Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Re: Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo

Given his off field issues, other teams will be faced with losing him to a suspension at any moment should he get in trouble again.  I would think that this would limit possible interest from other teams if he's hoping to get traded.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Definately not  a pats kind of guy. Just another big mouth troublemaker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Freeway555. Show Freeway555's posts

For the right price, say 5th rd, I'd take him. He is a beast and if he messes up, cut him. We wasted a couple of 5ths last year, it's not the biggest deal. Plus, we have 12 picks, you can't expect all of them to make the roster. it's worth the risk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

no more backs until the line is fixed!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo:
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Damn straight.  Why even bother with this guy?

Maroney: 582 carries, 2,430 yds., 4.2 per carry, 21 TDs
    Lynch: 650 carries, 2,600 yds., 4.0 per carry, 17 TDs 

The grass is always greener.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by harleyroadking103

yep, get the pass rush answered this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

just draft jahvid best then rbs fixed and lines not that bad id get pouncey with our first 2nd rounder if there thought, but we need a punter late cause we havent had one since camarillo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Guys...I wasn't suggesting that the Pats pick up Lynch. I agree with Harley...no more RBs until the Pats upgrade their OL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

Definately not  a pats kind of guy. Just another big mouth troublemaker.
    Posted by unclealfie

Last time i checked Moss was a big mouth troublemaker look what we did with him we could easily do the same with Lynch just another solid Rb to put back there and a great blocker for brady

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

For the right price, say 5th rd, I'd take him. He is a beast and if he messes up, cut him. We wasted a couple of 5ths last year, it's not the biggest deal. Plus, we have 12 picks, you can't expect all of them to make the roster. it's worth the risk.
    Posted by Freeway555
    Why can't all 12 draft choices make this team,all 12 draft choices from last year are still on the teams roster...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

if you want to add a RB, then offer the panthers a 2nd rounder for Williams. His contract will be up after this year. The panthers have two great RBs in Steward and Williams and a lot of holes to fill on their roster. They have no first rounder and so could very well use an additional second rounder. Sweeten the pick with Thomas or Maroney so maybe the 53rd pick will get the deal done.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo : Last time i checked Moss was a big mouth troublemaker look what we did with him we could easily do the same with Lynch just another solid Rb to put back there and a great blocker for brady
    Posted by Patriots12x81

For a 5th or 6th and 7th sure.  Can't have too much talent.  Dump our two geiser backs and pair him with faulk, lm and law firm.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Agreed, the running game will be much better when the OL is better. Light and Kaczur can't hold a block to save their lives. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

I'd rather take Fred Jackson.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Harley and tex, I agree the line needs fixing.  However we need to inject some youth without the wear and tear into our Rb corps. I am actually hoping for a 2nd rd pick this year and maybe again next year.  My ideal is a pound it back this year and Noel Devine next year.  I am also hoping for an OT and C/OG like Pouncey this year.  I have been High on him since I have been researching the draft.  I know we need a RT badly unless we keep Light for another year and move SeaBass to RT.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

It ALL starts on the LINE!  (Unless, your Barry Sanders)....but it was mentioned in this thread, Let's have the Pats SURE up that 0-LINE first.  Protect Brady.  Then worry about the special playmakers after (like RB's/WR's)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Noise I agree with that totally and all of my mocks have had atleast an OL in the 1st 4 picks.  However, we have an ancient RB group by NFL standards with the exception of Laura and Law Firm.  If we dont draft atleast 1 this year we would be left having just 1 next year.  Almost like our Te situation prior to Crumpler being signed.  I would like to see a rookie learn the system, not be forced to be our #1 guy.  I also see more midround RBs(2-5) in this draft than next years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Oh yeah, I'm not saying not to draft one of these top Running Backs with one of their 2nd rounders (depending on who is there) - I'm ALL for it. We need playmakers (WR as well!).  As long as the Pats keep paying attention to that O-line at the same time we should be fine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

As far as people are saying fix the O-line.....it isn't really the O-line per say.....once we go rid of our FB, then our run game kind of struggled.....

We pretty much fixed that with Alge.....hopefully we get a FB and more O-Line Depth....but I think that the band-aid has been placed and we will see if it is working.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo : Last time i checked Moss was a big mouth troublemaker look what we did with him we could easily do the same with Lynch just another solid Rb to put back there and a great blocker for brady
    Posted by Patriots12x81

really? I don't recall  Moss being arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. Or loosing his license over a hit and run with his SUV. Or being involved in a drive-by shooting in college. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo : really? I don't recall  Moss being arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. Or loosing his license over a hit and run with his SUV. Or being involved in a drive-by shooting in college. 
    Posted by unclealfie

Any of these ring a bell?

Moss:

1) On August 1, 1995, Moss plead guilty to two counts of misdemeanor battery and was sentenced to 30 days behind bars at the South Central Regional Jail in Charleston, West Virginia. He served 3 days in jail starting that night and would be required to serve the remaining 27 days within the following 18 months, after he completed his freshman year in college.[6]

2) After originally signing a letter of intent to play college football with Notre Dame in 1995, Moss took part in a racially-charged fight at his high school that left one person hospitalized. Notre Dame subsequently denied his enrollment application, but this did not stop another high-profile college football program from giving him a chance. Notre Dame officials suggested he attend Florida State due to the reputation of its coach, Bobby Bowden, for handling troubled players.[9] However, because of his signed letter of intent at Notre Dame, the NCAA considered him a transfer student, which made him ineligible to play for the Seminoles in the 1995 football season.

