Marshawn Lynch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Marshawn Lynch

Anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Marshawn Lynch

No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Exactly the wrong personality for the Patriots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: Marshawn Lynch:
    [QUOTE]Exactly the wrong personality for the Patriots.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

love it. ill take any talent right now. get him in, get him motivated, let him restart his career

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Exactly the wrong personality for the Patriots.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

People said that about Corey Dillon too... Why not, send Denver's 4th to Buffalo, what's the worst that could happen? I'm kinda sick of the oh he's not a Patriots type player.  Marshawn Lynch is not going to cause locker room issues..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

At this point O'brien is so predictable it doesn't matter who's back there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

il take him for the right price but i dont think buf will trade him in the division. not that they have any chance at competing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Marshawn Lynch:
    [QUOTE]Anyone?
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

If anyone through trade...Steven Jackson. Otherwise, make do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

This kid is a bust. I'd rather have Maroney......and that says something. Lynch has more problems than even he knows what to do with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

For all you experts that say No, you guys are idiots

Lynch is 25- and has 2 1000 years under his belt

Morris- 33- and we already know about his mediocrity

Taylor- 34- A HOF player but is SPENT and major duriability issues

Now I like the Woodhead deal but lets be honest he has minimal nfl experience

Ship a fourth rounder to Buffalo which we got for our former 1st rounder
    for Lynch a 1st rounder himself. Now That makes sense

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]For all you experts that say No, you guys are idiots Lynch is 25- and has 2 1000 years under his belt Morris- 33- and we already know about his mediocrity Taylor- 34- A HOF player but is SPENT and major duriability issues Now I like the Woodhead deal but lets be honest he has minimal nfl experience Ship a fourth rounder to Buffalo which we got for our former 1st rounder for Lynch a 1st rounder himself. Now That makes sense
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

agree

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

doesnt look like lynch has much left in the tank, and it would take a lot to get him. dont want another burgess deal. pass.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

[QUOTE]For all you experts that say No, you guys are idiots Lynch is 25- and has 2 1000 years under his belt Morris- 33- and we already know about his mediocrity Taylor- 34- A HOF player but is SPENT and major duriability issues Now I like the Woodhead deal but lets be honest he has minimal nfl experience Ship a fourth rounder to Buffalo which we got for our former 1st rounder for Lynch a 1st rounder himself. Now That makes sense

agree.I would take him in a heart beat. On a diff thread I wrote about J James having no O line at the U so give him a shot....EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW BAD THE BILLS LINE IS...I WOULD GIVE A THIRD FOR HIM.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Im all for it. give a 3rd if we have to. Lynch is a hard runner that the Patriots defenders have admitted they hate to play against.  Bring him in and let him become our feature running back. 

Technically, we have 2 actual HBs on the roster: Taylor and BJGE.
    Sammy is a FB.
    Woodhead.....guys, your not serious. i mean really, what do u expect from him?

trading Maroney was a big mistake unless we get a guy like Lynch to replace him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from emiliosCA. Show emiliosCA's posts

Gailey is not going to give him away.  But if he did...

The team that gets him better get him motivated, he's been solid before. I'm sure the shennanigans would stop if he bought into the locker room.  That said, why did the bills start splitting carries with him and jackson last year? It seems like they lost him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I'd take him for a 1 yr deal - no nonsense contract - why NOT!  the pats are loaded with draft picks - Problem is, Buffalo ain't going to trade with NEP (division) - if they ship him, it will be over in the nfc.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Why did the bills start a time share with Lynch?  Answer that question and you will have your answer for why we dont want or need him.  Im not a doom and gloomer but I figure we wont win a SB this year and anything shy of that is a failure.  So save your draft picks, make your team better, and lets come back in a year or two for a run at the big times. 

The pats are loading up like a ninja about to roundhouse kick you to the FACE!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

[QUOTE]Why did the bills start a time share with Lynch?  Answer that question and you will have your answer for why we dont want or need him.  Im not a doom and gloomer but I figure we wont win a SB this year and anything shy of that is a failure.  So save your draft picks, make your team better, and lets come back in a year or two for a run at the big times.  The pats are loading up like a ninja about to roundhouse kick you to the FACE!
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]
    We are NEVER gonna "make a run" or win a SB unless we can draft/sign guys that can get to the QB!! Have all the fast DBs you want, and if the QB has 5-7 seconds to throw, SOMEBODY is gonna get open.  Untill BB gets off his stubborn, self-absorbed, "my way of thinking" is best high horse, we won't get anywhere!!

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts