Marshall Faulk is STILL Whining!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Marshall Faulk is STILL Whining!!

This clown is still spouting off about how spygate cost him a SB. Til today, I didn't think it was possible to find greater whiners than Ladainian Tomlinson, and the Baltimore Ravens team. But obviously, I was wrong:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/30/marshall-faulk-patriots-cheated-the-rams-out-of-a-super-bowl/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Marshall Faulk is STILL Whining!!

It's ok I forgive him.  Sour grapes and all. 

His rookie hologram trading card should make me some money in the future.  HA!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Well I guess dumb a s s Curran asked the question, so why should we be surprised at the answer. If you watch the NFL network his hatred of the Patriots wouldn't surprise you.  what's amazing is that most of the posters on PFT have no clue what they re talking about!!  They just love bashing the Patriots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

At this point they might as well put "Still bitter about Spygate" on his tombstone.  What a tool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Faulk is trying to use his commentator status to try to trash the legacy of the Patriots, every chance he gets. He is obviously a believer and a practicioner of the tactic...if you continue to repeat and broadcast a lie, eventually the lie will be accepted as the truth. If he had put half as much energy and determination in beating the Patriots when he played against them in SB 36, his Rams might have won.  What a pathetic fool.     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Is the ESPN studio anywhere near the NFL network studio? If so someone send a text to Tedy B and tell him to kick the sh/it out of the little crybaby

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Faulk him !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

faulk was one hell of a football player, he is also one hell of an idiot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Is the ESPN studio anywhere near the NFL network studio? If so someone send a text to Tedy B and tell him to kick the sh/it out of the little crybaby

LOL!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Sad to say it, as much as Faulk and Collinsworth carry on, they only gained a bigger audience every time time the Pats have pizzed themselves on National TV since 08.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Every year about this time, Faulk starts whinning and running his mouth about that wonderful football game.  It brings a smile to my face each & every time I hear him run his ignorant mouth.  It is trully something that I look forward to on an annual basis.  Any reminder that I can get about Super Bowl is fine my me.  Thanks again Marshall "Never Won a Super Bowl" Faulk.  I'll look forward to seeing your fat, whinny face again next year!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He has a SB Ring...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Fact: San Diego State grads have high rates of repetitive stress disorder and low IQs.

Also fact: Pats DBs punished the Rams WRs all game long.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Faulk has to get some help!  He also has to face the fact that SB week is not the same without the Pats in the big game.  It's been a bland week and it's no coincidence - look at the team's coaches ----HARBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh Baaaaaaaaauuuuggghhh. Oh wait a minute, is that Faulk crying??? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Faulk has to get some help!  He also has to face the fact that SB week is not the same without the Pats in the big game.  It's been a bland week and it's no coincidence - look at the team's coaches ----HARBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh Baaaaaaaaauuuuggghhh. Oh wait a minute, is that Faulk crying??? 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to ultpatfan's comment:

lol it took the ray lewis story to even get people interested enough to talk about it....the super bowl will always do very well ratings wise, but theres no doubt they could do better than what they have this year.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I am not surprised he is not over it. Did Curran ask him about it or was it totally unprompted. That makes a difference...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Until Brady/Belichick win a Superbowl outside of the Spygate Era the talk will continue. It just makes each missed opportunity over the past few years that much more painful. It would be a shame if B/B don't win before retiring as the talk will never stop.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I am not surprised he is not over it. Did Curran ask him about it or was it totally unprompted. That makes a difference...

Well Felgar and Mazz were laughing about it because apparantly the Boston press baits him every year to start whining about it Mcginist was great today explaining how the defense played them. and ESPN (the dirt dogs) explained how the Patriots won that game.