In 1996, while serving his 30-day jail sentence in a work-release program from 1995, Moss tested positive for smoking marijuana, thus violating his probation, and was dismissed from Florida State. He served an additional 60 days in jail for the probation violation.[9]

3) On September 24, 2002 in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, Moss was driving and was preparing to make an illegal turn. A traffic control officer, noticing what he was about to do, stood in front of his car, ordering him to stop. Eyewitness accounts of the event differ at this point, but Moss did not comply with the officer's order, and she was bumped by his vehicle and fell to the ground. Moss was arrested, and a search of his vehicle revealed a small amount of marijuana.[49] Initially charged with felony Suspicion of Assault with a Deadly Weapon and a misdemeanor marijuana possession, Moss pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor traffic violation and was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service.[50]

4) On January 15, 2008, Orlando-based radio station WDBO reported that Moss "ha[d] been hit with a temporary injunction for protection against dating violence. According to the affidavit Moss committed a battery upon Rachelle Washington,[61] causing serious injury, and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention. The affidavit out of Broward County reveals Moss cannot come within 500 feet of the victim and cannot use or possess firearms."[62]

The next day, in a locker room press conference, Moss claimed the woman was simply looking for money "over an accident,"[63] because her lawyer came to his lawyer, threatening a lawsuit, and asking for money to settle before she went public to the media. Moss stated he had known Washington for about eleven years. He also stated in his defense that he has never assaulted a woman in his entire life, and asked that the media and fans "find out the facts" before "rush[ing] to judgment."[64] Moreover, Moss' lawyer, in an e-mail to the Boston Globe accused the woman's lawyer of "blatant threats and attempts to extort money" from Moss.[65] On March 3, 2008, Rachelle Washington filed papers with the Broward County Circuit Court clerk's office requesting that the restraining order be dissolved and the case closed.[66] No criminal charges were ever filed in the incident.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Alfie the joke strikes again. I'm embarrassed that you can't seem to grasp the finer points of the words lose/loose. In this case the word you're looking for is 
    losing. Do you get it now dunderhead?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

And I thought Lynch would bring back the Rick James Funk to Buffalo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo : Any of these ring a bell? ...
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE]

Whatever.  So basically he smoked weed and got in a fight, and a chick tried to extort money from him.  Well that and he bumped someone with his car, maybe (accounts differ apparently?). 

I don't think I ever nudged anybody with my car (and I haven't been extorted), but I'm not talking about those other things... 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch Wants Out of Buffalo : Any of these ring a bell? Moss: 1) On August 1, 1995, Moss plead guilty to two counts of misdemeanor battery and was sentenced to 30 days behind bars at the South Central Regional Jail in Charleston, West Virginia. He served 3 days in jail starting that night and would be required to serve the remaining 27 days within the following 18 months, after he completed his freshman year in college. [ 6 ] 2) After originally signing a letter of intent to play college football with Notre Dame in 1995, Moss took part in a racially-charged fight at his high school that left one person hospitalized. Notre Dame subsequently denied his enrollment application, but this did not stop another high-profile college football program from giving him a chance. Notre Dame officials suggested he attend Florida State due to the reputation of its coach, Bobby Bowden, for handling troubled players. [ 9 ] However, because of his signed letter of intent at Notre Dame, the NCAA considered him a transfer student, which made him ineligible to play for the Seminoles in the 1995 football season.In 1996, while serving his 30-day jail sentence in a work-release program from 1995, Moss tested positive for smoking marijuana , thus violating his probation, and was dismissed from Florida State. He served an additional 60 days in jail for the probation violation. [ 9 ] 3) On September 24, 2002 in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota , Moss was driving and was preparing to make an illegal turn. A traffic control officer, noticing what he was about to do, stood in front of his car, ordering him to stop. Eyewitness accounts of the event differ at this point, but Moss did not comply with the officer's order, and she was bumped by his vehicle and fell to the ground. Moss was arrested, and a search of his vehicle revealed a small amount of marijuana . [ 49 ] Initially charged with felony Suspicion of Assault with a Deadly Weapon and a misdemeanor marijuana possession, Moss pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor traffic violation and was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service. [ 50 ] 4) On January 15, 2008, Orlando -based radio station WDBO reported that Moss "ha[d] been hit with a temporary injunction for protection against dating violence. According to the affidavit Moss committed a battery upon Rachelle Washington, [ 61 ] causing serious injury, and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention. The affidavit out of Broward County reveals Moss cannot come within 500 feet of the victim and cannot use or possess firearms." [ 62 ] The next day, in a locker room press conference, Moss claimed the woman was simply looking for money "over an accident," [ 63 ] because her lawyer came to his lawyer, threatening a lawsuit, and asking for money to settle before she went public to the media. Moss stated he had known Washington for about eleven years. He also stated in his defense that he has never assaulted a woman in his entire life, and asked that the media and fans "find out the facts" before "rush[ing] to judgment." [ 64 ] Moreover, Moss' lawyer, in an e-mail to the Boston Globe accused the woman's lawyer of "blatant threats and attempts to extort money" from Moss. [ 65 ] On March 3, 2008, Rachelle Washington filed papers with the Broward County Circuit Court clerk's office requesting that the restraining order be dissolved and the case closed. [ 66 ] No criminal charges were ever filed in the incident.
    Posted by m1021us
    .....so all the posturing about how the Jets got someone of "questionable character" in Cromartie (although his actions are disturbing), YOUR guy Randy Moss is even worse. Al least Cromartie didn't spend time in jail for battery or "allegedly" use his car as a weapon against an officer. Cromartie's problem is that he can't keep it in his pants. Your WR has multiple violations of law, not moral lapses like Cromartie. Keep it in perspective people

Sections
Shortcuts