Marshall Faulk - Patriots Haven't Won SB Since Spygate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Marshall Faulk - Patriots Haven't Won SB Since Spygate

Is Faulk wrong??? Can u argue what he said?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So? Who cares what that loser says, how long are you going to be bitter? It's been 12 years since I lost the SB to the Patriots, but I'm still holding a grudge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

there was no spy crap in our super bowl wins against the Eagles and Panthers so the crybabies can shove it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hey Smelly! Long time no see. Guess u were banned huh? Still walking around the streets of Walpole? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahah

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hey Smelly! Long time no see. Guess u were banned huh? Still walking around the streets of Walpole? 

[/QUOTE]

Who said I lived in Walpole now?...you don't read very well do you...no way you have an MBA from Harvard...and you are definitely not worth any sort of effort to defile...you do that every time you post here...phony...LMAO @ U...back in the KRAPPER again...but lately all you do is align yourself with that penultimate NY Jets Troll and cat punatuna chaser BUST-CHISE. AIM HIGH KRAPPER, AIM HIGH....:)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Krap on...Krap off..Krap on, Krap of....The Krapper!

[/QUOTE]

lmfao!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Marshall is POd about supposed tapes of a walk thru, that the Pats knew how to defend against plays put in that were never run by the Rams before. he doesn't care about the sideline signal tapes.

the other thing that gets in these anti pats guys is that all of the tapes , whatever they were of, were all destroyed, This has made all these guys go crazy. you cannot disprove a negative.Like the Pats didn't tape them

I agree with Rusty, why  does Marshall get a free pass on this. I have seen him on panels with other HoFers and he keeps quiet. why doesn't he talk with his cousun?  I also don't hear much from other Rams, especially the Qb

And Spygate had nothing to do. With AS SB or WWs drop, if they hadn't , wouldn't the Pats have won two more? 

besides the Pats W-L record is higher after than before Spygate

The Pats have had their fair share of bad calls, so be it, Quite  frankly I am way more concerned with current players not caring about injuring other players, something that is way worse to day. I think the Gronk hit the worst I have ever seen

Marshall needs to put a lip on it unless he has proof

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Faulk is a moron of biblical proportions. He was called out so many times in that interview with Mut and Maloney that it was comical. He went on to say our deffense didn't have any great players on it -  therefore we couldn't of been able to to do what we did. He then was asked what about Seymore? He back pedaled. Then he was asked about Bruschi? Further back tracking. He was asked if Law was a great player? Yes he was, he said. Was McGinnest a great player? Yes, he said. Was Vrabel a great players? He said, "where did he play before? What did he do before he was in New England? He was nothing great". 

This is what this moron said. People forget our defense gave up quite a bit of yards in that game...Warner threw for close to 400, but they kept making little mistakes that we capitalized on...Faulk can't admit that they lost.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Marshall is POd about supposed tapes of a walk thru, that the Pats knew how to defend against plays put in that were never run by the Rams before. he doesn't care about the sideline signal tapes.

the other thing that gets in these anti pats guys is that all of the tapes , whatever they were of, were all destroyed, This has made all these guys go crazy. you cannot disprove a negative.Like the Pats didn't tape them

I agree with Rusty, why  does Marshall get a free pass on this. I have seen him on panels with other HoFers and he keeps quiet. why doesn't he talk with his cousun?  I also don't hear much from other Rams, especially the Qb

And Spygate had nothing to do. With AS SB or WWs drop, if they hadn't , wouldn't the Pats have won two more? 

besides the Pats W-L record is higher after than before Spygate

The Pats have had their fair share of bad calls, so be it, Quite  frankly I am way more concerned with current players not caring about injuring other players, something that is way worse to day. I think the Gronk hit the worst I have ever seen

Marshall needs to put a lip on it unless he has proof

[/QUOTE]

Ironic. That could be said for DickLaughing

Notice he always deflects to name calling and insults when he has no proof?

