Mark Sanchez vs. Chad Henne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Mark Sanchez vs. Chad Henne

If their D continues to shine like last year, and their running game is about the same as last year - and the Holmes stays out of trouble - and Edwards reduces his drops - Sanchez could have a monster year.  I think Sanchez' INTs went up whenever you had to asked him to carry the game thru the air.

Marshall should give the Fins another 2-3 wins. He has game-changing talent when his head and heart is in the game - but overall....I think the Jets have more weapons than the fins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I think Henne is a better QB overall. I'm expecting him to have a better year. The Jets downgraded their running game, so I think teams will try to give Sanchez more issues as a result.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

henne is better now and will be better in 5 years...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Henne, even though Marshall is really the only true WR they have compared to what the Jets Now have in Edwards, Holmes and Cotchery. My reasoning is that Rex Ryan will want to continue to press the Running game and defense in order to keep Sanchez from losing the game for him, the same way he did last year by being a turnover machine. Sanchez will be limited in his throws again this year( atleast they way I see it) while the Dolphins will allow Henne to put it up in the air more with newly acquired Brandon Marshall on the team.

Statistically Henne will have the better year, but over the long haul I could see Sanchez becoming the better QB, just not this year.

Sections
Shortcuts