Mark Sanchez FACTS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Re: Mark Sanchez FACTS

Are jets fans saying Sanchez is better than Brady ? I haven't heard anyone else say he is. So, I'm not sure what the point of this thread is..to state the obvious?
    The jets offense does not rely on Sanchez to be the focal point. They run the ball and play defense.  Again..no surprise. And it has been effective in Rex Ryan's 2 years up to this point.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez FACTS:
    [QUOTE]It's still twice.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I try not to bad mouth people but, your missing the point, are you that dumb??

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]YOU should think about annointing Mancheese as anything other than good before he's done something. Go read your Union Leader.  Uncle Mel will love you forever.

It's obvious Sanchez is not the great QB Brady is; regardless, your posts are psycho-babble.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez FACTS : I didn't know people from New Hampshire could use big meaningless words like "psycho-babble". Now go play in traffic, you annoy me.

Meaningless posts about Sanchez are more like it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Oh! Is he the QB of the team that is one out of bounds dumb Browns' WR catch, a dumb Lions 4th down play, and a cosmic Texans choke job from being 5-4 and irrelevant? Any team that keeps the Bungles - a team that didn't even want to play Thanksgiving - hanging around in the 4th qtr, should really have a gut check. 
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Bottom line - Relevant and 9-2.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

At the risk of stating the obvious: Mark Sanchez is a mediocre NFL quarterback.  The Jets rely on defense to keep them in games.

My fun fact, chosen to support my biased argument:  In the Jets 2 losses this year they failed to score a single touchdown.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

[QUOTE]According to Bill Belichick the most important stat and I tend to agree with him is winning. He is 9-2 as a starting QB this year and has done what he has to to get wins whether it be BS or not a win is a win. And he went 9-7 last year too right so that would mean he is 18-9 as a starting QB in the NFL. Love him or hate him he is the QB on a winning football team. I hate to say it man cause I hate the Jets but i agree with BB on this one the only stat that matters is the W column and Sanchez has more wins then he has loses.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

A win is a win with an "*".  Both teams have 9 wins and 2 losses.  Only 2 of the Jets 9 wins are against teams with winning records while 5 of the Pat's 9 wins are against teams with winning records.  The Pat's are a stronger team primarily because of offense.   While anything can happen (look at the Cleveland game), I think that this game will be a convincing win for the Pats.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Oh! Is he the QB of the team that is one out of bounds dumb Browns' WR catch, a dumb Lions 4th down play, and a cosmic Texans choke job from being 5-4 and irrelevant? Any team that keeps the Bungles - a team that didn't even want to play Thanksgiving - hanging around in the 4th qtr, should really have a gut check. 
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE...."whaa my team has to play a team with the same record and they're getting respect" Grow up. I guess gomer throwing his typical late INT when he was marching down the field to either tie the game or put them ahead was NOT a gift? Buffalo took NE took the end and the browns kicked you a##. You take what the opponent gives you and you win when you need to , any way you can. Get it? I guess if NE won games like that it would be "skill""scheming to make them do those things" or "whatever" but NOT luck? Wake up and realize they are better than you think and could put a real downer in your reason, maybe

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Mark Sanchez IS mediocre, but there is no doubt that he's led them to some victories and that has to say something about him as a 2nd yr. QB. The Pats have allowed some pretty ho-hum QBs to have good games.  I know some of their opponents' stats were padded because the Pats get very conservative when they're ahead, and I know they are more stout in the red zone, but Sanchez has some good offensive players and he can find them.  I don't believe that Sanchez is going to singlehandedly lose the game for the Jets like some of you believe.  The Jets' O will put up some points and Brady and the offense better be able to respond.     

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Mark Sanchez IS mediocre, but there is no doubt that he's led them to some victories and that has to say something about him as a 2nd yr. QB. The Pats have allowed some pretty ho-hum QBs to have good games.  I know some of their opponents' stats were padded because the Pats get very conservative when they're ahead, and I know they are more stout in the red zone, but Sanchez has some good offensive players and he can find them.  I don't believe that Sanchez is going to singlehandedly lose the game for the Jets like some of you believe.  The Jets' O will put up some points and Brady and the offense better be able to respond.     
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Regardless, I don't expect the Jets to stop the Pat's 3 year home winning streak. Not that they know everything, but nobody on the NFL Network is picking the Jets for Monday's Game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Mark Sanchez FACTS:
    [QUOTE]Summary: Gets worse in close games both in compl% and QB rating. Gets worse in cold weather. Gets worse in secon halves of games, especially within a 7 point or less game.                                             4th Quarter within 7 Points        47.4 Compl%      61.9 QB rating. Ouch. Weather less than 40 degrees:    57.1 comp% and a QB rating of 71.4 Double ouch. 2nd Half 50 Compl% (1st half 59)   and a QB rating of 75.1 (1st half 87) His overall 4th qtr Q rating is 62.3. Triple ouch.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Well his compl% and QB ratings don't seem to effect his throwing TDs in close games which they win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]According to Bill Belichick the most important stat and I tend to agree with him is winning. He is 9-2 as a starting QB this year and has done what he has to to get wins whether it be BS or not a win is a win. And he went 9-7 last year too right so that would mean he is 18-9 as a starting QB in the NFL. Love him or hate him he is the QB on a winning football team. I hate to say it man cause I hate the Jets but i agree with BB on this one the only stat that matters is the W column and Sanchez has more wins then he has loses.
    Did BB use the word stat. He did say that stats were for losers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]No problem Rusty you can bring up all the stats you want man but im just not a stat guy. To each his own. You want to try and discredit Sanchez by bringing up all these stats and thats fine but in my book he is a winning QB and he might look like sh*t on his way to winning games but he is still winning games. And whether or not a team laid down or not means NOTHING in the history books, all it will say is NY Jets 9-7 so that is what his record is and that is FACT not opinion. He is 18 and 9 as a starting QB and I know the Pats are not looking past him even if our fans are. Oh yea and he outplayed Brady in week 2 as much as it pains me to say that.
    BBR's hero BB is using stats in his comments. Contradictory to what he thinks of them. BB is right in that all that counts at the end of the day is a W. Only stat that really counts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]It's means nothing other than we know it happened.   Legit history books actually tell facts and truths. I would not like these numbers as a Jets fan.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    If the Jets win Monday night, this forum will be in search of you in 2 weeks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]The Jests SHOULD have lost to Cleveland, Minnesota, Detroit AND Houston.  That's not impressive.
    and the Pats should have lost to a team they may not want to meet in the playoffs. The Bolts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez FACTS : I didn't know people from New Hampshire could use big meaningless words like "psycho-babble". Now go play in traffic, you annoy me.
    He may be smarter than you are. My bet's on him. Those that insult are usually the insecure less intelligent ones.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    How many yards did the Bengals drop on NE?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"drop"?

In the first half or when NE played a prevent in a 31-3 shallacking?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]"drop"? In the first half or when NE played a prevent in a 31-3 shallacking?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]...so BB goes to a "prevent" halfway thru the 3rd quarter and the subsequent "softening" of the D allows Cindy to score 14? Who goes to a prevent then??. Maybe Cindy deserves a little more credit than you're giving them

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's fine. If you can't move the ball on a prevent or predictable soft zones, you are pretty bad as an offense and probably shouldn't be in the NFL.

And you should fire your offensive coordinator.

Sections
Shortcuts