marshall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: marshall

In Response to Re: marshall:
    Marshall is THE MOST COMPLETE WR ON THE PLANET! You gotta take a good look @ this dude. We have 3 2nd rounders. Moss is gone after this year & Wes is not coming back anytime soon. Maybe week 10 MAYBE! Marshall is 6'4'' & can play the slot. He has the 2nd most receptions in the NFL over the last 3 seasons to Welker. Do you know how much damage Tom can do throwing to a 6'4'' WR in the slot? He might catch 160 balls & i can guaran-damn-tee you the chains will move & the deep ball will open up more For Moss with this dude sitting in the slot....He is a nut! But a super talented nut....Moss could mentor Marshall like Carter mentored him 10 years ago...
    Posted by seanblaze

LOL!  Moss was a rookie, and Carter seemed to be a bad influence....

It is very difficult to take a veteran and have him be mentored....it is too late until this guy realizes it for himself.....just like Moss did.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

my dream world...trade a 2nd rounder for Marshall
    THEN
    trade this yrs #1 and (OUR) #1 next year and move up to grab CJ Spiller

after that draft a OLB/DE with the other 2nd round picks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nellie2355. Show nellie2355's posts

everyone keeps saying about his character issue but now that wilfork is going to step up the leadership i think he will come in an perform like he has in denver. He will be better at WR then anyone we could draft in the second round anyway and seattle dont have any second round picks because they traded them to the chargers for whitehurst. we have the best chance at getting him if we want him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

Denver is going to shop Marshall now that he signed the 2.5 million tender...I see him getting traded very soon...GO GET EM PATS!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: marshall : Who are three of the best football franchises? The Colts, Steelers and Pats. Who avoids bad guys as players? The Colts, Steelers and Pats. Is there a correlation you think? There is a big difference between someone who hates losing (C Dillon), and someone who takes PED and beats women (Holmes and Marshall).
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

You mean like Roidney HGHarrison or Nick "Oxy" Kaczur?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

my dream world...trade a 2nd rounder for Marshall THEN trade this yrs #1 and (OUR) #1 next year and move up to grab CJ Spiller after that draft a OLB/DE with the other 2nd round picks
    Posted by BradyHasMoreRings

You play Madden dont you?  because that is where that is a dream set of picks.  We would still lose.  And dont try and sell me on the fact that we would out score eeryone, we tried that once and lost the SB.  Only when our D was solid and clutch did we win the SB.  We had a solid, but unspectacular running game, good, but not elite WRs and a killer D that made the big plays.  That is what we need!  With that type of D and Brady, we can beat anyone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Not so fast folks. I read somewhere that Belichick likes Brandon Marshall's talent (who doesn't), but I believe they haven't dealt for him because he demands #1 receiver money and Moss is already getting that money.

What has changed, though, is he signed his $2.5 million tender. Now a team can make their deal for the trade and pay him the $2.5 mil. One source reports "If Denver lowers their asking price, watch out for the New England Patriots, as they have draft picks to trade." link

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Dont get me wrong, love marshall's talent, I just hate the diva players that have that crappy attitude.  I love the Rodneys, Bruschi, etc of the NFL, the blue collar guys that are clutch, fierce, love the game and play hard because it is fun.  If Marshall had a good attitude I would throw our 1st at him in a sec.  but not the way he is.  Plus he will want a ton of cash next year.  I would have to see that extension before any trade with a whole lotta clauses about behavior in there. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

I'd trade our last 2nd rounder for him...I would also sign him to an extension with a very big play nice clause or else the guarnteed $ goes poof...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

i would trade any of our second rounders for him...i would even trade OUR #1 next year,,,,seeing as if we sign him we would be at #32 pick next yr and still have the raiders #1 next yr. then we still have all our picks this yr..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: marshall : I am not saying I am an insider I am speaking in general terms and mocking some of you for your level of perceived football intellect through internet forums. I love the Patriots but I don't speak like I am on the squad.  I suppose it is the nature of a talk forum for a football team.  Bottom line is you and I dont know if anything about their decision making process.  You shouldnt throw around the term ignorance so loosely after being so serious about the inner workings of an organization that your not a part of :o
    Posted by j24m1

ROFL yeah I wasn't the one you originally called an insider and ignorant, you might want to double check that. I just called you out for doing the same thing you accused him of doing. So this time ignorant might be correct since you didn't even bother checking to see who commented to you verses who you made comments towards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm a firm believer Marshall  was and is by far the best reciever that was available or supposedly available this offseason. Would I trade a number 2? Absolutely. Would I pay him Boldin Money. Nope. He would be the ulitmate transition reciever going right to the number 1 once Moss leaves and Welker comes back full strenght. He runs all routes too. It's basically if they can calm him down. He wants to be the MAN at WR and he could be if he can get through the 1st year.
    Posted by tompenny

You forget one thing, he already had his agents come out and say that he expects to be the highest paid wr in the league, regardless of who he gets traded to. So Boldin money wouldn't even be a starting point for him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

he is by far the TOP 3 reciever in the league he deserves to be paid as a top reciever...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

I'm a firm believer Marshall  was and is by far the best reciever that was available or supposedly available this offseason. Would I trade a number 2? Absolutely. Would I pay him Boldin Money. Nope. He would be the ulitmate transition reciever going right to the number 1 once Moss leaves and Welker comes back full strenght. He runs all routes too. It's basically if they can calm him down. He wants to be the MAN at WR and he could be if he can get through the 1st year.
    Posted by tompenny

you mean washington money lol, cus washington makes more then him now
    lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: marshall : Who are three of the best football franchises? The Colts, Steelers and Pats. Who avoids bad guys as players? The Colts, Steelers and Pats. Is there a correlation you think? There is a big difference between someone who hates losing (C Dillon), and someone who takes PED and beats women (Holmes and Marshall).
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

Umm the Steelers.  Have you been in a coma this offseason?  Big Ben, Homles, Jeff Reed, Navenport, and on.  Even the Pats have taken a flyer on issue guys --- Moss, Dillion etc.  Every team has some.