Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend

"I have a full-time girlfriend -- the New York Jets," Sanchez told the New York Post.

I wonder who his full-time boyfriend is -- Lance Bass?

Bass and Sanchez hooked up for a karaoke duet at the Canal Room in NYC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend

Now ask him about who his full time boyfriend is. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from capps. Show capps's posts

Then he's really getting screwed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Not saying he's gay but my girlfriend has a vag, his girlfriend has 53 dongs...just saying

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

In Response to Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend:
    [QUOTE]"I have a full-time girlfriend -- the New York Jets," Sanchez told the New York Post. I wonder who his full-time boyfriend is -- Lance Bass? Bass and Sanchez hooked up for a karaoke duet at the Canal Room in NYC
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]
    Good one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Mark Sanchez may be the most high profile gay athlete since the days of Magic Johnson and Isaiah Thomas

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I had to Google it.  Absolutely true!  And the crowd goes wild!  It gets worse -- here's the quote copied and pasted:

"I have a full-time girlfriend -- the New York Jets," he told us. He then went on to model a Hugo Boss suit in a charity fashion show at Saks Fifth Avenue alongside his teammates.

There's only one real Gisele Bundchen on the catwalk, but now there's Gisele Sanchize.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

It's o.k. that his only "girlfriend" happens to be the NFL team he plays for...  It's just that I'm not sure which one, Sanchez or his girlfriend, who's dating someone comparitively far more attractive, than the other one.  Seems like each one of 'em can't do much better...   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

His girlfriend is a real "dog"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend:
    [QUOTE]"I have a full-time girlfriend -- the New York Jets," Sanchez told the New York Post. I wonder who his full-time boyfriend is -- Lance Bass? Bass and Sanchez hooked up for a karaoke duet at the Canal Room in NYC
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

LOL, yes he is a ricky martin clone, what's up these guys

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

have to admit that Lance Bass and kitty photo are pretty funny.  2 thumbs up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

wonder if he spoons with rex ryan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend:
    [QUOTE]It's o.k. that his only "girlfriend" happens to be the NFL team he plays for...  It's just that I'm not sure which one, ...   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Rumors that he usually plays for the opponent's team are untrue, or at least scurrilous even if they are true.

The Sanchize really set himself up with that quote, and the New York Post made it twice as bad.  It's not his sexual preference that I care about, just the whole pomposity of him calling himself the "Sanchize" as a dumb rookie and the Jets fans are all dancing in the street for this loser, and then by his second year he doesn't deliver any points at all some games.  Mister pompous Sanchize unwittingly seeming to live the ambiguously gay lifestyle because he's a bit short on common sense when he speaks to a reporter, now that's what piques my interest. 

I freely admit that Vince Wilfork once picked his nose at a televised game, but he's a big ugly so his image didn't suffer too much.  Everybody makes mistakes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Wow. Just ... wow. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Bass and Sanchez hooked up for a karaoke duet at the Canal Room in NYC

When I first looked at this sentence I skimed over it...  I didn't see the "C" at first lol.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]Then he's really getting screwed.
    Posted by capps[/QUOTE]

LOL...Joe will be jealouswww.beaumonde.net/weblog/images/JoeNamathSuzyKolber.jpg" alt="" width="455" height="396" />

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend : Rumors that he usually plays for the opponent's team are untrue, or at least scurrilous even if they are true. The Sanchize really set himself up with that quote, and the New York Post made it twice as bad.  It's not his sexual preference that I care about, just the whole pomposity of him calling himself the "Sanchize" as a dumb rookie and the Jets fans are all dancing in the street for this loser, and then by his second year he doesn't deliver any points at all some games.  Mister pompous Sanchize unwittingly seeming to live the ambiguously gay lifestyle because he's a bit short on common sense when he speaks to a reporter, now that's what piques my interest.  I freely admit that Vince Wilfork once picked his nose at a televised game, but he's a big ugly so his image didn't suffer too much.  Everybody makes mistakes.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

The notion that Sanchez might be gay, sorta sailed right over my head...  I ain't knockin' you guys here who saw it, Sanchez himself, people who are gay, I'M LoLing at 1 person alone: Me.  Mark Sanchez REALLY likes to play & be a winner for his sport's team, and that's his #1 goal: THIS is everything and ALL that I took this to mean...nothin' more, nothin' less.  Even though I have a gay friend, who's been a good buddy of mine for years, Apparently my "gaydar" ain't all it's cracked up to be...  I'm like a 'ditz' I guess on the sexual preference battlefront.  For instance, I haven't had any GlassPlus to clean, well-anything, For a month now...  Usually When I go out shopping, I don't think "Hey, GlassPlus Laz=A#1 Priority here, pal." 