[/QUOTE]

" PROVE I'M NOT BUST-CHISE!!! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! "

You can just picture a 11 year old girl throwing a tantrum!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The rest of the NFL has feelings about the Patriots being in the playoffs (or being a slim tiebreaker away from the playoffs, which certainly feels like the playoffs in week 17) every single year since 2001.  Nobody else has come anywhere near getting that many shots.

Actually Faulk did better than average in his twelve NFL seasons.  He got into two Super Bowls and won a ring in 1999.  By comparison, LaGarrette Blount might still be a backup guy with the Bucs, with no playoff experience, if he hadn't been traded to New England.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

So? Who cares what that loser says, how long are you going to be bitter? It's been 12 years since I lost the SB to the Patriots, but I'm still holding a grudge.

[/QUOTE]

Wait-you guys are bitter about every loss your team experiences and you don't even play.  I'll bet this chafes Belichick to no end.  Tells me that Belichick will not quit until he wins another.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

<-------- long live the azz

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

"It’s been almost 12 years since the New England Patriots shocked the St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI, and Marshall Faulk still can’t get over it. In what’s become an almost annual trend, Faulk spoke out against the Patriots again Thursday, calling them out for the Spygate scandal, including his belief that they cheated to win that Super Bowl in 2002. “Here’s the thing: In the NFL, you don’t get fined for nothing. All right? Let’s understand that. OK? We’re smart, we’re businessmen, and it’s about protecting the brand, protecting the shield,” Faulk said during an interview with WEEI’s Mut and Merloni. “Now, you tell me, at anything that you do, if you find out somebody cheats you in any little way, that you’re OK with it. I mean, you’re not a competitor. You’re not a competitor if you’re OK with it. I’m a competitor. That’s what I am. “It’s not like I hadn’t played that team before. It’s not like I didn’t know what they were going to do to me. That’s fine. And up until that day that we found out that information, you had never heard me say anything about that team or about what they did. And I still consider [Bill] Belichick one of the greatest coaches. I still consider Tom Brady one of the greatest players. That team and what they did, and went on that run, it was great. The only thing that bothers me is there’s something that exists that gives us doubt on why the game went the way it did.” Faulk, who retired after the 2005 season, wouldn’t call the Patriots cheaters outright, but he was more than willing to insinuate the fact during the interview, even questioning their three Super Bowl victories and asking why they haven’t won since being outed. “The question is, how did they become a championship team? … Listen, I’m not going to be the only one to say this: Ever since they got fined and, ‘OK, we’re not doing that anymore,’ they’ve won how many Super Bowls?” he asked. Faulk, while praising Brady and Belichick, still had gripes about Brady’s unexpected ascension from sixth-round pick to a future Hall of Famer. “Hating the Patriots would be crazy. That would mean I hate Tom Brady, and I love what Tom has done,” Faulk said. “I think they get upset because I look at being the [second] overall pick going to a team, changing the franchise when people expect you to. I consider that to be a more daunting task than coming from being a sixth-round pick when nobody is expecting you to do nothing and taking the team to a Super Bowl. I just think that’s a harder thing to do. Because I know what changing the Colts organization is like. I failed at it once, and I succeeded another time. So, it’s a lot. It’s a lot to do. And not to just do it, but do it and be considered one of the greats, if not the greatest quarterback of all time.” Faulk’s comments this time around seem to be more tempered than in years past. However, it’s obvious that the Hall of Fame running back still holds a grudge against the team that cost him a second Super Bowl ring.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/01/marshall-faulk-ironic-patriots-havent-won-super-bowl-since-spygate/"

he's said this many time.  Not surprised that he's rubbing it in whenever he gets a chance

this whole thing about being a number one drsft choice now makes PM best ever just shows how prejudicial he is. To him all members of the HoF should be ranked according to where you are drafted, I guess this also makes PM greater than Montana, after all he wasonly a 3rd founder. and if you aren't great early in your career, you can never be great, just like Vrable, I guess Warner wasn't great, he was from the arena league lol

