Maroney!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Maroney!!!!

I've only called one other player a BUST this early into his Pats career and that was Laura "Dancing Queen" Maroney.............
    McCourty............you have the dis-honor of being number 2!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Maroney!!!!

Alright, I've been hard on McCourty all year too, but to claim he is a "Bust" is a tad excessive. He had an elite rookie year, making it to the Pro Bowl and now he is clearly in a 'Sophomore Slump' but let's hold off all of the ridiculous 'bust' talk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He's been bad this year but it's getting to the point that every completed pass gets attributed to him now. Truthfully on that last TD drive it was Arrington getting beat by Gaffney a couple times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

He made the pro bowl based on int's gained in a ZONE defense... he can't cover period!!!!! he is THE major liabilty on this defense BAR NONE. Everyone jumped on me when I was teh 1st to declare Maroney a bust and altho I can't claim to be the 1st on McCourty, I will be the loudest until he is cut............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Even his INT's come with BAD LUCK.................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

EDELMAN on Gaffney on 3rd...Even the coaching staff will take notice after this game!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

.......getting LOUDER!!!!!   McCourty sucks!!!!!!!
    .......BUST!!!! Maroney Jr.!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

.....even on his picks he's bunrt!   But as a pats fan....I'll take it!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's a trend, black guys with Irish last names will be busts. =D 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

McCourty is having a bad year but to call him a bust is laughable.  You're wrong, he was outstanding in coverage last year.  Aboslutely blanketed a lot of very good receivers.  He seems to have had some technique breakdowns this year, as well as injuries.  I'm still confident he'll bounce back.  I agree he's bad this year but saying he wasn't good last year is a joke.  Get serious.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Maroney!!!!:
    [QUOTE]It's a trend, black guys with Irish last names will be busts. =D 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

LOL, now the NAACP and ACLU will be calling you a racist.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Usually when a 2nd year cornerback that'cha use more than other team CB per play in order to cover each opponent's #1 pass-catching threat, a guy whose shoulder injury was so hilariously obvious that his arm was laughably just dangling limp when he suited up less than 1 week ago, Comes away in 1 single game with 9 Total Tackles, 4 Passes Broken Up, and 1 Interception on top of that...It becomes a pretty logical conclusion to call him a "Complete & utter Bust" whose roster spot should be Decisively "Cut" any moment now, Because He's "THE major liability on the entire Team Defense", and therefore-whose NFL career is well past over already...

He DID give up a 30 yard pass however...
    So Pure Logic States:  9 TTs + 4 PDs + 1 INT -  30 yard non-touchdown reception allowed to opponent's #1 Receiver with the exclusion of half of 1 arm = He'll be lucky to get a job at McDonald's next week, b/c he's THAT worthless.... 

<tick-tick-tick- Laz waiting by his computer for the inevitable response crediting Devin McCourty with every penalty called against NE, and the cause of any team injuries, and the team defender who gave up every single yard on every successful passing down, and the guy responsible for any and all dropped balls/mistargets whenever New England was passing the ball...tick-tick-tick... />   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Chances are that it was THIS sorry excuse for so called "professional pass-coverage" by DMC, that led to giving up this touchdown early in the 2nd quarter...

Brandon Marshall of the Miami Dolphins caught a touchdown pass against the New England Patriots in the second quarter. At the two-minute warning of the first half, the Dolphins had a 17-0 lead.

...after of course, Devin McCourty changed into short-sleeves, switched his brand of football gloves, and finally tinkered with the number "2" in his jersey's "32" while on the sideline, so that the top of the second number looks like a rounded off "1" instead (also, I think DMC mighta stepped out between the 1st & 2nd quarter, in order to get a tattoo on his forearm). 

Miami Dolphins Brandon Marshall hauled in a long pass over New England Patriot Devin McCourty during second quarter action. Coming into today's game, Marshall had 1,021 yards receiving on the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The dude sucks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]The dude sucks.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Man tcal Lol...You have NO idea what it's like to play secondary. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If he plays like this in his 3rd year I might have to call him a bust. He was just so good his rookie year that this year is impossible to watch. He has had a little bad luck on his side, but he is having a sophmore slump for sure.

Here is to hoping come playoff time he can turn things around.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maroney!!!! : Man tcal Lol...You have NO idea what it's like to play secondary. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

By the looks of it Laz neither does DMC.  Merry Christmas man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i thought he was ok...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

considering he's had one solid year, and one bad year - i'm willing to give the guy some slack.  IF he has a sucky 3rd year tho....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So far, he is a disappointment for a 1st round pick. Just another of the blur of disappointments we have seen paraded past us by BB on the D.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]So far, he is a disappointment for a 1st round pick. Just another of the blur of disappointments we have seen paraded past us by BB on the D.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
    dude, give him sometime. You talk about him like he is already gone. I am not saying he isn't deserving of criticism, but it's not like BB is ready to dump him either.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

I may have had an out-of body experience and am not thinking straight but I thought he played a pretty good game. The safety did not come up and help out on the first long play he gave up but otherwise he kept up pretty well with some big receivers. Knocked a few balls down. Am I the only one who feels this way?