Marshall Faulk wont let go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Marshall Faulk wont let go

I have been watching some NFL Network this morning.

This dude is won't give the Pats credit. He's still angry that the Pats took him out of Super Bowl 36.

He has no credibility when it comes to analyzing the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Re: Marshall Faulk wont let go

Not too many of those guys on that show give the Pat's the respect they deserve. Last night I heard Deion Sanders say the Packers are the scariest team in the playoffs.  I said, "say what?". 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Marshall Faulk wont let go:
    Not too many of those guys on that show give the Pat's the respect they deserve. Last night I heard Deion Sanders say the Packers are the scariest team in the playoffs.  I said, "say what?". 
    Posted by kman2004

The Packers are looking good.  Not sure someone saying that rises to the level of "say what?"  Besides, I think that remark is based on performance in the playoffs.  The Pats haven't even played their first game yet.  He might say differently tomorrow.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The Pack and Pats would be the best superbowl. The Bears *cutler* stink.  The problem I had with what Faulk said was that Bill B would not have your back if you were an older player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I agree about Faulk...he gets that "I'm Constipated" look on his face whenever he talks about the Patriots.....yup, he's still crying inside about that one, GOOD!!!
     As a die hard Patriots fan I must admit, the Packers scare me the most by far in the NFC....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Ever notice on the NFL Network that the Patriots are not found on the teams in the background? They have a couple of rows of NFL teams logos and the Patriots are nowhere to be found. Unless I am missing something. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Marshall Faulk and the Rams won a tainted Superbowl in 1999.  The Bert Emmanual catch in the NFC championship game was indeed a catch.  

It was a catch before 1999, it was a catch when Emmanual caught the ball, and the next year when the league clarified the rule it is still a catch.

BTW, the bogus 1999 Championship is the only one the "greatest show on turd" ever won. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Emanuel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBLBDh6iNxA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Another hater. NFL network has a few

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Ever notice on the NFL Network that the Patriots are not found on the teams in the background? They have a couple of rows of NFL teams logos and the Patriots are nowhere to be found. Unless I am missing something. 
    Posted by mrbungle

Coveniently hidden by the facsade on the upper left. It is there when they have a different camera angle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Marshall Faulk wont let go : Deion has actually been better as of late... I agree with him about the Packers but how much of that game was the Pack just playing better football and how much of that game was Atlanta just throwing up on their shoes? The Falcons just could not get out of their own way, key drops, putting the ball on the ground, terrible pick 6 to close out the half, porous offensive line, quite a few missed tackles and sacks, etc...  Another thing, how bad of a sports city is Atlanta when the stadium was filled with so many Pack fans? Your team was 13-3 and projected to make a run for the SuperBowl and you can't show up??? 
    Posted by Prophet76

I couldn't believe it when I heard the "Kuuuuuuuuuuuhn" chant go up in enemy territory. Give Green Bay a certain amount of credit for playing well, but the abject terror of them some of the posters on this board are displaying is almost comical. The Falcons were clearly not ready for prime time, and the worse it got, the worse they got.

Also, I find it kind of funny that some of the same people who claim that the Pats' 45-3 win over New Jersey last month is meaningless now havethemselves convinced that Green Bay is this unstoppable juggernaut because they routed a team who didn't show up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The guys on Gameday Final this morning said the Packers are the team to beat and the best team in the NFL right now.  We'll see if they're singing that same tune after tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

GB is playing great. And they played great when they came to Foxboro. Not to be looking ahead, just for whatever AFC team 'may' face them in the S.B. - I think Philly and Atlanta and even the Bears stink. But you can't fault a team that does what it should against junk teams. So give them credit.

As far as Marshall, I always respected him as a player a lot. Perhaps his career 3-10 record against the Pats made him bitter. Oh well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

M. Faulk is a jealous racist, and don't tell me i'm a racist cause I'm white married to a very BEAUTIFUL black woman!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: Marshall Faulk wont let go : I couldn't believe it when I heard the "Kuuuuuuuuuuuhn" chant go up in enemy territory. Give Green Bay a certain amount of credit for playing well, but the abject terror of them some of the posters on this board are displaying is almost comical. The Falcons were clearly not ready for prime time, and the worse it got, the worse they got. Also, I find it kind of funny that some of the same people who claim that the Pats' 45-3 win over New Jersey last month is meaningless now havethemselves convinced that Green Bay is this unstoppable juggernaut because the routed a team who didn't show up.
    Posted by p-mike

Mee too!  They had to have bought the seats from Falcon Fans to get that many voices inside. Atlanta is notorious for not supporting their sports teams. I spent 2 years down there in my college days and could get tickets to any of the pro venue games. College football....That was a different story but I got to watch Celtics games at a discount rate everytime they came to town.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

MF, and I do mean M-F! Is an absolute HATER! I've never seen any anylyst make a pick based on his prediction that a player is "due to have a bad game." That is hoping for the worst for his own satisfaction. TB lost his last home play-off game. The odds are that he has the best play-off game in the history of the Patriots as a result, right? MF is an idiot! That's like saying, "A player is gonna get hurt." I agree that he has zero cred. He and the NFL Network should be ashamed of themselves! Go to he!! M-F.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

C'mon people it's a combination of jealousy and the fact that the networks always want someone stirring the pot....
    It's their job to create controversy and spirited discourse...
    Kinda shame that they have to look like absolute morons in the process though..