As I said before, Marshall doesn't always mouth off, he shuts his mouth around Sanders , Irvin and others, Would love to hear Marshall get shuts up by CC

Too bad , I like listening to Marshall as long as he has not dog in the fight

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

"It’s been almost 12 years since the New England Patriots shocked the St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI, and Marshall Faulk still can’t get over it. In what’s become an almost annual trend, Faulk spoke out against the Patriots again Thursday, calling them out for the Spygate scandal, including his belief that they cheated to win that Super Bowl in 2002. “Here’s the thing: In the NFL, you don’t get fined for nothing. All right? Let’s understand that. OK? We’re smart, we’re businessmen, and it’s about protecting the brand, protecting the shield,” Faulk said during an interview with WEEI’s Mut and Merloni. “Now, you tell me, at anything that you do, if you find out somebody cheats you in any little way, that you’re OK with it. I mean, you’re not a competitor. You’re not a competitor if you’re OK with it. I’m a competitor. That’s what I am. “It’s not like I hadn’t played that team before. It’s not like I didn’t know what they were going to do to me. That’s fine. And up until that day that we found out that information, you had never heard me say anything about that team or about what they did. And I still consider [Bill] Belichick one of the greatest coaches. I still consider Tom Brady one of the greatest players. That team and what they did, and went on that run, it was great. The only thing that bothers me is there’s something that exists that gives us doubt on why the game went the way it did.” Faulk, who retired after the 2005 season, wouldn’t call the Patriots cheaters outright, but he was more than willing to insinuate the fact during the interview, even questioning their three Super Bowl victories and asking why they haven’t won since being outed. “The question is, how did they become a championship team? … Listen, I’m not going to be the only one to say this: Ever since they got fined and, ‘OK, we’re not doing that anymore,’ they’ve won how many Super Bowls?” he asked. Faulk, while praising Brady and Belichick, still had gripes about Brady’s unexpected ascension from sixth-round pick to a future Hall of Famer. “Hating the Patriots would be crazy. That would mean I hate Tom Brady, and I love what Tom has done,” Faulk said. “I think they get upset because I look at being the [second] overall pick going to a team, changing the franchise when people expect you to. I consider that to be a more daunting task than coming from being a sixth-round pick when nobody is expecting you to do nothing and taking the team to a Super Bowl. I just think that’s a harder thing to do. Because I know what changing the Colts organization is like. I failed at it once, and I succeeded another time. So, it’s a lot. It’s a lot to do. And not to just do it, but do it and be considered one of the greats, if not the greatest quarterback of all time.” Faulk’s comments this time around seem to be more tempered than in years past. However, it’s obvious that the Hall of Fame running back still holds a grudge against the team that cost him a second Super Bowl ring.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/01/marshall-faulk-ironic-patriots-havent-won-super-bowl-since-spygate/"

he's said this many time.  Not surprised that he's rubbing it in whenever he gets a chance

[/QUOTE]

sure, ok Bustchise

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ManningRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

LONG LIVE THE *     Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Manning plays for the Broncos.

The Broncos hid Elway and Davis's contracts and snuck around the cap illegally. There were the only team to do that and win SBs.

1997*, 1998*

Ouch!

Check Elway's books now and don't wait for the audit in a few years to learn they cheated again.

Suspect with their books already. Dumie snafu and then Moreno now unable to be resigned.

Hmm.

Cap cheats.

[/QUOTE]

Bwhahahahahahahaha! What a loser.  BB get's caught for an agregious offense, spying on other teams after being warned not to and you compare the Broncos shady contract deals.  This is just like when you compared Hernandez' multiple murders to the Bronco's getting pulled over for DUIs.  Can't be made up.  Just can't. What a looooooooo SIR.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts