whether it was lack of strengh or the loss of Mercillius meant he had to take on more which was not capable of. He's got a lot to prove and as posters cite he will need to gain weight and get stronger so we can even see what he has. He is in the "Let's see" category.

lost  20 lbs with jaw wired shut

Sections
Shortcuts