Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/05/jets-institute-body-language-fines-for-mark-sanchez/

I honestly couldn't make that up, even if I wanted to. Lance Bass is rubbing off, figuratively and literally.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Re: Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language

I can see it now, a picket outside of the stadium by a bunch of flamers screaming discrimination. Then NJ will claim it's not NJ queers picketing, it's NY faries picketing. Sort of like a fruit cake version of Jersey Shore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Wasn't this tool given a diagram for his wristband last year, too?

I am sorry, but it's becoming apparent, he is a bust in the making just like Cutler.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Who cares?! Sanchez, manning - they all poop*d in their pants when coming out as a starting QB. They still keep the same look... Peyton Pout, Dirty Sanchez...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And Jets fans wonder why we make fun of their organization?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Even being young is not an excuse. Bradford did not need this. Not even Josh Freeman needed this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

He needs his own reality show, The Ongoing Adventures of Fragile Boy, where Batman shows up and slaps him silly, and Robin sets his undies on fire...man, only in Gotham....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And the Jets traded UP for this guy.  He was also paid more than Brady in 2009.

lol!

J-E-T-S!  Jets! Jets! Jets!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Keep in mind the pressure they put on him and how he believes their own hype. And how much he gets  paid and where he plays.

Prior to SB 42, Eli Manning was about to be run out of town.

Right now, Sanchez is living in a fantasy world. He has a very good run game to hide behind and his completion % is 54.

That's horrendous for someone who's running game is that strong.

Teams now see what works against Sanchez.   You double or try to isolate Keller, and contain their run.  Sanchez does not want to wait for deeper routes to unfold, and he's worse in the pocket, than out of it.

This is what happened last year.  He got really cocky and then the films came out on him and he regressed.

Funny how someone who was bashed by Jets fans (Cassel), is doing quite well now in KC.

Jets fans walk around with homer goggles on with regards to their QB and his flaws and their future as a team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

They should  fine him for sucking.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Kinda crazy that you guys are all calling Sanchize a bust.  He was good enough to get us to the AFC championship game last year.  He has us sitting at 5-2 right now.  You weren't calling him a bust when he beat you in week 2.  You all forget very quickly...

Sure he is still learning, still growing into that complete QB that we have been looking for. So far this year he is still having his ups and downs.  I blame Schottie Jr. for most of his issues. Last week we had at least 9 drops. Cant blame the kid for that.

As for this ridiculous system where he gets fined for body language, I think it is a joke...Sure he needs to grow more as a leader but fining him for body language cmon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Holding them back?  He has a sketchy pass blocking O Line, bro.  A rookie TE, Dwayne "Dropsy" Bowe as a #1 and a rookie slot WR.

Let's give Cassel some credit here.

I'd rather see my QB improve as the season goes v.s. get worse like Cutler and Sanchez will do every year.

Very good numbers so far considering a sketchy pass blocking O Line, two rookies on the roster starting and Bowe not being a legit #1.

http://www.nfl.com/players/mattcassel/profile?id=CAS541133

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language:
    [QUOTE]Kinda crazy that you guys are all calling Sanchize a bust.  He was good enough to get us to the AFC championship game last year.  He has us sitting at 5-2 right now.  You weren't calling him a bust when he beat you in week 2.  You all forget very quickly... Sure he is still learning, still growing into that complete QB that we have been looking for. So far this year he is still having his ups and downs.  I blame Schottie Jr. for most of his issues. Last week we had at least 9 drops. Cant blame the kid for that. As for this ridiculous system where he gets fined for body language, I think it is a joke...Sure he needs to grow more as a leader but fining him for body language cmon.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Drops, or are they inaccurately thrown balls???

THere is a difference. You can't make excuses for you overrated WRs who run routes he doesn't even look to, and then when he tries to hit them on those routes, the ball is poorly thrown.

The bottom line is, it's easier to throw down the middle, because  QB's hips are more controlled, which means his body is more in line with the target.

His mechanics are poor.

You are flat out deluded if you think Mark Sanchez "led the Jets" to the AFC title game last year,

Let's not go over this again.  We all know NY backed in, they ran it down Cincy's depleted front 7 and then did it again to SD the next week.

Good job, by the O Line and the D, but this why we make fun of people like you.

You aren't getting it.

You need a QB to win in this league.   Sanchez is not really mature, has faulty mechanics that are fixable, but look at the spotlight they have created and how they feel their approach (making weekly comments about how good they are) will help them.

It appears they opeend up the playbook off the Bye and it confused him.  How this is a good sign to you, I have no idea.

I'd be VERY concerned. 

One other factor:

He's not good in less than perfect weather. He's better in a dome or ideal weather conditions.

He plays outdoors in NY, so this is not a good thing.

What you will see is, smart teams try to defend against his roll outs and plays that feature him out of the pocket.

In other words, he's Mike Vick with less athleticism or a worse version of Ben Rapelisturd.

