Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

Re: Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language

In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language:
    [QUOTE]Kinda crazy that you guys are all calling Sanchize a bust.  He was good enough to get us to the AFC championship game last year.  He has us sitting at 5-2 right now.  You weren't calling him a bust when he beat you in week 2.  You all forget very quickly... Sure he is still learning, still growing into that complete QB that we have been looking for. So far this year he is still having his ups and downs.  I blame Schottie Jr. for most of his issues. Last week we had at least 9 drops. Cant blame the kid for that. As for this ridiculous system where he gets fined for body language, I think it is a joke...Sure he needs to grow more as a leader but fining him for body language cmon.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

yo redneck
    dont think his part got them there in fact they made it in spite of him...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Take the 4 pts. and bet on Detroit...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Didn't they bring in a baseball player last year to teach him how to slide?  This guy is a serious work in progress. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Sanchez to be Fined for Body Language : I am well aware you can't read this, but I wanted to reply for the comedic aspect of this. You have me on ignore, because you're afraid I might be right. Good day.

Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

The comedic part is   A jets fan on a Patriots board with Patriots fans on ignore 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]The comedic part is   A jets fan on a Patriots board with Patriots fans on ignore 
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]
    Now that's funny! Good one ohyes.