BUT it is generally the usual suspects whether it's Ditka, Falk or lately Deion too....

Just looking forward to taking care of business today and moving on despite the naysayers....

GO PATS

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

C'mon people it's a combination of jealousy and the fact that the networks always want someone stirring the pot.... It's their job to create controversy and spirited discourse... Kinda shame that they have to look like absolute morons in the process though.. BUT it is generally the usual suspects whether it's Ditka, Falk or lately Deion too.... Just looking forward to taking care of business today and moving on despite the naysayers.... GO PATS
    Posted by threejak

Not to mention that no talent windbag Warren Sapp.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

In Response to Re: Marshall Faulk wont let go : Not to mention that no talent windbag Warren Sapp.
    Posted by xBruzer77

That's when you can actually understand what Sapp is saying....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Marshall Faulk wont let go : Deion has actually been better as of late... I agree with him about the Packers but how much of that game was the Pack just playing better football and how much of that game was Atlanta just throwing up on their shoes? The Falcons just could not get out of their own way, key drops, putting the ball on the ground, terrible pick 6 to close out the half, porous offensive line, quite a few missed tackles and sacks, etc...  Another thing, how bad of a sports city is Atlanta when the stadium was filled with so many Pack fans? Your team was 13-3 and projected to make a run for the SuperBowl and you can't show up??? 
    Posted by Prophet76

CheeseHeads are like Yankmee fans and flees from a pack of hounds.... they're everywhere. Can't denythey wantd to go to teh game better than Falcon fans did. My guess is that there were more than "many" Falcon fans now, who are true Pack fans at heart (relocates from Wisconsion/upper Midwest). Hey! It happens! Good for them if they show up in strength. All teh Falcons had to do was sell out their own house to their own.

And, yes; I'd say the same thing if a large portion of today's crowd in Gillette were confused trying to spell "JESTS!", in support of New Jersey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

MF -thought he had softened but evidently NOT
    Nothing he says I listed to when it comes to the Pats
      He also has an agenda for Peyton being better than TB
    There is a "nut" of them that have it in for the Pats
    Former Ram,Colt & Bronco players at the tiop of the list

I like
      Dukes - is fair and has praised the Pats
      Sapp -gets going but to me is fair
      Woodson -is excellent
    I just don't get that they are in the tank for anyone 
    or agianst anyone 

But have you noticed that Rodney and Tedi
    are the most credible of all of them
    Disagree or not they aren't in the tank

GB is the only team that could
       be favored over the Pats
    GB has Special Teams problems
    GB is HOT - I will root for Chicago

Without turnovers I just cannot see the Jests
      winning
    For them to win it all the Jets would have to beat
          Peyton,TB, Ben and probably Rogers
    Would never take that bet
    Wouldn't take him today either - 1 in 10 chance
    -
    Lastly

All of the talk is talk but
    Cromartie and his bprofane langauge is over the line
    Bart Scott should be fined now for what he said
      ( maybe my biggest fear is gone now
    with the Jests talking a cheap shot on TB)

And Ryan on Brady - classless
    Coaches should never say negative thingss
    about other teams players

Cannot wait for tonitee

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

MF has been crying since February 2002
    “The only team that could beat us was us. We turned the ball over [three] times today and you can't do that. When you think about what happened here, it's just a case of they made more plays than we did. That's how you lose.”

Marshall Faulk quote

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by mrbungle

All last season and the season before there was a huge shoulders up shot of Tom Brady highly prominent in the studio. You saw it opening sequence and in the background during the segments. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

MF has been crying since February 2002 “The only team that could beat us was us. We turned the ball over [three] times today and you can't do that. When you think about what happened here, it's just a case of they made more plays than we did. That's how you lose.”   Marshall Faulk quote
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Yeah - he acts like they weren't hit to force a fumble or that Law read the coverage and made a great jump on the ball for the Pick 6. They must have practiced those miscues.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

the Pats lost in the same way to the Giants.....any former Pats crying about it? the Pats were the better team against the Rams as were the Giants against us

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

MF has been crying since February 2002 “The only team that could beat us was us. We turned the ball over [three] times today and you can't do that. When you think about what happened here, it's just a case of they made more plays than we did. That's how you lose.”   Marshall Faulk quote
    Posted by harleyroadking11

He is truly the master of the obvious.

Sections
Shortcuts