Market SET On CB's After Smith Deal; get the lead out and Grab 2 top CBs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Market SET On CB's After Smith Deal; get the lead out and Grab 2 top CBs

bb make it so.

and a pass rusher ala abraham, osi, et al

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Market SET On CB's After Smith Deal; get the lead out and Grab 2 top CBs

In response to bredbru's comment:

bb make it so.

Cary Willians is gone too, Talib is to quiet... and don't forget Freeney too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It doesn't look like anyone wants Talib except for us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

and the skins!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

and the skins!

Lol they have no money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

there's chatter on Phinheaven that we are in talks with him. no links or anything though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Keenan Lewis gone

Analysis:  The former Steelers cornerback has signed a five-year contract with the Saints, the team  confirmed Thursday. Lewis' new contract is worth $26 million with $10.5 million guaranteed,  NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I really don't either but if we gotta get someone for this spot I will take him.  All the good one's on my list are gone, except Revis but I don't want him here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I will say if we bring back Talib and either Grimes or Cason I would be happy.  Resign Arrington or add Winfield for the slot in addition and I would be ecstatic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Phillips S gone too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

bb make it so.

I think Osi is in play if they plan on staying in the 4-3. He has more left than Abraham IMO.

I think BB is working on a deal that fills two positions. Michael Huff has to be the guy. We know how much BB covets versatility and Huff is a career S who can also play CB and did so a lot of last year and is probably a better CB than any we have. He is more dynamic than McCourty due to his coverage ability,speed, experience,etc.  They can release gregory I hope who couldnt even cover a TE, let alone a WR...

I would take Osi, Huff, even D.Hall at this stage if he agrees to play more discipline. I hope they take a look at K.Phillips too. If he is knee checks out, he could be a hell of a player!

Sections
Shortcuts