Maroney's Fumble - Second fumble of his career

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Maroney's Fumble - Second fumble of his career

Look it up. The guy has fumbled twice in four seasons. Yes, it was untimely. But give the guy a break. And don't forget, Antwain Smith fumbled at the goal line too. Probably cost us the game against the Rams in the 2001 regular season.

But things worked out in the end right? So cut the kid some slack. He ran hard. He would have scored two TD's but for one mistake.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Maroney's Fumble - Second fumble of his career

It's not the quantity that matters to me it's the quality.  But I'm glad to see he has about as many fumbles in four years as 100 yard games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

When a defender gets a helmet on a ball (and I don't know if that is what happened) it seems to almost always result in a fumble. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'm guessing that somewhere, Ernest Byner is thinking: "Ahh, Caesar. If only this were so."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I gotta tell you Caesar I don't have much sympathy for Maroney. I don't usually rip the guy because his body of work speaks for itself. He's been giving us "a little bit of the old in-out, in-out" since he's been here if you know what I mean. He ran hard the other night? Take a look at the stat line that K-max just posted. Lots of backs run hard but not many run good. Faulk ran hard and good. He always does. This guy doesn't deserve any slack, that's something that has to be earned. If I'm going to cut anyone slack it will be Belichick.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Ironically both fumbles were in the exact same situation against the Colts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Re: Maroney's Fumble - Second fumble of his career:
    [QUOTE]It's not the quantity that matters to me it's the quality.  But I'm glad to see he has about as many fumbles in four years as 100 yard games.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

+1

As long as the Pats go with Maroney, they don't have a dependable running game.  When it counts the most, he will be either hurt and/or missing in action.  In between it all, he'll post up a good game or two, whilst Pats fans clamour about his being on the verge of stardom.  (This is old news.)  Hopefully, the team will spend one of those future picks on a dependable running game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

It doesn't matter if he only fumbled twice in his career. He's not a great running back. The Pats need to upgrade the RB position after this season

Sections
Shortcuts