Maroney should stay in London

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Is it just me or is The Dancer still tap dancing behind the line?

"Take handoff and step and two and tap and two.."

Does BB ever give this guy a chewing out like he deserves? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Maroney should stay in London

more like no go law firm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Maroney at least hit the hole hard down at the goal line.  Also there was a carry in the first half that sticks out in my mind where he pounded the hole without hesitation, but he only got about 2 yards.  Besides, with all of the RB injuries I don't think the Pats can afford to leave Maroney behind regardless of how much he likes to dance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

With the way Laura is dancing, I am glad Taylor and Sammy aren't on IR and will be back this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

you guys scuk.  he was hardley dancing today. there was just nowhere for him to go.  thats on the oline. not LM.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlexington. Show bostonlexington's posts

I think BB should trade Moroney for the 9th round pick of Denver.  Moroney is SO bad... how many years is it going to take dunce BB to wake up.  What a pathetic running game.  Taylor?  Old.  Morris?  Old.  Moroney?  Belongs in Europe or Canada.  NE fans don't have a clue... it took us three years to see how bad Bledsoe was... Moroney is worse.  Cut him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Do you "fans" even watch the game?  There was absolutely no running room today.  Tampa did a very good job against the run.  

The easy thing for "fans" to do is blame Maroney's dancing on any run that doesn't gain a lot of yards.

Maroney does have a dancing problem, but the last 2 weeks, it has been nonexistent.  Maroney ran hard today, often getting hit at the line and picking up 2-3 yards anyway.

Pick on someone else for once.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts