Maroney - ouch!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Re: Maroney - ouch!!!

Lawrence is no Barry Sanders, or OJ Simpson. 

And those 2 guys had great offensive linemen to work with...NOT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Maroney - ouch!!!:
    Yeah guys love the hatefest and all but Buckhalter who's been considered a pretty good back over the years had 6 carries for 3 yards and Orton was sacked 6 times...  don't let your hate cloud the obvious; the Broncos line is terrible. Their starting stud rookie runner Knowshon Moreno was averaging 2.8 yards per carry before he got carted off the field this year and Buckhalter is averging less than 2 for the season, they are tied for 5th worst team giving up sacks... You can hate all you want but football is still a team sport, get a grip Maroney isn't your problem anymore. Why aren't the Pats running the ball in the 2nd half should be your gripe...
    Posted by wozzy

There he is......this thread wouldn't have been complete without Wozzy defending Maroney yet again..

LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Maroney - ouch!!! : There he is......this thread wouldn't have been complete without Wozzy defending Maroney yet again.. LOL.
    Posted by 4Adam13

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

I have n/p at all admitting when Im wrong , however this is not one of those times. I was calling for his head 3-4 years ago. And he never impressed me in college either. It amazes me that people were still waiting ... even this year. " This is the year he breaks out" LOL , again same deal w/ Watson. The Pats havent done a good enough job in the draft ... I dont think its even up for debate now. Anyone realize just how much talent we passed/missed on? Guys like Charles , Cushing , Maualuga , Laurinaitis and we ended up w/ guys like Wilhite , Butler , Brace etc. This will kill us in a couple years when we dont have Moss/Brady to bail us out , Moss is our only real legit scoring threat we've had in 3 years!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Maroney is no longer our problem

with that said, moving on...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I have n/p at all admitting when Im wrong , however this is not one of those times. I was calling for his head 3-4 years ago. And he never impressed me in college either. It amazes me that people were still waiting ... even this year. " This is the year he breaks out" LOL , again same deal w/ Watson. The Pats havent done a good enough job in the draft ... I dont think its even up for debate now. Anyone realize just how much talent we passed/missed on? Guys like Charles , Cushing , Maualuga , Laurinaitis and we ended up w/ guys like Wilhite , Butler , Brace etc. This will kill us in a couple years when we dont have Moss/Brady to bail us out , Moss is our only real legit scoring threat we've had in 3 years!
    Posted by NOT2REGRET

This has been discussed to no end.....

Sections
Shortcuts