MARK IT DOWN; PATS WILL WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan33928. Show soxfan33928's posts

MARK IT DOWN; PATS WILL WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!

OK, I am laying down the gauntlet.  I believe the Pats will recover from their lackluster early season performance and go on to win another SB.  Why?  Because the O can't possibly play any worse, and the D is only going to improve.  They pretty much shut down the Jets and that was in a very tough environment.  Eventually, Brady and his Bunch will get on the same page and start to overwhelm opposing defenses.  I still worry about our lack of run blocking, but we can use the bubble screens to our WR/RB to offset that for now. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: MARK IT DOWN; PATS WILL WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!

In Response to MARK IT DOWN; PATS WILL WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR!!:
    [QUOTE]OK, I am laying down the gauntlet.  I believe the Pats will recover from their lackluster early season performance and go on to win another SB.  Why?  Because the O can't possibly play any worse, and the D is only going to improve.  They pretty much shut down the Jets and that was in a very tough environment.  Eventually, Brady and his Bunch will get on the same page and start to overwhelm opposing defenses.  I still worry about our lack of run blocking, but we can use the bubble screens to our WR/RB to offset that for now. 
    Posted by soxfan33928[/QUOTE]
    I wish I had this level of confidence but having watched miami and the colts last night and dallas v giants sunday night I see that all four of those teams are light years ahead of where the pats are now. I fear they're not going to catch up before its too late and that BB's draft day gamble with our LBs, trading sey, our pathetic pass rush, mediocre running game and imexperienced defensive backfield are ultimately going put us out of the payoffs this year altogether.

Sections
Shortcuts