Marshall Faulk - Patriots Haven't Won SB Since Spygate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Marshall Faulk - Patriots Haven't Won SB Since Spygate

In response to rkarp's comment:

Is Faulk wrong??? Can u argue what he said?

Easily.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Faulk is an azz clown.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

That is one of the whiniest article I have ever seen.  

Did he know that the Pats made to superbowl two more times since the Pats last won the superbowl game?  Did he kow that the Pats made to AFC championship title games in the last three years?

Did he know that the rams havent made to the playoff for years?  

Why people keep bringing up the stupid damn spygate scandal?  Is that because Pats havent won a superbowl?  come on, they still make to the playoff.  They still win the first or second round playoff game.  They are 1-2 in the last three AFC championship games.  How much more the Pats need to do before these people need to stop whining over the stupid spygate scandal.  Pats is already the favorite to win the AFC east title as well more likely could be favorite to go back to their forth AFC championship games if they stay healthy in all  year along.

With a healthy team including Gronk and Eldeman along with a possible new incoming talent receiver via trade or free agency, they will win it all!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

"It’s been almost 12 years since the New England Patriots shocked the St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI, and Marshall Faulk still can’t get over it. In what’s become an almost annual trend, Faulk spoke out against the Patriots again Thursday, calling them out for the Spygate scandal, including his belief that they cheated to win that Super Bowl in 2002. “Here’s the thing: In the NFL, you don’t get fined for nothing. All right? Let’s understand that. OK? We’re smart, we’re businessmen, and it’s about protecting the brand, protecting the shield,” Faulk said during an interview with WEEI’s Mut and Merloni. “Now, you tell me, at anything that you do, if you find out somebody cheats you in any little way, that you’re OK with it. I mean, you’re not a competitor. You’re not a competitor if you’re OK with it. I’m a competitor. That’s what I am. “It’s not like I hadn’t played that team before. It’s not like I didn’t know what they were going to do to me. That’s fine. And up until that day that we found out that information, you had never heard me say anything about that team or about what they did. And I still consider [Bill] Belichick one of the greatest coaches. I still consider Tom Brady one of the greatest players. That team and what they did, and went on that run, it was great. The only thing that bothers me is there’s something that exists that gives us doubt on why the game went the way it did.” Faulk, who retired after the 2005 season, wouldn’t call the Patriots cheaters outright, but he was more than willing to insinuate the fact during the interview, even questioning their three Super Bowl victories and asking why they haven’t won since being outed. “The question is, how did they become a championship team? … Listen, I’m not going to be the only one to say this: Ever since they got fined and, ‘OK, we’re not doing that anymore,’ they’ve won how many Super Bowls?” he asked. Faulk, while praising Brady and Belichick, still had gripes about Brady’s unexpected ascension from sixth-round pick to a future Hall of Famer. “Hating the Patriots would be crazy. That would mean I hate Tom Brady, and I love what Tom has done,” Faulk said. “I think they get upset because I look at being the [second] overall pick going to a team, changing the franchise when people expect you to. I consider that to be a more daunting task than coming from being a sixth-round pick when nobody is expecting you to do nothing and taking the team to a Super Bowl. I just think that’s a harder thing to do. Because I know what changing the Colts organization is like. I failed at it once, and I succeeded another time. So, it’s a lot. It’s a lot to do. And not to just do it, but do it and be considered one of the greats, if not the greatest quarterback of all time.” Faulk’s comments this time around seem to be more tempered than in years past. However, it’s obvious that the Hall of Fame running back still holds a grudge against the team that cost him a second Super Bowl ring.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/01/marshall-faulk-ironic-patriots-havent-won-super-bowl-since-spygate/"

he's said this many time.  Not surprised that he's rubbing it in whenever he gets a chance

how many teams have won it post spygate?  I can tell you his rams havn't either.  so silly.  thanks.  When it rains I get wet.  Thanks Faulk.  State the obvious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

"It’s been almost 12 years since the New England Patriots shocked the St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI, and Marshall Faulk still can’t get over it. In what’s become an almost annual trend, Faulk spoke out against the Patriots again Thursday, calling them out for the Spygate scandal, including his belief that they cheated to win that Super Bowl in 2002. “Here’s the thing: In the NFL, you don’t get fined for nothing. All right? Let’s understand that. OK? We’re smart, we’re businessmen, and it’s about protecting the brand, protecting the shield,” Faulk said during an interview with WEEI’s Mut and Merloni. “Now, you tell me, at anything that you do, if you find out somebody cheats you in any little way, that you’re OK with it. I mean, you’re not a competitor. You’re not a competitor if you’re OK with it. I’m a competitor. That’s what I am. “It’s not like I hadn’t played that team before. It’s not like I didn’t know what they were going to do to me. That’s fine. And up until that day that we found out that information, you had never heard me say anything about that team or about what they did. And I still consider [Bill] Belichick one of the greatest coaches. I still consider Tom Brady one of the greatest players. That team and what they did, and went on that run, it was great. The only thing that bothers me is there’s something that exists that gives us doubt on why the game went the way it did.” Faulk, who retired after the 2005 season, wouldn’t call the Patriots cheaters outright, but he was more than willing to insinuate the fact during the interview, even questioning their three Super Bowl victories and asking why they haven’t won since being outed. “The question is, how did they become a championship team? … Listen, I’m not going to be the only one to say this: Ever since they got fined and, ‘OK, we’re not doing that anymore,’ they’ve won how many Super Bowls?” he asked. Faulk, while praising Brady and Belichick, still had gripes about Brady’s unexpected ascension from sixth-round pick to a future Hall of Famer. “Hating the Patriots would be crazy. That would mean I hate Tom Brady, and I love what Tom has done,” Faulk said. “I think they get upset because I look at being the [second] overall pick going to a team, changing the franchise when people expect you to. I consider that to be a more daunting task than coming from being a sixth-round pick when nobody is expecting you to do nothing and taking the team to a Super Bowl. I just think that’s a harder thing to do. Because I know what changing the Colts organization is like. I failed at it once, and I succeeded another time. So, it’s a lot. It’s a lot to do. And not to just do it, but do it and be considered one of the greats, if not the greatest quarterback of all time.” Faulk’s comments this time around seem to be more tempered than in years past. However, it’s obvious that the Hall of Fame running back still holds a grudge against the team that cost him a second Super Bowl ring.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/01/marshall-faulk-ironic-patriots-havent-won-super-bowl-since-spygate/"

