MARKET BASKET... thoughts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

MARKET BASKET... thoughts?

arthur T is no basket case.. great to c a strategy coming together.. how many times u find the common man, media and suppliers all siding with a rich billionaire.. all happened with arthur T.. his brother is the ultimate jabro! he got to buy it all from him for $1.5b.. well worth it methinks, now give back to the workers, and help the working man as u build it back up! passion and enthusiasm is great.. if they can rally around him like this, they'll do even more going forward.. just incredible devotion all the way around! democratic capitalism at its BEST!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: MARKET BASKET... thoughts?

I think I agree with you on this one me thinks!! Kind of ironic that it happen on the eve of the Labor Day holiday and hopefully will give people pause and have them think about the origins of the holiday. Hopefully it will show people when they stick together great things can happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ednlou01. Show ednlou01's posts

xxxx

xxxxx

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Cut that meat!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Commie, PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!