Yet, this time I NEEDED at least some form of basic household maintenance.  So I go to the store, and of course- nearly forget the GlassPlus yet again...but I DIDN'T folks!  But going down the aisle, I selected the very 1st bottle of GlassPlus on the shelf, without caring 1 way or another how it looked in comparison to another GlassPlus bottle.  THIS was honestly revelation as I began walking up the aisle, and so I'm thinkin', "But laz man, ya don't do that in the meat, produce, deli OR bakery section. Buddy, even a pile of prebagged mini-carrots warrants a 5 minute examination & gives ya a neurosis to find the perfect bag of mini-carrots."  

But unfortunately before I could formulate the next line in this train of corresponding thoughts, I had come up to the check-out aisle & realized that I had forgotten all of my blue, silver & gold Big Y discount coins in the cupholder of my car.  I mean what is Big Y's problem with this cr#p?  It ain't so much that I frequent your cr#ppy store, It's that I actually need to THINK about being a more prepared & better planned Big Y shopper, BEFORE the freakin' fact!?!  But then that thought too was brushed aside, under the philosophic mountain of 'paper' OR 'plastic'...  Sheez, this life.   

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Sometimes it's difficult to recognize how some seemingly innocuous things you say may actually come across when they appear in print. In his mind, Sanchez probably thought this would be a totally cool, team-oriented thing to say. In actual print, it makes him look like a complete assjack.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Overall, I don't think I'd work out too well as an Army recruiter under the current "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" stipulation the armed forces stands by regarding homosexuality...  After the new recruit whom I'd just signed walked out, the other Army Recruiter would venture into my office, and this is how the conversation would probably go:

Recruiter: "Hey Laz, hope ya didn't actually sign that guy."
    Laz: "Uhhh-I did."
    Recruiter: "Did'ya happen ta notice anything odd about him."
    Laz: "His shoelaces were untied."
    Recruiter: "Laz...he was wearing a red polka-dotted miniskirt, gold bracelets, hoop earings, and had a bleached blonde perm."
    Laz: "I just thought that was a new style for today's kids... I mean, they'll shave his head anyway, right?"
    Recruiter: "Jesus Laz, at least try to notice the make-up... Bright red blush? Purple lipstick laz, PURPLE freaking LIPstick?!?
    Laz: "I thought he just came in from the cold, and perhaps just had some minor hypothermia...then maybe some symmetrically perfect cheek psoriasis too."
    Recruiter: "We're in Florida...".
    Laz: "Yea, see we spent the vast majority of our discussion talking about how painstakingly difficult it is to select that perfect bag of pre-packaged mini-carrots in Big Y's produce section. But overall, I see your petty ploy: You're jealous because your recruit numbers are simply dwarfed by my sheer massive total of new signees... It ain't gonna work, now getTH out & send in the next potential war hero."
    Recruiter: "Well pleeease, Just try to spend at least a moment's worth of reflection on his tan hand-purse, and matching leather pumps...krist, a red-flag on either of the two would be nice."
    Laz: "Is he Italian too?"
    Recruiter: (chuckling a little) "No...?  (now sorta serious) I mean, what the F- are you even talki-?"
    Laz: "Mmmm-hm. Look, I got a pre-set mental image of what constitues the ideal drag-queen and if it don't fit each & every detail perfectly, then he's a paratrooper and another notch on the quota belt that's sendin' me on a cruise next month...And He!!, If he knows anything good about prebagged carrots I'll make'im an f'in Colonel right on the spot!"
    Recruiter: "We're doomed...".
    Laz: "Yup, and I haven't found a single Hawaiin shirt I like, so we all got problems pal; Now send in our future potential chief of staff! ...that gen x'er in the teal skiva'll do fine... (laz singing to himself) Please coooome to Me! Wheeen nights are Still! Puka'nilui Puka'nil-uuuui, Ohhh heeeere I am Kamalaaaani, Here in this Paraaa-dise!  Hmm, wonder if I should google what the current baby carrot situation is on Oahu."  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

So what you're saying is "Mark Sanchez dates Jets and can stuff an entire weiner in his mouth when on the sidelines."  Not that there's anything wrong with that.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

what no trolls running to his defense???

mangini owes us one....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez Says Jets Are His Only Girlfriend : Brady bangs supermodels.  Sanchez wants to be a supermodel. In the world of sports, that distinction matters The most dangerous position on the Jets team has to be center.
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

haha

That was a good one.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Then he's got a serious problem on several levels.

Sections
Shortcuts