he's said this many time.  Not surprised that he's rubbing it in whenever he gets a chance

He suffers from concussed head syndrome. Never got over it......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

So Marshall Faulk believes that the Pats filming defensive signals is what stopped the Ram's offense?  Makes sense to him I guess.

His Rams team probably wouldn't have won the one Superbowl they did win if not for the Bert Emmanual catch / non catch that they were gifted against the Buccaneers.  He should quit complaining and thank God for that.  The Rams had no offense in that game either but the refs took care of them.

Bert Emmanual Catch even has its own Wiki page.  The whole world knew it was a bag job Marshall.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

FAULK IS A SORE LOOSAH, HE'S JUST JEALOUS THAT THE PATS BEAT HIS SORRY LAMBS IN THE SUPER BOWL AS THEY WERE BIG FAVORITES AND GOT BEAT. TOO BAD FAULK, GO CRY IN YOUR GUMBO YOU IDIOT. DEEP DOWN, FAULK KNOWS THAT TOMMY TERRIFIC AND BILL B ARE THE GREATEST RESPECTIVELY AT THEIR POSITIONS, AND THAT HE'S JUST A OVERRATED RB WITH ONLY ONE SB RING AND A HORRIBLE ANALYST. HE'S A SAD MAN AND A COMPLETE IDIOT.

GO PATS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hey Marshall...still looking for excuses to cover up the real reason why your "Greatest Show on Turf" Rams lost SB 36 to the Patriots, I see?

What's the real reason for the loss, you ask? BB's defense contained your overrated self...as you produced a pedestrian 70 yards of total offense in the game. Can't blame Kurt Warner...he threw for 365 yards.

You mad, bro? Here's the boxscore, you bowtie wearing, overrated wussie:  

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200202030nwe.htm 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Through a bizarre series of coincidences I was on a press call with Marshall Faulk last month. His litany of excuses, ongoing hatred of the Pats, refusal to get over a loss that happened over a decade ago, and ridiculous love of Peyton Manning (considers him greatest of all time whether he ever wins in the postseason or not), is all, when taken together, beyond what you can imagine. It's worse than the articles about him make it seem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Hey Marshall...still looking for excuses to cover up the real reason why your "Greatest Show on Turf" Rams lost SB 36 to the Patriots, I see?

What's the real reason for the loss, you ask? BB's defense contained your overrated self...as you produced a pedestrian 70 yards of total offense in the game. Can't blame Kurt Warner...he threw for 365 yards.

You mad, bro? Here's the boxscore, you bowtie wearing, overrated sissy:  

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200202030nwe.htm 

Faulk is a dummy.. Yes he is right about the won SB. But they played in 2 then a bunch of AFC games oh wait they cheated up to the giants games then didn't cheat in them two bowls .when the pats up 17-3 rams come storming back in the forth q were they cheating then.. Go away Faulk. The thing that happened was the pats had a physical young defense that u haven't seen before and u under estimated that is why you lost 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Faulk is a jerk but he pretty much speaks for fans outside of New England. Living in Seattle as a Pats fan and Spygate gets shoved in my face all the time. Would be nice to win one after spygate but it doesn't look promising with an aging Brady.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to wasecl's comment:

Faulk is a jerk but he pretty much speaks for fans outside of New England. Living in Seattle as a Pats fan and Spygate gets shoved in my face all the time. Would be nice to win one after spygate but it doesn't look promising with an aging Brady.

It's true, but what does it say that those people don't have all the information?  Seattle fans are clearly jealous, which is why they ignore the people like Bill Cowher who said he did what BB did.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to wasecl's comment:

It's true, but what does it say that those people don't have all the information?  Seattle fans are clearly jealous, which is why they ignore the people like Bill Cowher who said he did what BB did.

You're riight but the average fan outside of NE will always use Spygate against NE fans. They don't care about true facts. If the Pats can win a SB outside of Spygate then there will be a response that we can throw in their faces. After watching Brady though I can't see it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Through a bizarre series of coincidences I was on a press call with Marshall Faulk last month. His litany of excuses, ongoing hatred of the Pats, refusal to get over a loss that happened over a decade ago, and ridiculous love of Peyton Manning (considers him greatest of all time whether he ever wins in the postseason or not), is all, when taken together, beyond what you can imagine. It's worse than the articles about him make it seem.

However, he claims he would rather have Kurt Warner.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Isn't it about time Willie Mcginiest or Tedy Bruschi or Rodney Harrison called this bloke out publically the way he is doing to the Pats. What he is saying is taking away from what they achieved as players and they are all in the public eye and have the perfect chance to fire back at this sick,bitter,twisted clown.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How many other NFL teams have not won the SB since 2007?  Were all of them involved in Spygate too?

Seems he sounds like the Pats, unlike the rest of the NFL, are a lock to win the SB every year and when they don't, people like him blame Spygate forgetting the Pats overall W-L record since is better than before.

Sections
Shortcuts