Marshawn Lynch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Marshawn Lynch

What a beast. Dont remember him doing that for the Bills but man do they look dumb for letting him go. IMO, 2ns best runner behind Peterson. Foster and Rice may be ahead of him as complete backs because of what they do for the passing game (Though Lynch isn't a bad pass blocker), but Lynch runs to punish defenders.

Not asking for anybody to become Lynch, but boy, If Bolden or Ridley could run with that kind of physicality in the playoffs that would be great

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Marshawn Lynch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDd5DPAGoCk

Marshawn Lynch: "Put da team on his back doe"

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Hold my ddddddd!

Disagree with the top commenter on youtube, NFL networks needs him more than ESPN. Seriously. I would watch Jaguars vs. Raiders games if they got this guy to do play by play

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hold my ddddddd!

Disagree with the top commenter on youtube, NFL networks needs him more than ESPN. Seriously. I would watch Jaguars vs. Raiders games if they got this guy to do play by play

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I'm sure the old-timers here will loathe that video but I think it's freaking hilarious.  His excessive use of the word "doe" is awesome.

But in regards to Marshawn, he's a true 'workhorse' type back.  I totally agree with you in the sense that he's out to punish defenders that get in his way.  It almost reminds me of a faster version of Corey Dillon.  What an absolute horse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

What a beast. Dont remember him doing that for the Bills but man do they look dumb for letting him go. IMO, 2ns best runner behind Peterson. Foster and Rice may be ahead of him as complete backs because of what they do for the passing game (Though Lynch isn't a bad pass blocker), but Lynch runs to punish defenders.

Not asking for anybody to become Lynch, but boy, If Bolden or Ridley could run with that kind of physicality in the playoffs that would be great

[/QUOTE]

He is a beast, indeed. But I do remember him being that way with the Bills. I was glad when they traded him out of the division, LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Lynch and Ridley have two different running styles...

Ridley is more like Arian Foster, he's a quick cutter with a nice burst. Not really a physical back like Lynch. Bolden, on the other hand, is a power runner, but he got not speed. Ridley makes our OL look better than they actually are. He fights his way into tiny holes and tries to get positive yardage on every play. 

Bolden, isnt quick enough to fit into the holes Ridley does. Ridley and Woodhead are our best backs going into the postseason. Would love to see the offense heavily gameplanned around them. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bolden and Ridley do not have a QB running downfield to block for them.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bolden is a little closer in style than anyone on the team and he does run tough and hard. I hope he is inspired by Lynch for the touches he gets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Very physical runner, I was surprised to see how young he is, seems like he's been around forever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmsphd43. Show jjmsphd43's posts

He has definitely been more productive in Seattle than he was in Buffalo, but I do not think Buffalo is unhappy with Spiller as their number 1 back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

To bad he fumbled on the 1 yrad line after all that work his team did to get there. he's ok, but not a beast

the beast is their defense, and they have big DBs that hit hard, that's what we need to morph into 6'2 and 6'3 DBs that are quick and bulky

their defense also borders on similaritie to the dirtiness of baltimore's defense.

Sections
Shortcuts