BAD
    Mark Sanchez downplayed the dropped passes (six, by my count) from his receivers/running backs and accepted the blame himself.

Of course, it was hardly all his fault, but he needs to be much more accurate if the Jets have any chance of reaching the Promised Land.

Let’s break down the numbers: Sanchez completed 16 of 38 passes (42%). Even if we take away the six attempts that resulted in drops, he’s at 50% (16 of 32). Sanchez didn’t attribute his inaccuracy to the swirling Meadowlands wind, but Santonio Holmes admitted that it did play a factor on a few plays.

The bigger question was why the Jets didn't get Sanchez out of the pocket more often on the bootlegs that had worked so well during the five-game winning streak. The second-year quarterback had been very successful with those misdirection plays.

Instead, the Jets only called two designed roll-outs.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2010/11/jets-rewind-analyzing-the-good-4.html#ixzz14RMq8WcS

And the really UGLY reality of Mark Sanchez besides his lack of maturity and Jat Cutleresque issues.....Compl%:

Look who is dead last, and that includes back ups/spot starters.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byposition?pos=QB&conference=NFL&year=season_2010&sort=41&timeframe=ToDate

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Well I have no doubt that he will be at the very least a decent NFL QB but right now at this stage and this age in his career he does not have it. IMO he is still just too young. Bradford and Freemen were both seniors unless im wrong and Sanchez came out early and is a bit younger then those two so it does matter at least a little. I think Sanchez is a good front runner, when his team is winning and he does not have to be the guy to save the team or win a game he is fine but as soon as you put that game on his shoulders to win it for his team he folds like a chair.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Before I give up on any QB I have to think of Vince Young.  Not long ago it looked like he was going to take the Jacarcass Russell route.  He certainly turned it around.  Not saying he's great, but he definitely came back from the verge of being labeled a bust.

Sanchez may indeed simply need to grow up a little more.  Pete Carroll might have been right about him after all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I could see his progress at the end of last year and in the playoffs.  I know he didn't go out there and win us games but I felt he did manage the games well.  This year he has been a little(maybe more than a little) inconsistent.  I think it was Shottie Jrs dad that said that a second year QB is making progress if he doesnt regress in his second year.  I am hoping that this is the staff's way of helping him to mature into a team leader quicker and avoid that regression?  I dont know. As long as Sanchize is ready on Sundays and continues to get better, I'll take it. I dont think Schottie Jr will be back next year. Most likely Callahan gets the job, he seems to be more like minded with Rex.  Pound it out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I was crucified (not here) when I said Angelo got fleeced on the Cutler trade with Denver.

Cutler was propped up by the media and the people who knew Cutler well (Shanahan and then McDaniels) could see he had a coachability issue. Whether it's football IQ, drive, passion or a combination of those, his reckless play made him expendable.

Denver did very well in that trade and got Orton out if it, who did very well in spot duty with no one to throw to in Chicago.

Sanchez is Jay Cutler. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

He is part of it killa, I never said he was the team.  Look into the % all you want.  You and I know what the most important stat of them all is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I'm sure right about now, Rex is looking at Tampa Bay and saying damn I could had him and not give any draft picks to go up and get him?

Freeman is the real deal, now that would be a QB that would really make things tough for NE for years to come.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Just saw your last comment. I have rusty and that other guy on ignore so I have no idea what rusty is saying.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]He is part of it killa, I never said he was the team.  Look into the % all you want.  You and I know what the most important stat of them all is.

So, when he loses your games for you'll be here agreeing with us?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I had some inside info on Freeman that said he was the problem in Tampa.  That guy is looking pretty foolish now.  Freeman looks good. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Just saw your last comment. I have rusty and that other guy on ignore so I have no idea what rusty is saying.

I am well aware you can't read this, but I wanted to reply for the comedic aspect of this.

You have me on ignore, because you're afraid I might be right.

Good day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I love that Edwards called him out for being mediocre. Hilarious. That from a guy who is known across the league as the dropsie king.... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you know that callahan was a HC for many years on the pro and college level right?  Schotty bothers me because he refuses to come up in a pro formation and run a play.  It has to be our big package or spread package.  We threw out of the big formation last week...that means that we had a receiver eligible offensive tackle while braylon edwards was on the sideline.  He tries to not be predictable by doing this yet I think he is very predictable.  I honestly believe the reason we threw so much last week was because of schottie's ego.   thats my opinion of him, Rex on the other hand I think is a very good HC and I think he has done a very good job in his first year and a half.  Same for the sanchize, it has only been 1.5 years.  Shottie has been around since before Mangini,  I think...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Braylon has not gotten as many looks as he deserves from sanchize since holmes came in.  I can blame Schotty for that as well, see how great that works!!! In his defense he has been a good soldier and not asked for a trade even though he is in the last year of his contract(or interviewed himself : P).  He doesnt have many drops this year.  I think he plays a big part going down the streach for us.

Anyway, done for the weekend and I hope you guys lose.  Other than that, have a good weekend.