Marquise Cole cut again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Marquise Cole cut again!

As reported by the BDC! I wonder who just got healthy? The only time they cut Quise is when he's hurt or another player is ready to return. In any case sorry to see him go...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Re: Marquise Cole cut again!

He may be back...you never know....if they cleaned out his locker he's truly gone....maybe they're bringing up someone from the practice squad

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hopefully it's armstead.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Hopefully it's armstead.  

Talk about a Christmas gift...Miracle of the Magi!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I don't believe Armstead can come back at this point.   I may be mistaken but I think he had to be activated by now (i.e. added to the 53-man roster).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I don't believe Armstead can come back at this point.   I may be mistaken but I think he had to be activated by now (i.e. added to the 53-man roster).

I think you're right....I should know this but I'm just not sure...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Cole got Ventroned!

LOL...BTW, isn't Ventrone playing for another NFL team right now?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If I was forced to guess it would be McCourty is out and they're bringing up the safety Davis from the PS. Armstead is on reserve/NFI, done for the year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

If I was forced to guess it would be McCourty is out and they're bringing up the safety Davis from the PS.

You are probably right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cole is an emergence safety.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He will be missed

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Core special teamer, but I agree that he was released to bring up Davis. Now if we can only get BB to announce the move.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

My expectations of Cole this season were that he would be a stand out ST player and if called on he could fill in at CB. While he has filled the ST role  nicely, he has really played poorly when on the field playing defense. The QB's immediately look for him, and pick on him repeatedly, with almost perfect success. This defense is really vulnerable to most any opposing offense with either Cole on the defensive field, or Arrington out of the slot on the outside. 

Hoping TWilson has some carryover to last weeks game and can put together 20-25 snaps...seems Gregory and Harmon will get the bulk of the snaps, but TWilson could be the next man up in case of injury, or if the Pats sub 3 S's with one of them playing the move LB spot which Wilson did last week. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Tavon was only in for garbage time and will be returning to the bench as long as the Buffalo game is on the line.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I would be surprised if it's Davis....a TE or much needed O line help makes more sense to me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Tavon was only in for garbage time and will be returning to the bench as long as the Buffalo game is on the line.....

Wilson was getting LB snaps in that sub defensive configuration while the ravens were driving to try and get with in 1 score. Hardly "garbage time". Granted, he took a dozen or so snaps in the game, but to see that reach 20 as Gregory struggles to contain Chandler is plausible

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Nope...no kool aid for me...it was indeed classic garbage time....

Besides....I'm sticking with your training camp evaluation that Tavon looked lost and the minute Harmon stepped onto the field he was already light years ahead of Tavon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm a little concerned about the O-line depth given that the Pats don't have a healthy OT.  Yes, Mankins did a more than credible job against the Ravens but seems to me that's where the Pats need some depth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Ya...if you think about it the Pats will face a very strong Buffalo D line that will bring the house Sunday...and why not...they got nothing to lose.

O line help would be fine by me....I got no issues with the Pats grabbing someone off another teams PS either.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Bills Defense is strong against the Pass, weak against the Run, my guess OL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Hopefully it's armstead.  

Armstead would have needed to have been practicing by week 11 in order to be brought back onto the team for the year.  He did not hit his deadline and missed the target, so he is off the roster for the year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

As reported by the BDC! I wonder who just got healthy? The only time they cut Quise is when he's hurt or another player is ready to return. In any case sorry to see him go...

I can't say I'm sorry to see him go at all.  Every time he is back in coverage he is the guy that gets burned.  He never turns his head to look back for the ball and got nailed with more PI calls than any other DB on the team vs. the amount of playing time he got.  I always felt like this was the weak link in the defensive backfield and I'm not sure why they keep signing him back. 

They should give him the nickname of fire, because all he does is get burned. 

Sections
Shortcuts